Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241071 by Grunt Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:11 am
http://tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6031209538

Adena P
Last Active: a day ago
Tagline: Am single Lady with love and care, I' am looking for a serious relationship
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Black/African, Middle Eastern, Other
Religion: Muslim

Hello my dear,
How are you doing today ? I' am very glad to write to you this afternoon after going through your profile, am very new person in this site and i wish to make good friends and share our feelings together. if you don't mind i would like you to contact me direct with my email{[email protected]} so that we can make exchange of our pictures and describe ourselves;
I wait for your urgent response Thanks.
find the image here too
http://weheartit.com/entry/160359668
Advertisement

#241084 by rococo Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm
hi5.com/profile.html?uid=7283732979
Adena P
Languages: English, Français
Ethnicity: Black/African, Native American
Religion: Christian
Tagline: Am Looking for a good relationship

my name is Adena, I came across your profile now. So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuss with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail. [ [email protected] ] So we can get to know each other better, and i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id,[ [email protected]] yours new friend
Miss Adena.

also uses e-mail address
[email protected]
#241143 by Grunt Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:24 pm
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
Anyway i really appreciate your time which you sacrificed to respond to my message. My heart is full of joy in welcoming you to my life. I pray that God who has brought us together through this way will guide and lead us to the right part

My name is Miss. Adena Younes,I am a Muslim girl originated from Benghazi- Libya , North Africa, My father late General Abdel Fattah Younes who was shot death by Islamist-linked militia within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya.

I am now writing to seek your assistance from Dakar,Senegal where i managed to escaped peaceful country through the help of United Nation, and now seeking asylum in Carita's orphanage home here in Dakar, Senegal, you can find more of my story through the BBC / http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122

Meanwhile, the main reason why i am seeking for your assistance is because of some money my late father deposited in one of the banks which the amount is ( Six Million and Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ) ( $6,500,000:00 ). It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be our capital in your establishment.

Honestly, i have tried everything possible to claim the money, unfortunately i failed because of our refugee status. However, i have being advised by the bank manager to look for foreign partner who will help me claim the fund because the bank officials will not release the fund due to my refugee status. Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claim the fund, so that i will give you all the details / contact of the bank where the fund are deposited.

I want the fund to be transferred into your account before i can come over to join you for me to come over to your country and continue my education i was in the school of aviation before the incident that lead to the war started and As soon as i receive your interest in assisting me, we will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. attach here is my photo,Please i will like you to write back to me if you are capable to help me but if you are not capable to help me there is no problem it will not stop us being friends,Please as i told you before i have all the document with me here to claim this money.

Foremost , I will be very much glad to hear your sweet voice on phone so please try and contact me through my phone here(+221 763385246
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015

Image Image Image
#241146 by Grunt Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:41 pm
additional fake profile

http://arablounge.com/publicprofile/vie ... id/2898314

nijmeh72
Female, 43 years old | Never Married
Lebanon
Recently Online
for the serieuse relation only best regards.
I am a women loves life ,I am sincere, reliable kind and well educated,I want a man betwen the ages 40to 50 i want him to from lebanon beirut. Muslim how is social,generous, caring, sincere and intelligent ...