Information on romance scams and scammers.
#30844 by Ralph Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 am
This scammer is located in 41.204.224.12 Nigeria (Bénin)*

May give you these details

Name..Debby Williams
Address.......124 webb st
city.....mount pleasant
State...TX
phone....1 9035786311

He joins dating and social networking sites pretending to be an attractive woman, he will contact unsuspecting men with sweet words and promises in the hope that he can gain his victims trust and ultimately their money.

The scammer will weave a web of lies to create a fake persona of a young girl who is a single mother who has just left a relationship and ready to get married again.

You will be told that she is from texas and is self employed as a freelance secretary of sorts, you will be told about how honest and caring this person is until such time as the scammer believes that you are hooked enough to begin sending money.

Requests for money could be in the form of any one of hundreds of standard lies that scammers use including money to travel and be with you or money for her son.

The following information has been gathered by a person who the scammer has attempted to steal from, if you are in contact with this person, please ceace contact immediately and discuss it with our support team members who can give you advice on what you should do, if you have any questions or if you have any additional information to add here, please go ahead, the more information we have on this scammer the harder it will be for them to scam other people.
The one request we have is please, no matter what, do not mention this site or this information to the scammer by doing so you will only help him to be more successful

Known email addresses;
[email protected]
Advertisement

#30845 by Ralph Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:18 am
i think the best way to
describe myself is that I am caring, sensitive, loving, passionate,
thoughtful, intelligent, funny, honest, curious, cautious, positive,
romantic, agreeable, intense, luscious, sensual, honorable, creative,
dependable, hard working, talkative, empathetic, friendly, accepting,
respectful, confident, pacifistic, nurturing, cuddly, strong, playful,
open minded, observant, intuitive, supportive I am a very good
communicator, always willing to listen and to help out when needed.

Hello Sweets,

I get excited each time i read your sweet words, seriously, it feels like we've known each other for decades. like i said, i love it okay, its really a good process here. I think i am a very happy woman now, i can now put a smile on face again. we havent met yet but i can feel you right beside me Kerry, i am so full of thanks to God for bringing you my way at last, i longed for you and now you are here to hold my hands and make me feel like a real woman again.

Removed I promise to love you and show you love like you never had before, for i feel safe in your arms already. The one thing i miss the most, is the very last cuddle of the day, the one that says with no words, i love you, i respect you, i lust for you, i adore you, i love the smell of you, i love your skin next to mine, i cant live without you, i love your lips on mine, i love watching you while you sleep, but i am glad you are here to stay.

I've never met any man online, cause i am not so use to the internet dating thing. my friend who has just married and now in Hawaii once told me to give it a trial, but i find it difficult as men on are so difficult, for all they want is to sleep with a woman and dump her. my friend was so lucky, and i am now happy for myself, that i've found you....Now, have you ever me a woman on here before now...let me know okay. cant wait to see those pics okay, wish to see the pic of your dog too, will try to be his very good friend when i come around. Christie likes cats and dogs so very much.

Still sending you a few pic of me okay, just want you to have a lots of them of me, for you are now mine and with you i feel safe.

i love you removed.
Debby.

Hello Removed,

You sound so cute, just wonder how been around you would look like. and, again thanks for the compliment. you sound interesting so much but its a pity like i said, that we both live so many miles away from each other. thanks for the number, i will try giving you a call as soon i can okay.

So now, what exactly do you want me for, if we were close to each other? one night stand, long term, or just fun?...as a matter of fact, what i really want now is to be with a man who cares, hate men who take advantage of women, you dont sound like one tho. but as you can see, you live in the UK and i live here, we are way too far really, i would have love to be around you, to satisfy all your needs, your cravings and all. but i've never been abroad before, dont know how to go about it even if you may want me to come over. besides, do you think we can be together and do what ever at where you live right now? i understand why you left home, but how if you find some one now, who cares and is ready to do anything for you? please open up and let me know okay.

As a matter of fact i just resolved a very pressing issues with my ex and he is treatning to frustrate me, so i dont feel safe around him any more, wish to relocate to any where out side the US, iw as thinking of moving to Canada with my daughter, cos she is my world, she is 14 now. but i am still on it cos i am yet to find a reliable place for us. my ex actually reaped the hell of me. i feel so lonely now. i know we just met but i wish you were here for real and here to stay. be realistic please.

hugs,
Debby.
#30847 by Ralph Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 am
Hi Removed,

how how you doing yourself. you sound wonderful really, really. and i am so short of words. tha fact is, i am also looking for a long term relationship with a man who knows what it takes to value true love if he finds one. i have men who take advantage of women,

I am Debby Williams, i'm a single mother, i have one daughter her name is Christie, she will turn 14 this may the 16th, i am self employed and i deal with Art works basically. I am a Brazilian American, i lost my dad so many years ago, mom is still alive but ill, she is retired, as a matter of fact i am the bread winner of the family. i have a niece who lives with me presently, she also had a heart break with her husband, her name is Anita, she also a mom to a little baby girl.

Its been 13 months now since i got out of a heart broken relationship. but now i intend to forget about the past and move on with my life with some one who is ready and willing to get married and settle down, i see every reason to relocate to join him.

