Information on romance scams and scammers.
#239938 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:04 am

Hello my sweetheart XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? thanks a lot for your passionate heart and emotional spirit which you have towards me, i want you to know that you really mean a lot to me my sweetheart, you are my future, heart and destiny and there is nothing that would take away the love that i have for you from me. I have been thinking about you today honey and i want you to know that it was all my fault that i never met you earlier before now and then getting married to you. I met my Ex first and wasted all those moments with her instead of wasting all those moments with you in a precious way and manner. I blame myself for everything. You have my heart and soul. I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other. One Day those miles won't be there, because I'll be in your arms forever. Your love for me is the sweetest thing. You have given me so much already. Meeting you cannot come quick enough for me. Baby I love you with everything that I have inside of me.

I've experienced both love and what I thought was love, and found pain and hurt. The real definition of love is XXX, who's given me everything and more. The time we share with one another is breathtaking. I feel safe in your spirit, you embraces me with your heart; touching every bone in my body as it tingles to the touch of your warm flesh. Your voice lingers in my mind when even you are not physically with me, always on my mind, and in my heart. You cares for me, the way no one can and ever will. Our time spent with each other is blissful. The sound of your voice lets me know that I am safe from all danger. The laughter we share is like no other. All is serene. The Stress which i am passing through, are but small deteriorating objects that escape my mind when you comforts me. You respects me, not just as a friend but as a person and a young man. Thanks a lot for waiting for me patiently, no matter whatever it may be: getting ready, brushing my teeth, waiting as long as it may be taken to make love. You are always honest with me, giving me advice which helps me to become a better person.

You brought up the Sean in me, The Sean who has been shut away from his feelings, worrying too much about the well being of others rather than himself, neglecting what means the most. Our relationship could not, and would not survive without passion, love, energy and emotions for each other. The relationship we share is like no other. I looks out for my best interests. Helping each day with the patience I need by giving the best we deserve and showing to you how much i really love you with all my life and destiny. If I fall, you are right by my side to lift me up, and this proves above all things how much you really care for me and care for me as nothing but my future and dearest friend. You are my strength when i have no energy in me again and you are more than a best friend to me, you are my future honey.

How do you say thank you to someone who has just given you a chance to experience something so sensual? Something you thought would never touch your heart, soul, and mind so deeply. Words come hard to explain how thankful I am that it was you, my love, with whom I shared these cherished moments with on phone. Thank you seems so small in comparison to the world you've shown me. Even though there were just those few stolen hours, my world is forever changed. Sweetheart, I will always cherish my first true experience in "making love" to you the first tine, our touch would be so gentle, savoring every movement as our bodies come together as one. You were the one woman who took time out of her busy life to show me how much I have missed. I will be forever grateful to you. I think the saying is so true, "Life is not measured by the breaths that we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Those Cherished moments/times we talk on phone took my breath away! I will always remember the woman who took my breath away so easily. I love you honey. Kisses on your soft lips and i await your email honey.

Yours Faithfully,

SEAN BAZYLI WALKER

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239939 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:05 am
HI my sweet lady XXX

How are you doing? I hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? Thanks a lot for your passionate heart and emotional spirit which you have towards me and i do appreciate it a lot from the depth of my heart. We've been more than friends, honey for sometime now. There have been lots of emotions and so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms even though you want it at a snail speed. Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone for 10 longs years is this: I've been waiting for you, and because it was our destiny for us to meet and that was the reason why we came across each other honey. I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we've known each other that it still amazes me. You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.

From the very first moment I saw your profile I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day i came across your profile. Your smile in your pictures lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter on phone when we are having a conversation fills me with joy, and your photo which i have already printed fill my room with warmness. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me. Thank you for the comfortable conversations. Am so glad that you are having a lot of concentration and i really appreciate it a lot from the depth of my heart. You are the best thing that have ever happened to me in this life called earth. It was a dream come true when you came into my life sweetie.

Each day that passes makes my love for you grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you. You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I know that you are there with open arms when i would finally arrive... right where you belong. Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me handsome, You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me. You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a woman like you. Please forgive me for the distance between us, and though that makes us miss each other the more and hunger for the taste of each other's touch, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together. I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now. Which and where would you would want us to go when am over there?, do you care if i cook for you all the time? and what kinds of food would you want me to prepare for you all the time sweetie? when you are or may be upset sometimes for me what would you do? and what do you want me to do when you are upset for me sometimes?. I LOVE YOU.

