Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240093 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:04 am
Military Romance scammer - Benjamin Cucolo - [email protected]

The below email was BCC'd to numerous recipients

You look nice and charming, I was searching for an old friend on Facebook when I saw your Facebook profile, to be honest, I can't pass your page without saying HELLO to such a lovely woman like you. I am really very sorry if my message makes you sad, but i just can't stop looking at your profile on Facebook.

I wanted to add you up on Facebook but my account on Facebook is compromised. I am really sorry if this message upsets you.

My name is Benjamin Cucolo, I am from IOWA, United States, I live in IOWA city, not that far from City center and what about you?

I saw your profile and picked interest in you dear, i care to be loyal to know more about you pretty, Life is all about meeting new people and sharing new things right?
i don't know if you are married or not dear, but if you are married, i really hope that your husband is taking good care of you pretty? because you deserve a good man in you life, someone that can care for you with all heart and respect you.

I am a man that you will like to meet and be with, a man that have respect for women.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240094 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:04 am
I want to thank you for giving me the chance to be able to write to you here and I am so excited to meet you
I really appreciate you so much, thanks very much once again, and I wish we will continue communicating with each other so that we can get to know ourselves better okay. And to be honest with you I am very happy to meet you.

I am working with the US army as a Staff Sergeant. What about you? I am currently on a mission here in Kabul, Afghanistan. I am divorced and I have a son who is married and his as well in the military.

Am the only son of my parents, I lost my father when I was eleven years old, my mother is still alive, she is getting old right now, she want to see me settle down dear, she really need me to feel happy and be with my life partner.

I saw your picture, you look good, I like you, so I decided to live a message for you to tell you how I feel, but am happy that you replied me back.

So, how old are you? And what is your job? I hope you don't mind if I am a soldier?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240095 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:04 am
Hi XXX , i am doing fine and hope you are too ... no i did not write to a lot of woman , i contacted you because i would love to know more about you... i am seeking a good woman in my life , someone i can hold close to me , someone i can wake up close to each day and night to see her beautiful face and cute smile... i would be glad if you give me that chance in your life... sweetie you can feel free to ask me anything you want to know and as well tell me what you have in mind... i divorce because my life was no longer interested in me , i was always out on a mission and all he does was to cheat and i can't take such a thing ... i want to start up a new life , because when i get back home and after my 6 months leave , i am going to retire and live on my life... what do you think about me? take good care and will be glad to hear from you soon , hope your XXX is doing good?

#240096 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:05 am
Hi XXX , Thank you so much for your quick response , i am not the cheating kind , sweetie , let the age not be a problem for us , yes age is a number and i stand to that , what matters more is the love and kindness we have for each other.... we could be old by age but the heart is young , yes when i get back i will be in my home at Iowa , do you rent or own your home? you sound so lovely and kind , I really need someone in my life, someone that I will care for and respect with all my heart dear , I really want to be close to you, so it will be my pleasure if you can share with me all your experiences in life, because I want to know you more better... what is your favorite color? do you drink or smoke? yes i would be glad to hear your voice? can you set up a Viber on your phone , so that we can as well chat there always ? take good care and have a lovely day.
Ben.

#327828 by okayokay Fri May 12, 2017 10:10 am
He strikes again!

++++

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 9:43 AM
Subject: Your Friend from Facebook

You look nice and charming, i was searching for an old friend on Facebook when i saw your Facebook profile, to be honest, i can't pass your page without saying HELLO to such a nice woman like you. I am really very sorry if my messages makes you sad, but i just can't stop looking at your profile on Facebook.

I am contacting you through your facebook username email because i was unable to add you on Facebook. I hope you would understand and do not be Offended.

My name is Philip Davenport, from San Francisco, California, what about you?

++++++