Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240474 by malu53 Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:24 am
Frederick
50, Tegina, Nigeria
Last seen 10 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑55, in Germany.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted, Other.

About Me
With that in mind, I am looking for a lady who is sexy, submissive, also who we be my friend.I do prefer both black and white lady,,no need to be a model, since a few extra pounds are OK with me. but you need to be honest and your smile has to be gorgeous,lOl, and I prefer them English speakers as well, I am a nature oriented and concerned fellow. I am a Virgo, so I am a perfectionist. I can be dominant, and I can be very nice too....... I like to laugh, and to make others laugh, considered a very nice lady,,yet I am described as kinky in bed. I am not into groups talking. And I am not going to hurt you, nor do I want you to hurt me..I don't want a parasite, I want commitment. Interested?
Am open to question,,please ask,if you have any...

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Eye Color Black
Language English
Currently Living With Alone

Well,i just saw your profile and i couldn't resist to send you a message,well i did some criteria search for single women and felt you was interesting so why not check out mine and get back to me if you like what you see,still new to this,a old friend told me about it,he actually met his wife through Facebook so i thought i should give it a try,i hope this doesn't sound like an embarrassing to you...
Hi Michaela,
Thanks for your lovely and honest letter...Where are you originally from ? I am from Seattle,Washington.
My email address is [email protected]
Have a great day and productive weekend ahead.
Fred
Advertisement