Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240585 by Mariarose Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:14 pm
Suspect ID: chickencurryman
Dating website: match.com
Name used: Todd Halpern
Email used : [email protected]

Hi beautiful
Good day to you.how are you doing today?Hope your has gone well so far? Wink Wink Wink match.com reckons we could be a possible MATCH hmmmm hahahahahaha don't know about that!

I am so happy you want to communicate,I am sorry for late response l have been down with FLU and busy all week its telling on me, I have been doing paperwork regarding a Contract that I am hoping to secure, Tell me is the weather treating you nicely? I'm home at the moment all alone

Firstly you are really smart enough to be able to figure out my email I am new to the on line thing,Where do I start from?
Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra miles You may have wondered why I have asked to communicate outside the dating site I have two reasons (1) I am a very private person and I do not want my personal messages go through the dating site and secondly My subscription expires tonight as I have had my profile for over 8 months but only used it a couple of times and I will be taking down my profile from DATING SITE as some women on there are not serious nor ready for a great long term relationship and I do not want mind games myself because I am genuine and I have a strong feeling that you are very genuine.

Allow me introduce myself My Name is Todd Halpern, Age 54, No kids, I have 3 houses one in Perth another in Italy and the one I LIVE IN here in Alexander Heights, Western Australia I have been single for 10 years now, It was pretty tough though trying to set up a company of my own with the little left of me from my Antique,Gold and Diamond Business...
Now I am able to get started somehow with Big contracts...I run a couple of Companies we deal in Art work historical painting, Gold and Diamonds,Gemstones. and my other job for Security is for Companies, Banks and private sectors we also work with the Police as we assist them with Fixing the CCTV cameras and helping them for a better and clear CCTV picture in HD just to end crime in our Country today, I got some contracts to fix the security door controls, access control systems, magnetic locks, electronic locks electromagnet. I also deal in Oil&Gas Though I don't have a very big place now for my company that is why I sometime work from home and I also have an office under hour away from home. I have a big contract coming and I also have few properties for sale, after that is sold. I will buy a place for my company and see how it goes from there. hopefully my soul mate will guard me through.

But really I am hanging the hat this year, I think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who i can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me,lol. and i can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it,. no matter what I want to do. I really worked hard the past 12 yrs to attain this height.

I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated
but I have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is I came here to pick my woman to make to make her happy,A woman who will be my best friend, my copilot, and the bad news is could that woman be you? SMILESSSS I saw something in your face when I looked at your photo, something that made my heart pause to read your page,something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out, MORE SMILES I'm talking about FATE here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.

Furthermore, I have got two dogs, (Cody and buster) My Dogs type Springier Spaniel and Alsatian I love my dogs I have nothing to hide and I don't keep friends STORY for another day!
(SAD memories) Well I love to travel a lot and I have been to some countries like Canada,USA, New Zealand, France,Saudi-Arabia , Japan , Europe,Love Italy my mum still lives there...My father died 8 years ago and mum had to move back to her home town in Italy .
Mum live's in Florence with two of my sisters and one of my brother lives in America and another in Malaysia -Have you been to Italy? Firenze Florence is one of the most important Renaissance architectural and art centres Its Duomo and Baptistery are magnificent but crowded with tourists as is their large piazza. Florence has several interesting museums with many famous paintings and sculptures. There are also Medici palaces and gardens. Florence is in Tuscany . ..I'm a Mixed my Dad is an Australian British man, Mum is an Italian American British! what a breed hahahahahahaa

I'm a very fun Loving and caring parson, Affectionate passionate fun Loving dedicated loyal and romantic, I know what its mean to be love and be left alone, I Understand how much pain its cost to cheat on someone nor hurt ones feelings, That's why I don't hurt ones feelings, Hoping you understand because my last relationship was a sad experience and I have been hurt a couple of times where an ex took advantage of me and stole from me don't ever want a go back there, either do I want it to happened anyone else.
PHOTOS of me on the site are all recent from few weeks ago!

Lets keep in touch via email and at some point we should exchange phone numbers so we could have a couple of other ways to communicate. I will be waiting to read more from you tell me anything and everything hahahahaha smiles

Bless your heart!!

