Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240443 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Hello my new friend. My name and Yana. I am very glad to have familiarity. I am very glad that I have met in this big world of Internet names you. I am a girl energetic and looking for an adult relationship. I do not want to have games senses. I want to have a good happy family and love as well. I want to find one, just, honest man of confidence. In which I could have hoped for at any time. I want to see you in person more loyal and loving. With whom I have lived all my life Mogul. I want to see you as a loving person. I think that in this world everything is possible. And I hope you imyano my dream and my happiness. But for this, we need to know the nearest possible. I will be very glad that you like my new friend. I look forward to hearing from you with impatience. Glad you. Good day and happy.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241170 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:48 pm
Hello
I am very grateful to you for your answer. Until today, I thought it was just a waste of time. But now I see I was wrong! I very much want to find your true love. Many people say they find the person with whom you're ready to spend the rest of his life on the Internet is simply impossible. My friends say that there are very many people who are willing to cheat, and play on the feelings of the people. But I hope you're a very nice person, and also looking for his true love. I'm a new man on the Internet, and still do not know much. But I hope that our acquaintance with you to continue, and you can teach me many things. I am very glad that in this infinite space of the Internet I found just for you! And for me it would be a great joy to know you better. I hope you can answer me in return. After all, I have never met a man so. For me it's something new.

I want to tell you about myself. I live in Russia in the city of Saratov I am 31 years old, I was born on April 26, 1984. And when were you born? If you want to know more about me, then ask, and in the next letter I will answer you. Together with my letter I send you my photos, so you can imagine with whom you talk. I, too, I look forward to your response and your photos! Write to me, I'm going to wait for your letter.
Yana
"

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#241367 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:28 am
Hello my dear
XXX !!! How do you day today? I wonder can I call you
dear? I hope you are fine. If I'm really interested in you, maybe
we'll ever meet, and we say to each other warm words. I want to tell
you , I'm looking for in a man, he must be very careful with me,
since I am very vulnerable women, at first glance I look optimistic
person, but inside I'm a very sensitive woman. I think that a man
should earn money, and I have to keep a household and raising
children, I understand that this is only a dream, but do you agree
with this or not? - This is a very sweet dream! Of course, I can not
sit at home when my husband will work, I do not like to sit around and
ready to work like everyone else. I hope I did not scare you so
demanding? I am a simple woman, and just looking for my man! And now I
want to tell you about me directly. I work as an accountant in a shop,
I wanted from my school to become like my mother, this work I really
like. My hobbies are listening to music, and reading books. I love to
read novels about love. And what about the music, I like different
music, but most of all I like classical music. Now I want to tell you
about my city, the city of Saratov in our very many trees in our
country, in Russia very beautiful nature. I love going to the park in
the summer. I love to watch the sunrise. I want to find a man for
serious relationship. I do not smoke, sometimes we go out with my
friends in the country, and we can drink a little wine. And now I
would very much like you to tell about myself. What do you like and
what is not? Tell me about your character, I really want to know more
about you my . I'm going to wait for your answer. Please answer me
as soon as possible. I really hope to get your answer. Yana.

Image Image

#241494 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:45 am
Hello my dear !!! I am very glad to receive your letter. I am very
pleased to communicate with you. In this letter, I do not want to tell
a lot about myself. Unfortunately I do not have children, not because
of the fact that I can not have children, but because I have not met
the person from whom would like to have children, but go back to my
work. I get up at 6:30 in the morning and take a shower, then eat
breakfast and then go to work. I live not too far from my work, only
10-15 minutes walk. My working day lasts until 17:00, then I go home.
I really like my job. We have a very friendly staff. When we started
working on dinner, then we are going in the same room and tell each
other different funny stories. I also studied to be an engineer to
protect the environment, already when I started working. I studied in
absentia, and now I have two degrees. I also want to tell you about my
family. Unfortunately I have no brother, no sister, but I would very
much like to have them I had, I'm alone with my parents. My parents
are retired now, they no longer work. My father worked as an engineer
in forestry, and my mother worked as an accountant. Well, that's
probably all I wanted to tell you today. Please tell me more about
myself, I would be very interested to know. Please write to me as soon
as possible, I would'll wait for your answer. Your friend Yana.

