Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240615 by malu53 Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:28 am
alexalfred
54 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: Berlii

Height: under 5 feet :laugh-s:
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Yes, sometimes they live at home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: I’m looking to bring someone into my Life
Education: Graduate degree

About alexalfred
I'm a kind hearten man and Humble with a good heart and with the values of human life.am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble,honest, understanding and truthful,insistent on personal/mutual respect,kindness and honor.I am affectionate by nature.’am looking to bring someone into my life,with whom I can share everything I have with.I’m completely single father'no hangups or crazy exes,i have 1 kids.I live alone in my own house, but come from a very large and very close family.The woman I’m seeking would have these interests: loving to travel,learning about different cultures and customs, yearning to have a good time and explore new things, etc. You should be able to enjoy a night at the symphony followed by ballroom dancing (I can teach you just as much as a night at home watching reruns on TV in our underwear eating cheap but delicious Chinese food and chasing it with a bottle of Pepto Bismal.

Hello Pretty Lady' How re you doing, just gone through your profile its quite adorable with me, you re extremely beautiful.i will like us to have a private chat let us know ourselves much better.there is a saying that, it's arduous to find a prominent personnel of high principles who are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity. am new here am not here most of the time, you can add me on gmail hangout chat at:[email protected] yahoo messager :=) at: [email protected] i can wait to have a private chat with you. Alex.
Advertisement