Information on romance scams and scammers.
#238269 by Grandma Grim Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:39 pm
Scammer

Brigadier General Louis Septier
Joseph Tubbs
these two names come up in a Google Search.

His English is poor and he seems to think GenGodwel Frank is the right title for a US Army General.

His manner isn't really patient. My internet was running slow so he accused me of talking to 'many friend' on there and not replying straight back to him.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#239703 by mariko Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:36 am
Same Romance Scammer on Facebook but he switched to Military box scammer after knowing his target is married.

Hello

Dear Mr Secretary;

I am Godwel Frank from Phoenix. while how are you and your family?Please i am write you this email in regard to your (Boss) Mr ( ). while some days ago, i met his wife () on Facebook and i discuss with her in regard to someone who can partner me on my (CONSIGNMENT BOX) that is contain of (GOLD).

After i have discuss little with her, she told me that i can only contact her husband( ) if he will be interested. and she told me that the only way i can contact her husband, first is through you. his (Secretary) ( )

While for more details on this;

I am hoping to hear from you.

Thank You;

Gen. Godwel Frank.
#241440 by Grandma Grim Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:37 am
I have been 'talking to' Godwel Frank for some time.

Last night he admitted he is a student from Nigeria.
https://www.facebook.com/don.realman.7? ... riends.all

Don Realman ( rather wrong name for a fake).

He has no remorse and he says he will not stop. He says we have it all and so we deserve to lose it to those who don't have it. He is a student and says he is going to be a Pastor. God understands why he does this and in Church they are told it is acceptable to steal if you steal to better yourself. He told me he is Jehovah's Witness. He was not a very nice person and very racist.

Phone number he uses is +234 703 653 5199

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
#241567 by mariko Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:31 am
Email from courier company

To:
Subject: YOUR DETAILS/INFORMATION IS REQUIRED.
LLOYD INTERNATIONAL SECURITY COMPANY LTD.

Date:
Subject: Re: Contact - Dr Richard Tetteh, Chief Executive and International Group OF LISC.

OUR Ref: Federal Republic OF Ghana/X85632000/LISC

YOUR Ref: Federal Republic OF Ghana/X85632083/LISC

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Attention: Mr X
Please sir in other for us to carry on the duty of the delivery of the (Consignment Box) to you without delay and successfully, as we have been doing to all our customers, please sir you are required to fill in the form below and you are required to pay the sum of five thousand five hundred and fifty($5550)United State Dollars for (COURIER AND REGISTRATION).

Full Name.................

Date of Birth……….

Place of Birth......................

Nationality…………...

State/Region.................

Home Address.............

Marital Status...............

Religion………………

Occupation……………..

Phone No........................

please sir we want you to respond to this message without delay because as soon as you send us the required details of yours, and make the(COURIER AND REGISTRATION)payment, we are to registered, signed and stamp it and thereafter, we shall inform you of what else to do.
Please sir make your (COURIER AND REGISTRATION)payment through any Banking Institution in your country (United State)through( Via-Western Union/Money Gram).
Please sir note that your(COURIER AND REGISTRATION)will cost you the sum of five thousand five hundred and fifty($5550)United State Dollars,but at first, you are required to pay two thousand and fifty($2050)United State Dollars. send the payment information to our via Email([email protected]).
NAME/ADDRESS YOU MAKE YOUR (COURIER AND REGISTRATION)PAYMENT
Manager…………Richard Tetteh

Place/Country……..Accra Ghana.

Amount………….2050usd.

Text Question…..Color.

Text Answer……Green.

We are waiting for your respond.

Best Regard,
LISC.

#241603 by mariko Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:09 pm
Email from fake general

Hello Mr X. please why i have not heard from you again. you must know that i am worried now ok. because it was my plan for the box to get to you this week before. but now it is not that way again. please write back to me to know what to do ok. because i have not heard from company too. but i want to heard from you first before i will know what to do. and what i should also tell the come. because since your email is not going through to the company, i have wrote them an email and i have explained to them. so that they can contact you. now i have not heard from you and i have not heard from company too.
#241792 by mariko Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 am
Email from fake security company who has fake general's box of gold.

Originating IP: 41.66.233.57
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Subject: Re: Contact - Dr Richard Tetteh, Chief Executive and International Group OF LISC.

OUR Ref: Federal Republic OF Ghana/X85632000/LISC

YOUR Ref: Federal Republic OF Ghana/X85632083/LISC

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Attention: Mr X.
Please sir in other for us to carry on the duty of the delivery of the (Consignment Box) to you without delay and successfully, as we have been doing to all our customers, please sir you are required to fill in the form below and you are required to pay the sum of five thousand five hundred and fifty($5550)United State Dollars for (COURIER AND REGISTRATION).

Full Name.................

Date of Birth……….

Place of Birth......................

Nationality…………...

State/Region.................

Home Address.............

Marital Status...............

Religion………………

Occupation……………..

Phone No........................

please sir we want you to respond to this message without delay because as soon as you send us the required details of yours, and make the(COURIER AND REGISTRATION)payment, we are to registered, signed and stamp it and thereafter, we shall inform you of what else to do.
Please sir make your (COURIER AND REGISTRATION)payment through any Banking Institution in your country (United State)through( Via-Western Union/Money Gram).
Please sir note that your(COURIER AND REGISTRATION)will cost you the sum of five thousand five hundred and fifty($5550)United State Dollars,but at first, you are required to pay two thousand and fifty($2050)United State Dollars. send the payment information to our via Email([email protected]).
NAME/ADDRESS YOU MAKE YOUR (COURIER AND REGISTRATION)PAYMENT
Manager…………Richard Tetteh

Place/Country……..Accra Ghana.

