Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240154 by rococo Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:30 pm
confirio.com/ alexito66
48 / Male / Straight
I'm Online
Joined (a) to March 4, 2015.
He lives in London, England, United Kingdom.
Religion: Christian

About Me
I`m 6`1" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself
Hi, is nice meeting you here.If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, you are beautiful! can we be friends? My name is Alex James,I am an engineer. Please,Can i have your email ID so that we can communicate from there ? you can email via my mail box; [email protected] or you can add me on Yahoo messenger {alexjames283} so that we can have a nice chat.

Photo stolen from Emmanuel Demont
http://lessor.fr/emmanuel-demont-deux-e ... -8387.html
facebook.com/emmanuel.demont.7
Advertisement

#240155 by rococo Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:32 pm
ieskok.lt/ Alex James
Date of birth: 04/10/1966
Height: 169 cm
Zodiac: Aries
Wanted: Looking for people

Desires: Correspondence want to be visible (s)
Book, Movie: Romance, Adventure
Sports: Football, golf, tennis and cycling
Music: classical, pop and country
Hobbies, Interests:
Thinking of you and talk while making tea. sightseeing and traveling
Character: around me, which made me laugh and feel happy
My motto: Change is the only thing that is constant.
Humorous adventure: a meeting with you in the future.
Hi, nice meeting you is here.If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, you are beautiful! Can we be friends? My name is Alex James, I am an engineer.Please, Can i have your email ID So That we can Communicate from there? You can email via my mail box; *** Or you can add me on yahoo messenger alexjames283 {} So That we can have a nice chat.

#240157 by rococo Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:43 pm
howaboutwe.com/users/ alexito66
48, Male, Straight
London, United Kingdom
Last online 1 day ago

Career/Job Engineer
Education Masters
Faith Christian (Very Important to me)
Race/Ethnicity White

About me:
An awesome place I've visited
I have been most times to places in Africa Europe and asia.
My perfect sunday
walking with that special one and having a quiet conversation at the park.
The movie I've watched the most times
Sleeping Beauty, Miss Congeniality
My life history in 5 sentences or fewer
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Thomas James of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace. We married and stay together for over 5years without any child.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here
pic as above
#240159 by rococo Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:55 pm
dating-online-1000017740
alexito66
Male, 48, Widowed
Eagle, Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
Seeking Women, Aged Between 30 - 85

About me:
with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

the same pic :oh-joy:
#240901 by rococo Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:00 am
Subject: Its Alex James from Confirio.com

Hello my pretty lady,
I am happy to have received your mail from How About We dating site. I want to tell you more about myself. My names are alex james, I was born on 4th of oct 1966, am single father. My father has passed away. He was originated from United kingdom. I was born and grew up in liverpool. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in uk , because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you. I work in shell oil and gas company in Uk authurity based in contract assignment here in the uk and and other Countries.I would like to know about you sweetheart.Mom lived back home in poland with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family. Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for everand be stable we need trust, understanding, devotion, and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you ve always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much and tell me about yourself too.I hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,
Alex james
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:39:11 +0100

IP: 46.28.53.241
ISP: Virtual Internet (UK) Limited

(Sender IP is 74.208.4.201)
The IP address is used by the proxy service and is very popular among scammers
pics (2), new pic =>

#247876 by malu53 Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:45 am
contacted me today :lol:

Alex James
Male
49 - / United Kingdom
Current Location New York/ United States
Last Login 24/04/2015 12:25

Image <<< Cihan Süğür
http://www.cihansueguer.de/

Hi,
is nice meeting you here.If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, you are beautiful! can we be friends? My name is Alex James,I am an engineer.Please,Can i have your email ID so that we can communicate from there ? you can email via my mail box; [email protected] or you can add me on Yahoo messenger {alexjames283} so that we can have a nice chat.