All i need from you is, Sincerity, Trust, Respect, Good Loving, Care, most of all TRUST. removed, have you got all these Qualities? If yes then i wouldn't mind to have an affair with you.

My hubbies are Traveling, Cooking, Reading, and watching TV. I dont like sports but i think i like the cowboys of Texas. I use to live in Mount pleasant TX, but i now live in thorton, Co, i moved in here because i was having bad experiences with my ex. I like candle light dinner with my mr right, and taking a walk on the beach shores holding hands with him.

I dont smoke, i dont do drugs, i only drink socially mostly light wines, i like red and white wines....i drink a little of cognac only when i am in the mood to get wild with my man in bed. i am the broad minded type and i like my man to be open as well.

I want a relationship where there will be trust and honesty. i hate men who doubts so much. i prefer a relationship with 100% trust. I do a lot of travelings some times due to the nature of my job, have been to Europe, South America, Africa and Asia for exhibitions. have you ever traveled outside of the states?

I must confess Removed, that you look stunning and sound wonderful, it will be my pleasure to get to know you more. but if you are here for a joke then i will advice you dont write me again okay.

what do you do now to earn a living? let me know okay, plus ask me any questions if have one.

hugs,
Debby.

Hello dear Removed,

How are you doing today. hope you are doing okay for me.

Removed large section of email that discusses matters and promises of a sexual nature
by you as well, but i think we're going to have a problem here.

My travel agent went on about trying to secure me a transit visas into the UK, and along the line she later came up with a bill of $471, right now i dont know how to go about this. cos right now all i have left on my card is the $1483 i need to pay her for my flight ticket into the UK. the fact is, i spent almost everything i came in here with just to enable me pick my cheque up, i never knew africans where so desperate for money, they almost ripped me off my feet, and now i am left with just what have on my card, and i cant take out of it, not at all. (will send her email address to you if you care to hear from her okay)

So i am so sorry okay, to let you know this, and please, since it became like this, i will advice that you cancel the reservation okay, cos i wont be coming any more. i would have love to as a matter of fact, to come meet with you and trike up a sweet relationship with you, but all the same, i just cant do other wise, dont know how you feel about it, and i dont want to ask you for any help of such cos you and i have never met, but if you feel the need to do so, then i will be the happiest woman, cos i really want to come over and experience new culture at the same time.

and this is the right time for me, cos i will be so engaged if i get back home to the the states. still have more time right about now....should i get back home, i will be embarking on another trip to Haiti, for the Haiti relief. and may stay there for a whole lot of time.

reply and let me know okay. i miss you so very much sweetie.

hugs,
Debby.
#30848 by Ralph Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 am
Hello Removed,

How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Right now i am already out of the usa on a business trip. i was hoping to hear from you all the while before leaving but you never did reply to my emails to you, but i keep looking and glad you did today. the fact is, am new to this and most of the guys I read from on the website are not what I want "you sound nice". i have a little dutch accent, you might not figure it out if i didn't tell you. i would like to know you more, i believe honesty and sincerity are the best attributes that keeps a great friendship. i will be honest and upfront in telling you about me.

I am single never married ,born in Netherlands, i migrated into US when i was 12 with my late father, and mom, we lived in Colorado Thornton (CO) my high school was Thomas Jefferson, i obtained my degree, in the University of South Carolina,and came back to live in Thornton cos here I find very much peace and tranquility.

I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.....I am into the Sales of Sculptures, beeds, gold , etc and also like my job as an artist,i draw paint and make beautiful art portraits. i have been doing this for a year now and i am looking to establish my art business thats why i came down here in Nigeria to buy some African Art Sculptures because its a country of Tourism and have all those African sculptures. anyway i am almost done with shopping sculptures, i wont be here for another week, i have plans of setting up a big art gallery when i am back in the states, i am looking to establish my self when i get back in the states from my trip...Hopefully we can keep great conversations through email, and see how things go from here.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,you look stunning in your pic and I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, I want to learn about what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, and potentials. i am a very secret person and wont do any to jeopardize our friendship, and hope you keep this secret to just your self and me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.

have a lovely day.
Debby.
#30885 by The Enchantress Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:15 pm
This scammer on these following dating sites

http://www.newmillionairematch.com/profile_view.php?userid=13

debby101

debby101.w at live sot com

Seeking: Intimate

http://www.ukchatterbox.co.uk/members/debby101?ssn=154fd93fc2fc6f582fcbefef68962abe

Profile - debby101

Relationship: Divorced
Sexuality: Straight

Town/City: Mount Pleasant
University: 0ther outside UK 1981

Profession: Business

Favourite Things: i love to be loved by a good man

About me:

i think the best way to
describe myself is that I am caring, sensitive, loving, passionate,
thoughtful, intelligent, funny, honest, curious, cautious, positive,
romantic, agreeable, intense, luscious, sensual, honorable, creative,
dependable, hard working, talkative, empathetic, friendly, accepting,
respectful, confident, pacifistic, nurturing, cuddly, strong, playful,
open minded, observant, intuitive, supportive I am a very good
communicator, always willing to listen and to help out when needed.

Appearance:

I am very good looking and attractive....

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.