Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#240768 by Grunt Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:58 am
on Skype
Richard --- blundenrichard42
Reston, VA, USA

https://www.facebook.com/blunden.richard.1

Blunden Rochard
General contractor at Halliburton ... even known in West Africa :lol:
Lives in Reston, Virginia
From Reston, Virginia
cell phone number 571-346-2201

phone number 571-346-2201
City & State Herndon, VA
Phone Type Wireless
Carrier Cellco Partners..

Last edited by Grunt on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
#243981 by Grunt Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:05 pm
Hi xxx, It is really nice to know some one like you...First of all i appreciate all that you have said. Here are some things about me..my father was born in American while my mother was born in England. I was born in Gurnee of Chicago's inner city later relocate to Virginia; I have dealt with my fair share of life's trials, tribulations, and struggles, but found therapy, peace, and relaxation in perfecting through Jesus Christ. I lost My Dad when I was few years Old and he was killed by a truck driver while coming back from the store and after his death,I still miss him so much,I left the state to join my mother in London.I grew up In England and Studied at The University of Cranfield and Graduated as an Engineer.I also have an irresistible good looks,I am 5.11 fit tall,155 lbs,42-36-10 Measurements, 10.5 Shoe size,Gary hair,brown eyes and the rest you can see.....smiles, smooth colour skin, impeccable style of dress and winning smile. I consider myself to be a handsome man that is confident with a unique style.I am hard working and only happy with giving 110% to my work. I am proud of my shape and I'm also a seductive singer. I'm very kind, soft -spoken, and friendly and like my friends would say I have an inviting spirit that is undeniable......do you think so too? Don't get me wrong.......Smiles.

Nevertheless, I met my deceased wife in a fashion show In Los Angeles and we fall in love with each other, she's from Sweden. We were Married for Years before she begot a Son for me.My Son's name is Thomas.I lost my wife Stella 6yrs ago.She died of fibroid :=) while she was eight months pregnant. It was Painful.I was sick for three months before the Lord saw me through.Now I'm in search for true love,honesty and faithfulness.That's why I'm here in this dating site because I believe my redeemer never sleeps and he would connect me with a wonderful woman who needs to be love like you and I would be willing to travel anywhere to be with my love and do you think I can get it from you? Well I would love you to tell me more about yourself and your family too; I hope you're not the shy type. I do ask a lot of Questions and You should be ready for me now. This is what it takes in getting to know each other better don't you think....smiles. I would love you to answer for me in the next email about yourself. Remember I'm taking my time to find my true Love. It may be you..... and I Hope you won't get mad at my questions.
Tell me,how long have you been alone?
Do you know how to cook? Ha ha bet you can't beat my taste
Are you ready or scared about Love?
Have you taught about having true love from God? Remember what's bound to happen will happen no matter what.
Is jealousy an emotion that comes easily to you?
What things make you extremely happy?
If you were to celebrate a huge success what would you do?
What is your favorite way to express your emotions of love?
When you are feeling lonely, what makes you feel you better?
What sorts of things do you enjoy doing?

Love Always,
Richard.
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015
#264089 by rococo Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:56 pm
plus.google.com/
Blunden Richard
#264090 by rococo Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:01 pm
Zorpia/ Richard
49, Kuching, Malaysia

Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 34‑65, in United Kingdom.
Single
I am Friendly

About me:
I am kind,caring,loving and honest person.I try and treat people as I would want to be treated.I like to help others.I am a very friendly person. I like to meet people with great interests about a serious relationship whether for friendship or marriage. I am looking for a life partner who has a good personality, genuine, healthy, caring, loving, sincere, faithful to develop a relationship based on honesty, loyalty, trust and spend the rest of our lives together.
CHAT;;
Hi. I saw your profile like the picture and i will love to have your email address so that we will exchange mails and know more about the others to know if we both have the same interest. Richard William

Thanks for given me your email,i really appreciate dear, i will write you via your mail to tell you more about me, thanks and best regard, have a nice and great week..

add pic

also documented here:
http://fake-scam.info/index.php/topic,7469.0.html
#264091 by rococo Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:04 pm
Subject: Richard from zorpia.com

Compliment of the day and how are you doing i hope that you are fine thank you for taking your time to write back to me, well let me tell you about my self. I am Richard William, I am originally from United state but work and live in London currently.I was born on the 08th day of Mach 1966 in United State. I hope you are great to day. I am Civil Engineer by profession, am single, working so much without having much time for myself. I am 5'9 height, Hazel Eyes, Dark brown hair and 169 lbs weight,. I like watching football, reading Books and am a man of so much understanding. I will like to know you because am interested in getting into a friendship with you. Tell me about yourself, your likes and dislikes and what your dreams are like. I will also like to know when you registered on zorpia and your experience so far as i have been there not so long. I hope to hear from you soon. Richard William
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 09:14:26 -0700
Spam: YES
"mail-ig0-f194.google.com"
#264500 by Grunt Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:03 pm
same message today as in previous post

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015
Subject:Richard from zorpia.com

sent this picture

revealing the images to be stolen from the FB profile of a married Turkish businessman Yiğit Hepkeskin