Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240692 by rococo Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:32 pm
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 17:15:38 -0700
Subject: compensation

My Dearest
Sorry for the break in communication all this while.
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United Kingdom. Presently am in united Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total money.

Meanwhile,i don't forget all your past efforts to assist me over this transaction and my freedom i really appreciate i can never forget you in my life.

Now i want you to contact Rev.Christopher Okunda in Senegal with this email ID:([email protected]), ask him to send you the total sum of ($420,000.00) four hundred and twenty dollars cheque which I have drafted for your compensation for all the past efforts/attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your effort, i want you to feel free get in touche with Rev.Pastor Christopher instruct him where to send the cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately if you receive the cheque and cash it so we can share the joy after all the suffering's at the same time, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev on your behalf to receive the cheque, he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Rev.Pastor.Christopher Okunda
CHURCH OFFICE
BP 105 Medina Road , Dakar Senegal
EMAIL: [email protected]
Number + 221 770939108

Have a nice day my good friend.
Regards,
Miss Grace

also documented address here:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=28242#p66221
Advertisement

#240694 by rococo Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:34 pm
romlove.com/user/24054
graceskylove
Name: grace Age:26
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:30-75
Relations:Marriage

Description:
am a girl wit joy and love ([email protected])
#240696 by rococo Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:42 pm
skycherry.net/members/grace/
graceskylove
I am a Woman
Birthday 25
Looking for a Man
City maryland
Country United States

([email protected]))Thanks for honoring my message, I would love you to contact me at this email ([email protected])and i will give you comprehensive details about myself and my photos, if you want. thank you in advance.