Information on romance scams and scammers.
#237001 by Grunt Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:05 pm
cs
edwardgill
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE LONELY WITHOUT A PARTNER.
I am a: 49 yr-old man seeking women, 45-65
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Not Sure
Education: Masters Degree

About me:
i guess in a nutshell, i try to be a good person who is honest, hardworking, compassionate, independent loves cooking and most of all God fearing.... i am divorced, 6'1 feet tall, I'M AN Architech and i live alone... i always seems to have a smile on my face and pep in my step (most of the time).. i am an optimist looking at a glass as half full and not empty... Enjoying life is very important to me and the best things on this earth are the sunrise, sunset, looking at God's nature and creature and also the laughter of a child.. i do enjoy traveling, swimming, watching and playing soccer. i have some wonderful people in my life but i am ready for a special person who compliments who i am.. i am open to new experiences and would love to have someone in my life to share this beautiful world in which we live... Honesty is really important to me and i have to be able to have respect for the person i am looking for.. i want somebody who is comfortable with herself and who cares enough for herself to have confidence. i dont need someone to make me happy but i would love someone to share my happiness with...

I’m looking for:
A WOMAN WHO IS DOWN TO EARTH AND WANTS A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP IN LIFE.

Advertisement

#237003 by Grunt Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:54 pm
How has your day been so far? i hope life is going on smoothly with you and your family.. i am so glad to read from you and i really appreciate you so much for taking out your time to write back to me.. Here's a little about me. My name is Edward, i am 49 years old but will be 50 years by 20th November this year, i have one daughter and she is 6 years old and she lives with my sister presently. i am presently living and working in Louisville, Kentucky. i am an Architect, i draw, design and supervise building. i'm 6'1 feet tall, i'm simple, down to earth, patient, tolerable, understanding, loves cooking sometimes and most of all, i respect any woman who has respect for his man.. i like to swim, watch soccer, play snooker, i love traveling as well. i am new on that site and i am there to look for a good friend but if in the process i find a true love then i will be a happier man in my life.. i really wish to know more about you because i think we would have some things in common we like. Do you have a boyfriend and do you wish to have a serious relationship someday again in your life? How do you want your future man to be like? i look forward to reading from you again but until then, please do take good care of yourself and have a great day.
Edward.
i was married for 10 years. i got divorced because my ex wife cheated on me several times and she was into drugs. she lost 3 pregnancies due to drugs taking and it was the 4th pregnancy she had my daughter that is alive right now and she lives with my sister in the Sunderland, UK.. i presently live in Louisville, Kentucky.. I worked as an installer of CCTV cameras 14 years and i am working as an Architect now. i draw, design and supervise buildings.. i am a christian and i go to church every Sunday. i love God and without Him i am nobody..
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015