Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241667 by rococo Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:50 am
pics also here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=61234#p140511

flirty9.com/
Gladgirl
24 years old - from: Senegal - looking for a man

Hello, I saw your profile and will want to know you. There is something that i will like to tell you. So please contact my email address so that i will tell you about my self and give you some pictures. My email address is ( [email protected] ) So kindly contact me so that we will move from there. From Glades. [email protected]

Advertisement

#241668 by rococo Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:53 am
blackplanet.com/gladesjj/
gladesjj gladesjj
Female, 25, New York, NY
Race: Black/African American
Zodiac: Cancer

Hello Dear, How are you? I saw you here and get interesting in you. I will like to know you and have good relationship with you. If you can contact me in my email address i will tell you about my self and give you my pictures. My email address is as follows ( [email protected] ) So kindly contact me as we will move from there. I hope to hear from you soonest.
Glades. [email protected]

#241835 by rococo Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:07 pm
from profile "Gladgirl"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Subject: I will like to know about you.
Hello My Dear.
I am very happy, responding to my post,despite your busy schedules. How was your night over there in your country and I believe that it was a nice night and the atmosphere there in your own country is very nice today? Mine was a bit hot here and i thank God for keeping me until this moment here in Dakar Senegal,
My name is Glades Seydou E. Diarra (24) by age but age does not matter in a real relationship, I am from ivory coast in west Africa , 5.9ft tall, fair complexion, single (never married) and I am currently living here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father Dr Seydou Elimane Diarra was the prime Minister of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal in the vicinity of the country where I am leaving now as a refugee under the guidance of Rev father and I'm using his computer to send these messages to you, Attached here is my image for you. i will be very happy if you can send me your pictures Love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Miss Glades.

Image Image

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:59:06 +0000
#286837 by malu53 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:05 am
with the pics already posted on zorpia

eva
26, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Last seen 3 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in Nepal.

Hello Dear Friend.
I am Eva kuol., a Please, get back to me via the mailbox at, (eva.kuol@ hotmail.com), so I can explain to you more on my intention of contacting you.I await your email and your response. God bless you as you get back to me.
Regards.
Eva Kuo