Yours Faithfully,

SEAN BAZYLI WALKER

Fake signature used by the scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240089 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:00 am
Hi XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? Thanks a lot for giving to me the opportunity to know more about you and as well tell you more about myself. It is so nice to have you as a great friend, I hope and pray that we establish a long lasting friendship that will last forever. I hope all is well today. I would really enjoy reading from you and would love to receive more if possible. I need you to understand that it takes a lot for two people willing to tangle to continue their friendship in a stable manner. I was very impressed and honored to get a response from you. I would love to develop and have some quality time with a honest, caring, desiring and devoted woman like yourself.

My Dad is an American and my mother is from Lublin, Poland, both of them met here in the States. My dad left my mom when she was pregnant and she lost her life during child birth, because she was heart broken she passed away, i was been raised by my Aunt in overseas, who took me to Poland and there she raised me. I came back to the States after my college, looking for my dad with his address in Idaho, but i have not seen him till date, I am 55 years old now and i would be celebrating my next birthday on the 28th October, 2015. Am 6"4, I got a B.Sc in Petroleum Engineering, spent 4 years of my life in Poland and then spent one year in the United States to obtain a Master Degree in Petroleum Engineering (PTE). I attended the University of Technology, Poland and got my Master Degree in A&M University, TX.

I work for an Oil and Energy Company (ConocoPhillips) in NY for 27 years and i started off on my own few months ago, am still an investor with ConocoPhillips till date, my company is growing fast and awaiting it's license from the Government. I have one daughter, she is 20 years of age, she lives with her mother in TX, we got divorced 10 years ago, my daughter's name is Irena. I am extremely independent, confident, secure, easy going person and have good sense of humor. I am full of surprises, educated, sound-minded, and can carry a long conversation. I speak English well even though i have an accent, a friend of mine told me that i have the accent of Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger; I do appreciate your message which you sent to me on the dating site. I want to know more about you so that we can get more acquainted to each other and know more about ourselves, likes, dislikes, hobbies and what both of us do for fun.

XXX I’m a Professional, goal oriented and a caring person. I would like to see my woman and her friends happy. I want someone who equally enjoys life. A woman who is respectful, affectionate and kind. I would like that person to be truthful, and honest; as well as treat me as the King I am, as I will treat her as the queen she is. I enjoy being playful and having a good time. Please try and send me EMAIL so that we can get know more about ourselves. I am sending to you some of my photos. I look for the best in people and life. I hope to hear from you pretty soon.

Yours Faithfully,

SEAN BAZYLI WALKER

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#240090 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:00 am
Hi my sweetheart XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? thanks a lot for your emails which you sent to me and i do appreciate it a lot from the depth of my heart. I went for a meeting yesterday and right after that i went to retrieve a business which i have been awarded to for about 3 months now and it was been approved yesterday honey and so i would be travelling today to Ontario, Canada. And when i get to Ontario, Canada i would stay there for about 3 weeks to complete the job because i am going there for Nitrogen lifting and flow of the oil well, I would be travelling to Hill Island, it is a Baffin Island, an offshore island located in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago in the territory of Nunavut. Its in the province of Ontario. I have already shipped my equipment and they are already on their way down to the sea where i would be making use of them honey.

Please send to me your home address, so that i can write it on my diary, and so i would be sending to you my flight itinerary so that you can come over to the Airport to pick me up. Love hearing from you soon, because the flight would be 1 hour 45 mins flight to Ontario, Canada and when i get there i would be sending to you a Canada number which you can use to get in touch with me, though i would be roaming this number for you to be able to get in touch with me as well. I love you and talk to you later honey. My flight today would be around 1:40 PM today. I love you.

Yours Faithfully,
SEAN BAZYLI WALKER

#240091 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:01 am
Hi my sweetheart XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? Thanks a lot for your photo which you sent to me, you look so beautiful honey, i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? thanks a lot my sweetheart for your passionate emotions which you have towards me honey, you mean a lot to me and that is what you have to understand my sweetheart, i cannot really wait to be with you soon. Honey i would be coming on the Saturday, February 28, 2015 my sweetheart, and i cannot really wait to be with you soon honey. Once i complete my contract here in Ontario, then i would be processing my payment and after i am done with the processing of my payment then i would be coming over my love. I would be sending to you my flight itinerary to you before on the Saturday, February 28, 2015 so that you can be able to come to meet me or pick me up from the airport.

We have a lot of things to do my love, because we need to spend a lot of time together my sweetheart, because we have nowhere to go for the first 3 days when i am there with you, we need to spend much time together, going for movies, shopping and nice restaurants.

