Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240637 by rococo Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:13 pm
romlove.com/user/30332
graginlove1
User status: Online
Name: park Age:51
Type:single Children:1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:30-70
Relations:Marriage

Description:
i love caring love honesty respect and good looking women that respect,i love caring love honesty respect and good looking women that respect,i love caring love honesty respect and good looking women that respect,
graginlove1 (9 min temu)
Dearest,
Let me first and fore most introduce myself to you. I am Mr.Park Grag ,50 years old of an America Army working under the restoration of peace in Syria. I lost my wife 10years ago but before the death of my wife, we had a Girl (20 years old) who presently lives with her grand mother in Scotland in Uk. I am here to express my love and kindness to you though we have never met before but the way I feel about you makes me feel like I have known you for many years. But I can understand what I am feeling
“LOVE” it may sound funny because we just met but I must tell you that you will never regret being my love and endless love.
My social life is all about going out to beach during the summer, I
sometimes club, I drink socially.I don’t smoke but don’t have problem with smoker’s.I am a very peaceful person,with great respect and have great love for my woman once she is caring and loving too. I will send my photos and also tell you more about myself as soon as I hear from you.
Please reply through my private email address: [email protected]

With love
Park Grag

:bowdown: photoshop
real pic - Gen.John Abizaid
Advertisement

#240638 by malu53 Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:36 pm
https://www.lecouple.com.au/User/35228/Profile.html
Grag park
Marital Status: Widowed
Language: English.
Ethnicity: Filippino

About Me : Honest man I coperate with my family I wish the what I wish my self.
Hobbies and Interests : Sports.
The Life Partner I am Seeking : I am looking for a honest, and understandable woman who can bare with me and live with me and live with me anywhere.
My Best Qualities : As a military man security free.
I have Travelled : Africa, Europe And Asia.
#240648 by rococo Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:21 pm
also uses e-mail address: [email protected]

juujor.com/author/ graginlove
Name: grag
City: alabama
Listed: September 29, 2014
my sweet heart i love

Description
i love caring love respect honesty and good looking woman that has love and respect,i love caring love respect honesty and good looking woman that has love and respect,i love caring love respect honesty and good looking woman that has love and respect,
Ad Reference ID: 38654255a7c6b08e
Restaurants & Pubs & Bars
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 3152646600
Phone Information
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Phone Number: 315-264-6600
Phone type: Mobile phone
City: SYLVAN BCH
:lol: pic already here
#240649 by rococo Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:47 pm
matchdoctor.com/profile_graginlove
graginlove - "love and respect"
51-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 80
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: 5 days ago
photos (1)

about myself:
i love honesty love careing and good looking woman that have careing and respect,i love honesty love careing and good looking woman that have careing and respect,i love honesty love careing and good looking woman that have careing and respect,i love honesty love careing and good looking woman that have careing and respect,
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Friendship
looking for a match: within 50 miles of New York, New York United States
education: PhD / Post Doctoral
job: Architecture/Engineering
ethnicity: Mixed Race
religion: Christian / Catholic
about my children:
i have only one child and she leav with her grand mother, i have only one child and she leav with her grand mother, i have only one child and she leav with her grand mother, i have only one child and she leav with her grand mother, i have only one child and she leav with her grand mother,
about my work:
i am militry man and also engineering in my departement,i am militry man and also engineering in my departement,i am militry man and also engineering in my departement,i am militry man and also engineering in my departement,i am militry man and also engineering in my departement,
#240895 by rococo Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:27 am
The response from the new e-mail address

Subject: Brief introduction‏
Hello dear xxxxx,
Many thanks for the the email you provided to me.I am glad for your reply after a long time because it made me to know that we are ordained to be together.

I have had bad experience in relationship last year and I pray that I will be lucky this time around, as you know that internet are the largest street in the world.

There are many good and bad peoples in it. As you know my name is Mr.Park Grag or you can as well call me Sgt.Major Grag.

I am From Hurstville City of Alabama in USA. I was born on 1st October 1963,so I am 51 years old. I attended (Texas A & M University, USA). I am the first born of two in my family.

I began my career in Army Reserve and assigned to the 108th OSUT Infantry Division, in Texas City headquarters. I have served in a variety of positions in 82 Division infantry battalion US army.

Now I'm on peace-keeping mission in Damascus (Syria) since one year and 8 months. And I am going for my retirement after this assignment this year . I lost my wife with my only sister on 13 August 2001 in car accident .I have a daugther living in Dublin with her grand mother. She is in Nursing school and she was the one who registered me on this site so that I will find a woman to replace the vacant which her mother has left in my heart. My late wife is from Dublin and not American woman, I like to marry and relocate after my retirement on December 2014. Life in Syria is not easy but we survive by the grace of God.

I can say that I enjoyed my Army work and I have been there since 24 years now. I have achieved a lot, good name and reputation which is not for sale. I am loyal and am looking for a woman who I can share my life with as I am going for my retirement. I pray and I hope that you are the woman I have been seeking for. I love nature and travel a lot as a military officer. I will like to meetGod fearing woman because it is said that fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. There is usually a smile on my face and I am proud and satisfied of what ever I have. I have experienced difficulties in life, especially when I lost my lovely wife. But, despite of everything I have never stopped being grateful to God because he is the all knowing God.

I am a very happy person, I like to have fun, walk, travel, play, and smile. I am happy when I see any person around me comfortable. My hobbies are horse riding, baseball, golf, music’s, food, reading, playing with pets etc. I hate dishonesty and unforgiving because life is full of mistakes and corrections. I do love to laugh very often as it is one thing that keeps me going in life. I did not smoke and do drink socially, but I did not hate smokers, I love to live a simple life and I am very open and flexible to any situations. My most favorite meal are rice/meat/ salad/sea food and sweet potatoes. I do not know what to tell you about myself but if you can ask me of anything you wish to know, I will be happy to tell you. I did not like cheating and breaking of heart.

Attached are my photos. I pray and hope it will not disappoint you and I will also like you to tell me more about yourself. Your hobbies, you current age, the city you are currently living in and any thing about you. Also tell me what you like and those things that you hate.I need your pictures

Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day.

Park
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:06:15 +0100

pics (2) Image << new pic