Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241327 by rococo Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:02 pm
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6021662329
CAROLINE TOURE
Languages: English, Français, Español - América Latina
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Music: Music is my part of my life, i so much like music like r&b hip pop cool blues
Movies: Romantic and lovely films
TV: Romantic and lovely films
Books: Love story book
Interests:
I am interested to meet a real person to share my love with any man who is lovely and be sincere in heart i will love him till death a good man i love you
Dreams:
I really want a real good caring and lovely man who knows how to care for his lovely partner
About Me:
I am tall about 6/8 ft dark in completion brown eyes looking good nice body looking nice shape single searching for a good caring and love man in any part of the world,any good caring and lovely man are welcome to be in love with a good caring and lovely single girl, that need to meet with the real people i will like to meet the right once from any part of the world,are once are welcome to my pure and sincere heart that full of lovely i love you all [email protected]
Hello dear, am Caroline by name, after i get across your your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to knows you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am, Here is my email address [email protected] I believe we can move from here, I am waiting for your mail to my email address above,
Caroline
Remember the distance or color does not matter but what is matters a lots is true love [email protected] i am looking forward to see your mail there at my private yahoo inbox,

Advertisement

#241328 by rococo Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:08 pm
filmnet.com/users/ CAROLINETOURE212
Account Type: Fan
Birthday: February 14, 1991

I am tall about 6/8 ft dark in complexion brown eyes looking good nice body looking nice shape single searching for a good caring and love man in any part of the world,any good caring and lovely man are welcome to be in love with a good caring and lovely single girl, that need to meet with the real people i will like to meet the right once from any part of the world,are once are welcome to my pure and sincere heart that full of lovely i love you all [email protected]
Comment:
Hello dear, am Caroline by name, after i get across your your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to knows you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am, Here is my email address [email protected] I believe we can move from here, I am waiting for your mail to my email address above, Caroline Remember the distance or color does not matter but what is matters a lots is true love please reply

topface.com/profile/91009434/
CAROLINE TOURE
24, Darur, State of Karnātaka, India
Was more than two days ago