Information on romance scams and scammers.
#239624 by Grandma Grim Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:41 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=431702 scroll down to
Garreth; [email protected]

Same picture. He says he is Garreth Mark... must be the same scammer.

All this scammers photos are very well documented on a Google Search
He has a large adorning lady fanbase.
Many putting nice comments on his fake pictures.

Lost wife 6 years ago... the usual.

His scam with me is the old 'I have a parcel with documents and cash which is in the safe keeping of an African security company !!!!! The rent on it is up and they are wanting $600 to release it to the person he says. He has 'big plans' for our future.

He has sent me pictures as well of a fair haired boy he maintains is his son Kelly.
I won't put them here... as it will be an innocent boy who has had pictures stolen
Last edited by Grandma Grim on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#239625 by Grandma Grim Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:49 pm
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 67&fref=ts

Okay. My Hobbies: reading new papers, watching tv,listening to music ,Sport, Particarly Swimming, Traveling , Religious, Roman Catholic my plans for my future to find a woman and settled down

Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust, although we just knew each other,,, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future .What do you say?

Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
#242016 by Grandma Grim Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:16 pm
Several comments from this character.
He can't get it that scamming is bad. He wants the money and kept telling me he is a nice person
but he needs the money.
Some of his comments I'll put here.
He intends scamming. He has blocked me now but he is still on Facebook.
I never wish to hurt anyone in Life
Wish you understand...

I use to be a choir in my church but got challenges

When I pointed out he was scamming....
This is not a scam bro
I need it. Wanna change my apartment. Can you pls send me 500dollars?

Just go away bro
You are heartless. Okay
Wish i knew you mother i would have scam her
Even your father too..

You wanna learn?
I can teach you bro is a cool biz. Wish i can reveal my real identity but sorry you are a nice person but trust me i am nice like you
Now f*** off

There was lots more... but people... please know he is evil. Don't be taken in by him.

#246493 by jctx Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:04 pm
i have just had the pleasure of speaking to this individual Skype within the last hr

Claims he is a 4 star general on a peace keeping mission in Syria looking for friends

I am Mark form the united states of America but i am presently in Syria on a peace keeping mission due to the ongoing crisis over here, i am working with the united states military under the united nation UN

I am a single dad with one son
i lost my wife and my 2 kids in a plane crash some years back

My son is 15 years old

He is my adopted son

I adopted him during my mission in Libya when his uncle wanted him dead over his late father wealth, his both parents were killed during the crisis
at that point of time when the crisis was so hot i took him to a boarding school in west africa for his safety,
before i was assign here for this mission, he is the only family i have in this world and i love him so much

claims hes from Florida (tampa)

One of my boy introduce me to skype after the death of my late wife that i can meet many people and make good friends

I was searching for a friend of mine when i found your profile interesting then i have no choice than to add you for future conversation.

Skype name is towa.yoko.sato

and he is using the same army generals pic as below

watch out for him :)
#255654 by Grunt Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:10 am
Skype ID: jeff.werman7
Name: Jeff Werman

no IP available

Skype avatar already posted
'Uwe' (Uwe Hubertus) at stone table in the garden with pipe
#259748 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:09 pm
Donald Baker
currently in Humble, Texas, United States

About me
I am simply down to earth and love to live life to the fullest. I am widowed, have a son, I love the outdoors, listening to music, going to the movies, reading, swimming, traveling, play golf and basketball sometimes. Tired of being lonely and I seeking a woman who is going to be my friend best friend and someone I am going to spend the rest of my life with..

Hello xxx, how are you doing today? Care to chat?
#269782 by malu53 Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:23 pm
jeffery
32, Darmstadt, Germany
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for a date with a girl
aged 40‑99, in United Kingdom.

how are you doing do you have gmail so that we talk more threre....
#271015 by malu53 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:27 am
Skype ID: a.a10109
Name: Martins Robert
IP not found
Skype avatar already in thread
#287585 by malu53 Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:19 pm
James
58, Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
Last seen 4 hours ago
Looking for a friend or a relationship with a girl
aged 45‑90, in Germany.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted

Am simple man,honest , trust and care.....

Sexual Orientation Straight
Languagen Deutsch and English
Currently Living With Alone

pics already posted

Hello dear , how you doing today , am here looking for my soul mate and I am in contact with your profile and I'll be like your friend . I like the way you look in your profile is very impressive ... so I ask you to be like the rest of my life , if you get this opportunity to give your door ..
I hope to hear from you soon ..
From James .
Glad to hear from you my love , because you hope everything goes well , it's over and I wish you as soon as possible to meet , my love to build with you ... You can add me in my Skype Mitchell.709 or you my email [email protected] ? or you can send me send your whatsapp number Chat ... I love to hear from you soon and wish you all the best ,,, James

Skype ID: Mitchell.709
Name: James Mitchell