Information on romance scams and scammers.
#240946 by rococo Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:38 pm
badoo.com/pl/0261133812/
Love, 27 - Thies, Senegal
I want to make new friends

Hi, i am a single girl I saw your profile today in this site(www and i stopped to take a very good look at it. I want you to know that i am in interested to know you better because you sounded very sweet in your profile and i will like us to become friends and know each other the more. Here is my email address (miracleyak34/@yah/o/o. c/o/m) send me an email today please! (Remember that distance, age or collour does not matter in a real relationship but love matters a lot). I am waiting for reply, Thank's. (miracleyak34/@yah/o/o. c/o/m)

ImageImageImage
Advertisement

#240947 by rococo Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 pm
en.netlog.com/ ymiracle
female - 28 years, Senegal
Name: yak miracle

Hi..............i am a single girl I saw your profile today in this site(en.netlong.com)and i stopped to take a very good look at it.I want you to know that i am in interested to know you better because you sounded very sweet in your profile and i will like us to become friends and know each other the more.
Here is my email address ([email protected]) send me an email today please!
(Remember that distance,age or collour does not matter in a real relationship but love matters a lot) I am waiting for reply ,Thank's.
please contact me throughy my email adress ok, this is my email ([email protected]).

ur.netlog.com/ miracleyakm
female - 28 years, Senegal

A copy of the message as above - ([email protected])
#240948 by rococo Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:44 pm
fr.netlog.com/ yakbabym
female, 27 years, Senegal
Name: yak babym

Hello, I am a simple girl saw your profile today at this site (en.netlong.com) and stayed at a good look at this area. I want you to know that I am interested to know you better, because it sounded very sweet in your profile and I will like us to become friends and know each other more. Here is my email address ([email protected]) send me an email today please! (Remember that distance, age or collour does not matter in a real relationship, but I love the questions) I'm waiting for an answer, please. ([email protected])

#240950 by rococo Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 pm
miracle520.skyrock.com/profil/
female, 27 years
single

Hi.............i am a single girl I saw your profile today in this site(http://www.abdelileh.skyrock.com)and i stopped to take a very good look at it.
I want you to know that i am in interested to know you better because you sounded very sweet in your profile and i will like us to become friends and know each other the more.
Here is my email address ([email protected]) send me an email today please!
(Remember that distance,age or collour does not matter in a real relationship but love matters a lot) I am waiting for reply, Thank's. ([email protected])