Since i am opening a Simulation Company of Oil and Gas, then i would need a lot of money to begin this company. But i am so glad that there may be few Simulation Company of Oil and Gas over there, and so the competition between the companies may be low compared to FL and WA. In respect to my allergies my love, i have food allergies like orange, pineapples, peanut butter and i just have to tell you this before i come over. Because i know you may think it would be so weird that i am allergic to orange. When i found you, you gave to me life and i know that this life you have given to me, i would live it to the fullest with you my love, and your family would be my family and your friends would be my friends and your relatives my relatives as well. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe this would ever happen. I never expected to fall so deeply in love so fast. Each night before I sleep your passionate and emotional email sweeps and echoes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole. Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated. The simplest pleasures in life bring me so much joy that it is hard to find the words to describe them. It is our journey together hand in hand forever more. It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together. Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life.

I will love you forever and a day. Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could have emotions for me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too, I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete, With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and your family and I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person. I LOVE YOU!!. Valuing a relationship is not merely done by seeing each other every day. What counts is how much in our busy lives we remember each other.

My lovely and passionate XXX, thanks to nature for giving us the chance to live so that we can meet each other and thanks to our future. I would love to hear from you soon my honey. Sweetie, this is my Ontario number that you can use to reach me 867 888 0394, please give to me a call as soon as you get this email. Kisses from my soft lips.

Yours Faithfully,

SEAN BAZYLI WALKER

+18678880394

#240092 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:02 am
HI my sweetheart XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? Thanks a lot for your email which you sent to me and i do appreciate it a lot from the depth of my heart. I was thinking about you, and just can't wait to walk with you side by side, not me in your front nor back but both of us walking together side by side, myself and Richmond had some little fun, we went to the Museum in Smithsonian institution, and Richmond made a video of myself and i blew some kisses to you sweetie. Am sending to you a copy of the video. I just want you to understand that you are always in my mind, and i was looking at the photo of yourself in my wallet, you are such a beautiful and adorable sweetheart, cutie pie, lollipop and the only fish in my aquarium. Am sending to you the photo of myself and Irena, she is such a lovely daughter and I spoke with her last night and she said she would be very happy to meet you in person.

You are the Ms. Right in my life, and i thank nature that i met the right person and that's you, life is too precious to spend it with the wrong person. I am beginning the next chapter of my life, taking what was good from the past and leaving the rest behind. I have a full and interesting life and would love to share it with someone special like yourself and there is nothing that would change it. Tell me, what makes you someone special? I don't like to play a broken heart game. I don't hang out at a bar. I don't do stupid stuff. But more than anything else I love to be told a story - fantastical, funny, sad, it doesn't matter. Stories we tell each other give insight into each other's minds. I'm a serious person. I don't waste time on games. Games keep us stagnant. I want a progressive life I am a very independent person. I enjoy getting the most out of life. I have learned that living life to the fullest is the BEST way to live! I love to laugh, love smiling. I am hard-working, caring, outgoing, and very spontaneous. I love my mom and Aunt with all my heart, and I wouldn't be the person I am today without them, and i wouldn't be the person for you if not them as well. I have been raised by the world's best Aunt so I know what quality is and have no plans for not having quality person in my life. With that said, quality doesn't mean perfect, cause Lord knows I'm not.

Know who you are... -I am no cheater or liar, my belief is a lie can never hid and will ALWAYS be found. I enjoy shopping and just having a good time. I can't resist a good margarita and some good Mexican food (the two go hand in hand). I love to travel and can't wait to do some more of it!. However, it is not good for a man to be alone. People think that I am a funny person too. I am a foodie person, I love cooking. I am very honest and would like that in return in every way. I learned a long time ago don't judge a book by its cover...Religion is not something I use constantly but I do know with God anything is possible. Music is fabulous and I have to have it in my life.

You only have so much time and energy, so it is vital to your own health and happiness to be very mindful of how you are spending your energy. Worrying about what others think, comparing your lack of love to your ex’s new seemingly perfect relationship, feeling jealous of your friends in relationships are all energy-drainers. When you put your energy into external matters (that truly have nothing to do with you), you lose sight of your own goals, values, and priorities. When in comparison mode, you are likely to take on a victim mindset, a self-defeating internal dialogue and experience more sadness and anxiety. All of this gets in the way of healthy dating and growing as a person. It is only natural for your mind to compare, but it is crucial to shift your energy inward and focus on yourself. This is when it can be especially helpful to detach from social media and Facebook, which can be dangerous when you are not feeling good about yourself.

I thank nature that i met a special someone like yourself, you are a special sweetheart with your lovely eyes and magical smile. Talk to you later, i need to hit the send button now.

