Information on romance scams and scammers.
#237050 by Grunt Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:56 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021898844

Berry M
Last Active: 9 hours ago
December Since: December 11, 2014
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Italiano, فارسی <--- Farsi :shock:
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Hallo Guten Morgen. wie geht es dir? hoffe, alles ist gut mit Ihnen ich sah Ihr Profil und ich interessiere mich zu dir war. wollen einfach nur wissen Sie mehr, es ist schön dich hier zu treffen hoffen, sprechen mehr lieben ...

am Berry Miles, a businessman am into buying and selling of Goods, am divorced with two kids..

okay am self employed i do buy goods like if hotel need any like Vase, Chairs, Bed Art and Craft, Cars E.T.C i will buy and ship it to the destination.
am also a christian too i stated going to church when i was 35 years old, before now i was a Muslim. my day is from UAE why my mom is from United Kingdom and ever since i lost my dad, i have been in London to follow my father foot step and work just like my dad he teach me this business, and i thank God for what i am today. i take care of two kids they are in school now every friend i bring them back home to spend soon time with them..

hello good morning how was your night dear, and how is work too.. first i went to college to study not for this job but i was gifted with knowledge has you have said i learn from my father before he pass on to glory.. and secondly my kids the Girl is 12 years and the Boy is 8 years old.. my wife said she is tiered with with marriage you this job is patient i travel something, she complain that when ever i travel i may sleep around which i have never one day cheated on my wife i make a vow to her and God so i can't do such thing. she said she is fed up so i walk away just like that, for three year now i have been wait for her return both nothing happen she is with another man now i thank God for everything that happen it is the will of God
thanks for liking my picture i like your photo too, you know my Dad is from United Arab and my Mom from London i like just like my father..

good afternoon, how was your day, and how is work today? ever since me and my wife divorced i have not have any relationship with any woman or girl, i just wanted to be alone by my for the seek of my kids, and they are asking me to get a mom for them ever since a friend of my introduced this site to me i have not see any woman here but i want to seek for a xxx woman they said they are good, caring and loving kind heart...

here is my number you can call me any time you want okay +44-75-09752136 <--- UK cell ... but living in Berlin, Germany
Advertisement