#241621 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:39 pm
Hello my dear!
I am very glad to receive your letter so soon. It is a great joy for me. I am a single woman, and very glad that you wrote to me. I hope that we will continue our acquaintance, and may be we will be together someday. I was very disappointed with Russian men, as very much Russian men beat their women, I do not want to create a family with such people. I am very kind woman. I never refuse to help people, if someone asks me about it. I have many friends and I usually spend my free time with my girlfriends, sometimes we go to the movies, yet we go on a picnic, but do picnics in the summer and often on the river, and sometimes in the park. I love to cook. I love coming up with very different dishes. I really like the variety of salads, meat, and fish. As I told you before, I never smoked. I do not drink, but very rarely can drink a glass of wine in good company. I am very romantic woman. I love to meet sunrises and sunsets on the coast of the river, where we stay overnight after a picnic in the countryside. I really would like someday to watch the sunrise on the ocean, or at least the sea with a real man, like you, I dream about it much. When my soul I feel very bad, then I go to nature, and I feel better. I love to go on nature, and sit on the bank of the river, watch the water, and think about life. My hobby, fitness, love to swim, walk with his family for mushrooms. I visit twice a week gym, and engaged in fitness, and you love to play sports? If you play sports, then how? If I have free time, I read books. My favorite genre - romance and adventure. Sometimes I watch TV. I love to watch TV shows, and various interesting programs. I am a very kind and calm person. Often my friends are wondering how I can be so quiet. In people I love honesty and sincerity, I hate when people say is not true. The lie is a very poor quality in a man. I want to tell you that my favorite color is blue. I also want to tell you that I love animals, I have a cat at home. And you have pets at home? I think it is necessary for each person. In this letter, probably all mixed up and scattered. Forgive me for it. I like you, and I want to see more of your photos. I hope you all understand from my letter. I'm going to wait for your next letter. Answer me as soon as possible. Your Yana.

Image Image Image

#241906 by AlanJones Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm
Hello my dear!
How you been? As you're doing now? Today, I have all well and good mood. Yesterday I was at her friend's birthday party and a very fun time. At first we were in her house, and there were many guests, and then we went for a walk in the park after the walk I was very tired and went home. My work was a very good day today. And how you're doing on your work? Tell me a little about your work. You know that I love to cook, cook my mom taught me, it is great cook, and gave me his abilities. I cook a lot of different food: soups, pies, salads and many other dishes, the best I cook our national borscht soup. Have you heard about this Russian dish? Sometimes I make pies, I usually cook meat pies, and potatoes. Do you like pie? If you love cakes, filling it with what? Also, I love ice cream, especially chocolate. I prefer our Russian cuisine. Most of our dishes I love soups. I want to tell you that I am very pleased to read your emails, they have a lot of understanding and kindness. I do not want to have anything with Russian men, as I suffered a lot because of them, and the more I do not want that. They think only about themselves and do not know that it is necessary to give a woman that she was happy. In my life there was only one person who I was for a long time. It seemed to me that he really wants a serious relationship, I trusted him, but he cheated on me all the time, and I do not forgive him that. I find it hard to talk about it, but I think that we should not hide anything from each other? At this point I will finish my letter. Answer me as soon as possible, I'm going to wait for your next letter. Your Yana.

Image Image

#242288 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:18 am
Hello my dear!
I am very glad to receive your letter. From your letters I get happy all day. I want to tell you a little about what I like, I like to walk in the woods, and to walk there at any time of the year. In the winter I ski ride through the woods every Sunday. Do you love to ski? I like to ski. In the summer I like to go on nature is a very good rest. Usually I go with my parents in the garden, and help them to soda economy, then I go to the river, which is called - Volga. Have you ever heard of this river? This river is very beautiful nature. We do small trips with my friends on the river. The parents of my girlfriend a small house on the coast of the river, we love this place. There's a fresh and clean air. In the evening we sing songs with a guitar. Me and my girlfriend a very good guitar. At night we kindle the fire, play the guitar and sing songs about love. I love looking at the fire. I like to watch the sunrise and sunset, also love looking at the stars. It's very romantic. As you probably already know that I am very fond of animals, most of all I love cats and dogs. What animals do you like? I do not like going to the zoo, because I do not like to look at the animals in cages. Do you like going to the zoo? I do not know, but I think that's your favorite season - summer. I love summer because it is very warm, and beautiful time of year, I love this time of year, and I really like the nature of this time of year. I would very much like to know what the nature of your country, I am very interested to know. If you have a photo with your nature, I would very much like to see it. I will also look for a photo with our nature and we send you. At this point I will finish my letter, and look will be waiting for your answer. Please answer me as soon as possible. Yours

Yana.

