Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240231 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:35 am
Military romance scammer - Vandal Wilson - [email protected]

ok am in iraq how are you doing,i always miss you here i wish to see you here and chat with you.well i think you are right,i lost my wife years ago,but i have a daughter

my daughter ask me to look for a woman that will take good care of me.she is 13 but she lives with her grandmother in Brazil.Let us leave all our fights behind and promise ourselves to make our tomorrow worth cherishing and beautiful. Have a Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

Your eyes are sleepy and your body and mind need rest. Give yourself the reward of a sound and peaceful sleep. Have a Good Night and sweet dreams.my free time i love to each soccer but since i start searching for the woman of my life i always come online to see if i will see and am happy am talkine with you.dear the total money i need now is 5,350 euro and 6000 in dollar,i will apply for my holiday then pay for my flight and as soon as they approve my holiday they will pay me some money and i will pay you back

i really wish to see you

and my daughter will be so happy because she have been tell me to get her another mom
my dear we don't use phone here because security reason
here is my email [email protected]

honey when you send it please send me the copy of payment so that i can forward it to my head office
Vandal Wilson

honey please they said you should pay 3000 to western union and 3000 to money gram

name:Markanthony Opurum
location Dallas Texas

Pictures used by the scammer

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#293860 by Terriway62 Thu May 05, 2016 2:42 pm
I have been and am Still talking with him on Facebook,, he said his Wife died giving birth and his daughter has 11 living in Scotland with a friend of his mothers.I've been scammed so many files by these guys I can slot them right away,I talk go them until they realize they have messed up and they delete their page quick,,it just sickens me that they use our military guys go scam people