Information on romance scams and scammers.
#236838 by Grunt Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:52 pm
http://www.dateolicious.com/profile/tkasview

Tkasview: livin the dream....
Seeking: Female Age 39 to 69
Media Pennsylvania
Interest In: Long-Term Relationship
Ethnicity: Asian :=)
Living: Live by myself
Eye Catcher: Chest
Smoke: Recently quit
Drink: Occasionally
Exercise Sometimes
Education: High school
Religion: Christian
Income: Less than $15,000
Offspring: None

MY STORY
are you interested in a guy who is relationship minded, a bit unconventional, kinda handsome if you squint your eyes and tilt your head slightly to the left, laughs more than most, has no problem finding fun, and will not fret if you still have a serious case of bedhead at 1:00 in the p.m...then you have come to the right place!!

MY IDEAL MATE
me: i'm a very happy man. loving my wonderful i've traveled the world for business and talked strategy with fortune 500 ceos yet it's the special time with friends and family that i value most. climbing the slopes of machu picchu was inspirational but so was teaching a group of elementary students to fold origami paper cranes. life's largely what you make it and i consciously seek to fill mine with caring, sharing, adventure, and loving. in my relationships there's no desire to control or mold you; be free, be uninhibited, and let me truly know you, that's what i desire. i'm a safe place to fly and a safe place to fall, just be yourself. some women prefer daisies to roses, some prefer a “good morning” text to a romantic card; learning your desires and what stimulates you will be part of the fun!! i'll come to adore your mannerisms and love finding that certain spot on your neck that when kissed makes you tingle; i'll cherish the special little things that make you you!! i'm not lazy when it comes to matters of the heart, relationships are the foundation of my joy. sweating the small stuff is not my nature, i know when it’s time to be serious but honestly it’s not that often. a high heart rate, heavy breathing, and sweating are high on the list of things i enjoy..i am talking about intense exercise, what did you think i was talking about..oh, i really enjoy that too..smile!! the grace of age hasn't dimmed the wonder of my youth; i laugh often, live passionately, remain curious, and am in awe of life's mysterious splendor. of course i really enjoy a good glass of wine, intriguing conversation, being outside on a beautiful day, exploring new places, cool little out of the way restaurants, and dark chocolate but do i really need to tell you that, you mean there are people who don’t..gasp?!?!. basically i want to hold hands, have fun, share romance, spoon, and warm each other's heart.

MY PERFECY FIRST DATE
you: i should attempt to describe the “kind of woman” with whom i most connect, yet describing my "ideal woman" feels so limiting but i’ll give it a try. a woman who talks convincingly about her passion one moment and then does some goofy thing that makes a child laugh the next definitely gets my attention. you are that wonderful combination of smart and kind; your tendency is to be warm and nurturing, starting with yourself. rigidness and harsh criticism isn't your style. i appreciate a woman who is continuously curious about life, in pursuit of self-discovery and cares for her body, spirit and mind. the idea of appreciating the present moment is something you embrace. you are authentic and true to your hopes, dreams, beliefs and values and are courageous and generous enough to share that part of yourself with me as that's where the treasure lies; that's where beautiful connections are made. do you enjoy wandering around galleries and get a thrill when you hear a new musician that moves you, if so we have that in common...will you turn me on to that new musician...even better; i love sharing in that way!! a frequent smile that reflects the warmth within is a fine quality. if you are content with your past, happy in the present, and optimistic about the future and seeking an enriching relationship then that golden thread unites us!!!
us: i'll accept you as you stand, value your uniqueness, support your dreams, and care for your heart and you'll do the same. we celebrate together, we struggle together, we laugh together, we cry together..we love together and grow together. life's short, let's get out and enjoy it!!
thanks!!

Advertisement

#236852 by Grunt Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:45 pm
zorpia
Allen
53, Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Nigeria.
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living With Alone

#236868 by Grunt Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:09 pm
Nice to read your mail.More about me,i am Allen and i'm based in Elkland Tioga,Pennsylvania.I am 54 yrs.5 ''7'' tall.I'm an engineer oil well and gas director Engineer, a miner and at same time work in shorts missions trips all around the world..im single and will love to meet someone nice and decent . i'm new in this dating site and i was just browsing through when i saw your profile and i liked it so i decided to mail ya. i look forward to meet someone that will be very well responsible,honest, caring,lovely& open minded woman that will make a good friend.As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. your race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not a problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits, some one i can call my best friend,some one i can share my feelings with,some one that is understanding.
Dont let me get you twisted with my story because i still have more to say i am really concern about getting to know you deeper than this.And i will like to ask u some questions below :

what do u like in a man ? are u a player or for real ? are u single 4 real? do u have kids ? what you do for a living? Tell me more about yourself ? What u do for fun and in your free time?

i will be waiting to get a reply from you . Pls send me your photos here.have a blessed& blissful evening ahead.
By

Received: by 76.13.27.55
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015
#236869 by Grunt Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:57 pm
scammer kept email address but changed photos on lets101
http://www.lets101.com/jayrol/profile
Jayrol
62 Years, Man seeking a Woman
Elkland, PA, USA

I am a humble,caring,romantic,passionate,fami ly oriented,good hearten,lovely and nice looking man.I like to play Golf at my leisure time.

Image Image <--- photos stolen from this innocent Mexican man
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

You re so cute and pretty much younger than your age what a good gene.I found you intrigued could you pls write me directly on my real email as i am new to this and having hard time writing outta of here ..Please,kindly write My email allenwilliams307 /at/ y/a/h/o/o/ d/o/t/c/o/m wait to read from you there