TODD HALPERN
**************************************************************************************************************************
TODD HALPERN
**************************************************************************************************************************

Second email:

Hi beautiful
Sorry for late reply, Hope you have had a wonderful week so far? what are you plans for this weekend?
it was so good to hear from you and I am also honored that you could share more about you with me, for a minute there I was worried that I would not hear from you again. I am really sorry about your dad, thank goodness you still have your mum
I can relate to you not wanting to get another dog I use to have a dog her name was Cassie she was a springer it hurt when I lost her and I still dream about her. I am sorry about your experience with scammers on here I will guarantee one thing I am only after love and nothing else all I can is that you do not compare me to your past as I love to express myself a lot through writing.

I must say that I feel I can share anything with you already so I'm going to let the cat out of the bag. I guess you should truly m about her. I am sorry about your experience with scammers on m about her. I am sorry about your experience with scammers on here I will guarantee one thing I am only after love and nothing else all I can is that you do not compare me to your past as I love to express myself a lot through writing. u do not compare me to your past as I love to express myself a lot through writing. who I am , I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. When a wise man realizes he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. Wife and Best friend, A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,.I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Australian British father, Mum is an Italian Australian British!
My father was an international business man who met this Frankfurt orphan whose only family were close friends..
She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, when I was twelve I left to study in America,University of Maryland,Baltimore to be precise I got the first degree in civil Engineer -Business management and then I later moved on to join my parents. Melbourne, My father died 8 years ago and my mum was left alone so she decided to move back to Italy,I live in Alexander Heights

MY JOB
I run 2 Companies we deal in Art work historical painting, Gold and Diamonds,Gemstones. and my other job for Security is for Companies, Banks and private sectors we also work with the Police as we assist them with Fixing the CCTV cameras and helping them for a better and clear display picture like HD. I got some contracts to fix the security door controls, access control systems, magnetic locks, electronic locks electromagnet. I also deal in the buying and selling of Antiques just to mention a few.

MY DREAM
If you ask me what my typical dream day would be like, I will just say I want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labour. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days goes by, even when we cant make love any more and all we could do is play bingo,LOL. I am a total package,and all,I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile. I cant wait to hear back from you.

Lets continue to communicate so in a week or two we can arrange for a meeting in a nice and special place if you are not too busyxxx You seem like a sweet person, a good thinker, a spiritual person tell me if I am wrong? I want you in my life I do not want anybody else but you in my life.

After receiving his second email, I cut off a paragraph and googled it, look at this:
http://www.male-scammers.com/scam-emails.asp?id=612

My instinct was right.

Mod Note: The photo's posted were stole by the scammer. The real person is not involved in the scam. (BW)

Advertisement

#240589 by Bryon Williams Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:14 am
Welcome to Scamwarners Mariarose,

I am glad your instinct of a scam led you to us.

Please remember that the majority of the people you meet on dating sites will be scammers.

Never send money to anyone you never met face to face for any reason.

Sometimes these scammers will ask you to receive packages or pick up money using your bank account/Western/Moneygram.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#279218 by Ceebee Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:25 am
OMG this is almost the same emails I have been receiving from a guy who posted on a dating site (Oasis) just a couple of days ago. His ID was Genuinelyfaithful and I chatted with him for only a few minutes before he went off. He hastily had given me his personal email address before that saying he doesn't come on the site that often. So I emailed him and the next day I received an email just like these here. The name he gave me is Neil Wise. He also sent me some photos ... I suppose I should google those too!

So what should I do? I feel like reporting him to the singles site, but will that do anything. I am still in contact with him at the moment, but was on the point of telling him to get lost before I googled a sentence from his email which led me to this site!
#279219 by AlanJones Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:32 am
Just block him and don't respond to him any further - do not tell him you know he is a scammer as he will just try to deny it.

Please also post the email address that he is using as other victims may search for it. You can also post the photos (marked as stolen/fake) - the instructions for doing that are in Bryon's signature above.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#279281 by Ceebee Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:04 pm
The email address he gave me to write him is [email protected], but in his most recent email (21 Dec) he gave me another one ([email protected]) to contact him on Yahoo messenger. This is what he said:
"Ädd me on yahoo IM : [email protected] We can always have a chat on the Yahoo IM Send me your number 0385924883."

Adding his photos looks pretty daunting, so I don't know if I can manage that at the moment. I will definitely not tell him he's a scammer though. I have already picked him up on a few things I was suspicious about, but he explained it away. (Not that I believed him!)