Image Image Image

#242707 by AlanJones Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 am
Hello my dear XXX
!
I am a single woman, and when I receive your letter, I immediately feel like I'm not so lonely man. I read your letters over and over again, and I want to tell you that it is very pleasing to me that you have given me attention and care for me, and I am very pleased that we communicate with you. My dear for what reason did you get to the hospital, and that you were doing at the hospital? I feel really good feeling from you. Sometimes I think of our relationship, and I hope that we do not play games with you, I hope that we create our bright future, and I hope you write me the truth. I promise that I will never deceive you, I hate when someone - you cheating on me, and I think that we are serious in this. I feel the sincerity in your letters. My soul tells me that you are a fair man. I do not want to repeat the mistakes of the past. I want to have a bright future, and I hope that you also want to do this. I know that we can not meet with you right now, I'm just waiting for that moment when it is possible. We need to learn more of each other, and only then can we meet with you. I think it's a bad idea to talk to you about lying, let's talk to you about anything - else. Do you love your job? I think that if someone loves his job, then he is happy. What do you think? I think that all people should do only those things that they love. You have a lot of friends? I think we need to have friends, because our life is much more interesting, better, happier, if we have friends. What can I tell you more? Do you have a dream? I have a dream, I very much want to find a man to be loved, and really want to start a family and have children from a loved one. Please write to me as often as possible, because I am very much forward to your letters, and I love to read them. I want to know your perspective on life. What principles do you have? At this point I will finish my letter, and I look forward to your next letter. Answer me as soon as possible. Your Yana.

Image Image

#243362 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:01 am
Hello my dear!
I am very glad to receive your letter again. How was your day today? Did you think about me? This is the best part of my day, when I read your letter, I am so happy, that's great. I read your letters over and over again, and I'm happy when I can read your new letter. I am very happy that we found each other. I wrote to you that I now have a lot of work. When I wrote to you about women's difficulties, I was referring to physical activity, in this we have to work on an equal footing with men. I know that in your country is not so, and I would like to live as you live, but I got used to the life that I have now. As for our meeting with you, how would you looked at me to come to you, it could happen much faster. You have to think about it and let me know. What do you want to know more about me? I think it's very difficult to talk about me, because I do not know what I have to tell you, but I will try to tell you everything you want to know. I want to have children, I think I want to have two children, but it should only be with the right person. I hope it's you, I hope that you also want to have kids, but if you do not want to have many children, I think it's not a big problem for us. I want to ask you, do you like to watch TV? In my spare time I like to watch TV, I like to watch different TV programs for women, and what do you like to watch? Today I went with my friends in a cafe, we often go with friends in a cafe. We talk on various topics. I have many friends and girlfriends, and I think it's very good. I hope that we will be together in the future. I am impatient person, and I would like to see you right now and talk to you face to face, but I understand that we have to wait for some time. I want you to be honest and forthright with me, and my intentions to you. If you are a good and honest man, and you feel good with me, I'll treat you well, but 1000 times more. I know that you are honest with me, and I hope that in the future you will also be honest with me. I hope you think of me often, and I also think of you very often, you're always on my mind. At this point I will finish my letter, and look will be waiting for your answer. Answer me as soon as possible. I hope that you will understand my feelings for you. I kiss you on both cheeks. Your Yana.

Image Image

#243490 by AlanJones Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:31 am

Hi, my favorite!
My mood is very good, because I read your letter again. Every day I receive from you good energy, you make me one of the happiest women in the world. I feel that I'm not alone, as I talk to you. When I read your letter, my soul is filled with joy, I really like to read your letters. I want to again tell you a little about my city, my city is not very old. In our city, a lot of flowers and trees, and we have many streets where trees grow, we have a very green and beautiful city. We have pine grove for walks, go there probably the whole city on a picnic. In our city there are many cultural monuments. How many monuments in your city? And for whom these monuments? You love to visit the sights of your city? And how many of these attractions in your city? I visited attractions in my town, because I love the culture and history of our city. You love to visit the museum? I love to go to the museum. Sometimes we come exhibitions from other cities, and I will be glad to go. I love the Wax Museum. You love this museum? I want to ask you, my dear, you're a pessimist, optimist or? I want to tell you that I am an optimist. I always think about the future with hope, and I always hope to believe. I hope to start a family with a good man. When you feel bad for the soul, what are you doing? When my soul is very bad, I turn very loud music and listen to sad music when very sad at heart, and when I listen to sad music, my bad feelings left me tears. I love to work, I'm a hardworking person. What can I tell you yet today? I love working with people. I love to give good advice to people. As a child I wanted to be a doctor and you? I loved playing with my mom to the game: "hospital" when I was a child. At this point I will finish my letter, and look will be waiting for your answer. Answer me as soon as possible, I'm always happy when I receive your letters. I am waiting for your answer. Your Yana.