Amount………….2050usd.

Text Question…..Color.

Text Answer……Green.

We are waiting for your respond.

Best Regard,
LISC.

Dear Mr X;
Please sir note that you are really required to give us the following detail/information that our service demand from you in other to reach you at your door post with delivering of the(Consignment Box) to you as(Beneficiary).

Please sir this is required not from you alone but from all beneficiary of any kinds of (Goods/Items)that is under us here in LLOYD INTERNATIONAL SECURITY COMPANY(LISC). please sir kindly provide us the required details/information with the payment for the(COURIER AND REGISTRATION) without delay. Because as soon as you make the payment for your (COURIER AND REGISTRATION) along with providing the required details/information of yours, we are to carry on the registration,sign and stamp it and make an express way of delivery of the (Consignment Box) to you without delay. just as (General Godwel Frank) want it to be done.

Please sir now that you are paying for your(COURIER AND REGISTRATION) through bank account directly, you have to pay completely the five thousand five hundred and fifty($5550)United State Dollars. please sir may sure that the bank in which you are paying in the money, making the transferring of the money very fast without any delay. if possible, you can ask them to make it a twenty four(24h)hours or seventy two(72h)hours transfer.

Please sir may sure that you send to us your(Payment/Deposit Slip and Money Transferred Slip) by scanning it and send to our Via E-mail([email protected])

Please sir here is the bank account detail that you should pay in:

NAME OF BANK: GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LIMITED
ACCOUNT NAME: BRIGHT SELORM ADANU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: (removed from post)
SWIFT CODE: GHCBGHAC
BRANCH: SPINTEX ROAD ACCRA.

#242025 by mariko Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:23 pm
He uses phone numbers;
+233 23 155-1582
+233 27 310-6705
+233 54 974-9757.

Dear Mr X;
We have received your email again. We are now currently waiting to hear from you after you have return from bank. Please sir note that your given (Telephone Number)(+1 xxxxxxx) that you sent us is not responding to call.You can provide to us a corresponding (Telephone Number) or call us with the (Telephone Number) below.

Best Regard,
LISC.
Telephone No:
+233 23 155-1582
+233 27 310-6705
+233 54 974-9757.
#242026 by mariko Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Dear Mr X
Dear Esteem Customer, We Lloyd International Security Company received your email and the content is well noted by us, we wish to inform you that the Transaction that you are dealing with now is a legitimate business and this only required your permission and approval to further this deal to a success just as you have done with your personal details/information that you have sent to us.

Regarding to your Bank requirement concerning the Delivery Company where the consignment Box were keep for safety and security reason, Your Partner General Frank, And the Beneficiary of the Account to received the payment of the money for the immediate processing of your all your legal document that we enable us to deliver the Consignment Box to your doorstep without any interrogation from any third party' You have to understand that the Money you are sending belong to you and the Consignment box belong to your Business partner which means that your bank did not have any legal right over you to question your private affair by given you an instruction of want to do with your personal access.

Please sir you are to know this that since we received an email from our customer(General Godwel Frank) that his (Consignment Box) should be deliver to you, since then we started the processing of how the (Consignment Box) can be deliver to you. As for our company details, we can not send it to your bank.
Please sir let your bank know that LLODY INTERNATIONAL SECURITY COMPANY(LISC) is a company that is hold by the (FORMER UNITED NATION SECRETARY) who his name is (NANA KOFFIN) with his (GROUP PARTNERS). We never deals on any illegitimate transaction

We wish to notify you that , Once the payment you are making is received successfully into the Beneficiary account being given to you by us , because your bank has no any right for asking for the account holder's identity. because our company have different account of receiving money from any of their customer.and the given account is one of the company account in which we are using to received money. So please note that you will get all needed details about us in any legal Document will be deliver to you Via (E-mail) for the immediate shipment of the (Consignment Box) to your given address provided to us without any further delay.

You are the one to give direct instruction to your bank officer's whose is managing your Account to infect on this transfer without any hesitation because it's your duty as the Beneficiary of the (Consignment Box) to have all the legal Document to be obtain in your Name as the rightful owner of the Delivery box.
So please sir you do not have to be worried you will get all needed details in any of our document that we shall send to you as soon as after a proper registration of you as a (Receiver/Beneficiary)all our document carry all information about us.

THANK FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.

OUR SERVICE IS TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

BEST REGARD
LISC.

#288666 by malu53 Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:37 pm

profile already deleted

jackjerry
Wilmingon, United States
Create Date 11/21/2015 16:44
Last Login 03/17/2016 12:46

Profession: Student
born in the UK
lost wife in a car accident
daughter, 9 years old, name Eva
current location Dublin, Ohio

good morning, good to talk to you, my skype name carlisle365
#288667 by malu53 Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:41 pm
Skype ID: carlisle365
Name: Herbe J Ca
Ohio, United States

Image <<<General Herbert J. Carlisle
Commander, Air Combat Command, Langley Field, Joint Base Langley–Eustis, Virginia

same pic on picassa
plus.google.com/117406254463581744749/posts
herbert j carlisle