Information on romance scams and scammers.
#237125 by Grunt Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:48 pm
zorpia
Bernard
48, Albany, New York, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Germany.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted.
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Currently Living With Kids

About Me
God has bless my life with amazing things even though I have gone through some crucial rough time in my life and am happy with where I am, but know it could be more wonderful with someone special to share it with. I am a down to earth and easy going person who maintains traditional value. I am also a confident, sophisticated, honest, trustworthy, sweet, caring and responsible person who also loves to have fun.
I care about my appearance and dress nicely. I am giving to a fault, responsible, affectionate, caring, emotionally stable, flexible, drama free and maintain old fashioned values too. I am easy to talk to, forgiving and understanding. That all sounds a little too perfect, which I am not... but hopefully I can make up for that.
I love to have fun, take walks, travel, go to the beach, the theater, be on or by the water, go boating, be with friends and family, but most importantly, spend quality time with someone special. I really love the very simple things in life. It's the small things that make me happy. Love weekend getaways or day trips to somewhere new. Generally happy anywhere when with someone special. Family is very important to me also.
I would love to find a woman who is confident, but also has traditional values including having the fortitude to be there for each other when life gets challenging. She hopefully has faith and trust in God, first and foremost. Also important is that we should have lots of fun and laughter. I do have a sense of humor and love to find someone who can make me laugh.
The woman I seek would be genuinely kind and compassionate towards others and have a focus on her character. No one is perfect, but hopefully we are able to grow together. Integrity and honesty with a willingness to forgive and ask for forgiveness when necessary are also importance. I seek someone who is able to have a positive attitude despite the many twists and turns of life. Romance and passion are great, but the woman I seek should be able to connect emotionally, first and foremost, and also be in search of]her best friend.

Wow...you are incredibly beautiful and you look way younger than your age. You must be aging backward. Wish I could look into your eyes..Do have a wonderful day ahead.

here is my id, [email protected] you can write to me there. i will really like you to tell me more about yourself.
Advertisement