Image Image

#243997 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:49 pm
Hi, my favorite!
How are you doing today? How - your mood? I hope you are fine. As for me, now I have a good mood. Yesterday my friend Olga invited me and our friends to the movies. I love going to the movies, but unfortunately, I have very little time to go there often. Do you like going to the movies? I also like going to the pool, I love to swim. I love summer because summer is very warm. What about you? You love to swim? Another thing I want to ask you one question. What are your plans for me in the future? And if you're only kidding with me, say it to me. Do not break my heart if I do not need you. Because I am serious about you! As for me, maybe I can come to you in the future, who knows? Maybe it's my destiny, and your well. I know that we do not know each other very well, but we can write letters to each other. But I really want to meet you face to face. I'm not kidding you. Please answer me. My parents and friends are happy for me when we meet, I know that. So Long !!! Your favorite Yana.

Image Image

#244159 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:37 am
I am glad to receive your letter !!! Your letters are always so warm, I like the way you talk !!! Yesterday I was thinking about us and our future life. In general, these ideas often come to me. I can not and do not want to get rid of them. I like to think about it. I hope you understand what I am experiencing feelings, a sense of a woman in love. I was hoping that I would find someone who I will be roads through the internet, and I was right. This man you are. We are very far apart ... I constantly think about us ... When I think about you, I feel very warm ... I thought that it would be just fine, what would we met, would live together ... I would have waited for you to work, you would cook a delicious dinner, you would be greeted with the sweet kiss of work ... We would all do together, would go shopping, strolling through the park, spent all our time with each other .. .I dream of family life with you ... I love you more than anyone in the world !!! I want to be with you all my life !!! I am very thankful for the fact that it has forced us to find each other in this big world !!!
With dreams and with great love. Your favorite Yana.

Image Image

#245221 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 am
Hi, my favorite!
If I come to you, I was tormented by a series of questions.
Honey, where I live? Will me ready to your relatives and friends? What do they say about me? I am very afraid. Traveling to another country, no friends, no relatives. I have loved you, but I'm still worried.
I'm sure you can not fool me. I love you. I'm just nervous. Forgive me for my experience.
Tell me, please, what do we do when we get there? Where to go? What will I do, if you're busy and can not spend time with me? I have so many questions.
I know I should not worry. I know you will not let me get bored at home. We'll make love at night and during the day you think of something. I do not want to create for your inconvenience.
Tell me how to behave in your country? Me to prepare in advance. How people treat visitors? Just in Russia do not like visitors and tourists. I hope you do not have this at home.
I'm a little worried, but I hope our love will melt the ice of my experiences. The most important thing we can finally see and everything will be like in the fairy tales and films about happy love.
Love you and kiss your, Yana.

Image Image

#245585 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:51 am
Hi my favorite. Do you mind if I go to a travel agency and find out what I need to be paperwork to come to you and that it is necessary? From you I need your full address and airport. And your full name.
I told you in my last letter that I saw yesterday a beautiful dream about us. I saw that I was running in the tall grass on the field. I ran long and far! I was running fast, I felt the heat on the body. Then in the distance I saw your silhouette and began to run faster. I am close to you, I took your hand, then very much embraced you, and you firmly and strongly kissed me sweetly. I got up from this dream and my body was wet. I do not think I was so much I could love a man who has never seen. I do not know what will happen to me when I find myself next to you. Your favorite Yana.

Image Image

#245701 by AlanJones Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:40 am
Hi my favorite XXX!
Today I went to a travel agency and they told me that their company can prepare my documents, so I can come to you. I was told there that my documents will be ready in about 2 weeks. They will have to prepare my passport and insurance, then they will have to order a visa for me. The agent said that I would have a visa to come to Moscow to your embassy. They said they could make sure that I could get a visa without problems. Then the agency will be required to book a ticket for me and a more convenient route of flight. I told them that I probably will sign a contract with them for my trip. My dear tomorrow I will study the details of the cost of the flight, and the necessary documents. Today I had some free time from my work, and I was not able to examine in detail all. From you I need your full address and airport. My dear XXX I very much hope that we will be all right, and that we will soon be with each other. I often think about it. My dear, I would like to ask you, if the cost of travel will be great if you can help me pay for part of it? I hope that a little money for our meeting with you will not be a problem for you? I hope you will not have to help. I have money. We just do not know what might happen. Is not it? My dear Schafe write to me as soon as possible, I'm going to wait your letter.
I kiss you your Yana.

Image Image