Yours Faithfully,
SEAN BAZYLI WALKER

#240334 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:37 am
Stolen passport used by the scammer

US Passport Number: 435852007
Name: Sean Bazyli Walker

#241491 by Missy4255 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:08 am
This one may have a new ID in the works @Justin Antoni Stefan Engineering on Linked in dot com. Same Linked in profile picture. Also on Face book as: Justin Stefan Antoni Engineering and Justin Antoni Stefan
Chief Executive Officer at Justin Stefan Antoni Engineering.
#242062 by aliciak Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:38 pm
Missy4255 wrote:This one may have a new ID in the works @Justin Antoni Stefan Engineering on Linked in dot com. Same Linked in profile picture. Also on Face book as: Justin Stefan Antoni Engineering and Justin Antoni Stefan
Chief Executive Officer at Justin Stefan Antoni Engineering.

This guy changed his name mid-scam (about the same time as your report was posted). I noticed, thought it was strange. He built new Linkedin and Facebook pages as JUSTIN CRAWFORD STEFAN.

Thank you for this info, because I got out before the hook was set.
#242272 by aliciak Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:59 pm
Justin antoni stefan has been shifting his names around again, now listed in FB as antoni stefan, CEO of whatever flavor of the week Engineering.
#242329 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:06 am
Please can you post a link to his new fake Facebook profile

Yet another of the scammer's identities - Justin CRAWFORD STEFAN - [email protected], which he suddenly changes to mid-"relationship"

Uses phone numbers +18678880394 & +19142272159

#242330 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:07 am

HI XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? This is Justin, i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? thanks a lot for giving to me the opportunity to know more about me, am an easy going person, smart, good sense of humor and always know how to treat people right. I was happy when we communicated, because i am a very busy person, but miss that part of life where i have to communicate with a lady. I just opened my company and it is growing very fast.

I would be very glad and happy to know more about you so that we can get more acquainted to each other, you seems to be a very nice and easy going person and that is one of the main reason why i am attracted to you. I want us to take our time to know more about each other, by exchanging emails daily, texting each other, and sometimes having conversation on phone. I need 100% SERIOUSNESS so that we can get more acquainted to each other. It would be my pleasure if you can be able to reply to my email once you receive them.

Thank you very much XXX. Waiting for a reply from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

JUSTIN ANTONI STEFAN

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

#242332 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:09 am
HI XXX

How are you doing and how is your day going? i hope and i know that this email that i am sending to you would be reaching you in good health? thanks a lot for your email which you sent to me and i do appreciate it a lot from the depth of my heart. I read your email over and over again. And i want to ask you some few questions so that i can know more about you? what kind of man are you looking for?, what are your likes and dislikes?, do you prefer tea or coffee?. This is the house am making plans to purchase when i move finally 30675 N Meadow St Athol, ID 83801. I don't want a distance relationship, and so in respect to that i would be very glad to know more about you and then i can look for a house closer to you and then purchase.

Are you Democrat or republican?, as for me I am a Democrat, moderate though, not Extreme. I want you to understand that there’s a type of woman men refer to as a “cool lady†. She might not necessarily be the most physically attractive woman in the room, but there’s just something about her that men find irresistible. I want that kind of lady that a great guy is attracted to and wants to have a deep, connected relationship with. Just what is it that makes a man see you as someone he sees as relationship material rather than something casual. You see, “cool lady†is code for a woman who embodies certain qualities that, together, trigger attraction in a man an emotionally mature man at a deep level. You probably saw him talk about her with a smile, and that is the reason why most men likes a lady that can give to them her favorite smile. A cool lady that is funny and have positive emotional energy that i can relate to, she might not be necessarily be the most physically attractive woman in the room, but there’s just something about her that men find irresistible. A cool lady is ready to go with the flow when it comes to social things but make assertions when they have opinions and ideas. Men, especially those with high-powered, stressful careers, don’t want more stress from the women in their lives. They want to come home to a woman who can be flexible about plans instead of rigid and set in her ways. However, they also respect a woman who has boundaries and says clearly and in plain language what is not okay with her.

I want a woman who have opinions and things to do that keep them satisfied so they don't feel like they are left out if they are not invited or something, and even if they are left out, they don’t complain about it or even mention it, they find something to do that makes them happy. When you make a man your entire world, he starts to see you as another responsibility for him rather than a partner. Take responsibility for your own happiness, and you become that much more attractive to a man. I want a lady that feel and talk about herself, if you have a tendency to talk negatively about yourself, your weight, your intelligence, or your life, don’t be surprised if a man will start to see you in that context. Do yourself a favor by always talking kindly about yourself so that a man sees you and talks about you in the same way.

Am looking for a good intimate friendship, do you wear makeup, if so how much?. I would love to hear from you soon. Talk to you later and waiting for a response from you.

Yours Faithfully,

JUSTIN ANTONI STEFAN