Information on romance scams and scammers.
#31513 by Ryan Hains Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:54 am
Naome Amuo
[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
[email protected]

IP 41.208.139.230. Senegal

Romance Scammer

Hello
How are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleassure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, and also give you my pictures and details about me, here is my email address ([email protected])i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.

Your new friend
Miss Naome

Hello sweet

Hello and how are you today?
XXXXXX XXXXXX how is life there in your country? I hope that you are in atmosphere of happiness. I want to introduce my self to you and will require the best of your honesty after knowing all about me. I will like us to be in a good relationship in-spite of anything because I have this feeling that you will be an honest and reliable person.
I'm Miss Naome Amuo, am 20 years old, from Mano tribe in Liberia western part of Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, single, am presently residing here in Senegal due to the political crisis that took place in my home country (Liberia) My late father was the deputy director of Mines and a successful business man into exportation's of Cocoa when he was still alive but I lost both my parents during the war the very day rebels attacked Monrovia city, it affected my family, my mother and father were murdered, now I am the only surviving child left for my parents because I was in school when the attack took place, I managed to escape from my country with the help of ecomog soldiers that brought me here in Senegal where i am presently staying under refugees.

Am a nice cook, I believe distance or color or even age does not matter in any relationships but love does. I like to be honest and hate dishonest people and I don't like problem, am very cool with much integrity for myself, love reading a lot. I will like to know more about you, like your hobbies, etc...
I have accepted you to be my best friend so please tell me more about yourself, your families and your business schedule, attach is my picture for you, though I am not photogenic, I hope you wouldn't mind so please send your picture when replying so that i will keep you in my heart and i will tell you more about myself with my future plans.
May the joys that you treasure and beautiful memories fill your life with warmth happiness and pleasures,
Your Loving frnd,
Naome.

Thanks for your e-mail me

Hello My Dearest XXXXXX XXXXXX ,
how are you today? thanks so much for your letter which i found very interesting and believes that you will be a good man and someone that will help me to build up the strong foundations which my beloved father left before he died, thanks for your good understanding and i strongly believes in my heart that you must be very honest person.

My dear please i want you to understand that it tooks me great time and courages before decided to reveal the only secrets of my life to you, i have kept this until today after reading your mail, therefore i needed your strong supports to carry on with this task left for me by my late father. It's sad to say that my father and mother passed away mysteriously during the war, though life has not been fair since the sudden death of my parents but am only trying to cope with the situations at hand and hoping for a better days to come, I believes that God sent you to help me face the life challenges and bring back my happiness again.

Before the death of my father, he informed me that he has the sum of Six Million Three hundreds thousands us dollars, which he deposited in a Bank with my name as outstanding beneficiary. He told me that he deposited the money and my name is listed as the next of kin in case of any eventuality.
I am just an university undergraduate, I really don't know what to do and have no experiences about banking, I have never done any thing related to this before but am only trusting you with much confident and believes you will never let me down.

Now I want an honest and god fearing partner who I can transfer this money with his assistance and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convenient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because Its painful staying inside this refugees camp, we are not allowed to move out from here and have also been denied of freedoms to make a new life here in this refugee camp, it is just like one staying inside the prison without no movements. I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of political crisis. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.
I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund is
transferred to your bank account and i come over to meet you?

I don't have any relatives here in Senegal that will help me otherwise i would have not taken this risk of revealing my only hope for life with someone that i never met before but its all for trust, i believe that you will never betray me.
Please consider this and get back to me as soon as possible,We have the general over sea here in camp, he takes care of our welfare in this camp here, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King Church) here in this camp, it was through his help that i could be able to contact you with his computer, he has a computer in his office that was were i used to send you mails.

In case you want to call me so that you can hear from me, you can call me through his phone number, tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me at the women's Hostel to come and answer your call, he is such a nice man, always good to people, this is his phone
number + 221764627001.

Immediately i received your positive reply and willingness to help me, then, i will introduce you to the bank consultant as my guardian, so that they will transfer my money to you because i wish to move out from here as soon as possible
Meanwhile, I have to go back to the hostel now, please reply with your positive words.
Thanks and remain blessed.
With love and trust,
Naome.

Plerase try all your best to help me

How are you XXXXX XXXXX ?
I hope all is well with you? more especially in the area of good health and spirit because that is the most important thing in life. I believe you already know a little about me. My decision to contact and trust in you was never by mistake. I contacted you after asking god to direct me to the right person that I can trust, because I needed to trust somebody before the bank can release my inherited fund since I don't know anybody here and my parents are no more, when I saw your first mail something dropped in my mind to trust and work with you. Please, I want you to stand as my guardian and foreign beneficiary so that the bank can transfer my inherited fund to your account.

Since you have made up your mind to help me, please do that with all your heart. I would like you to read this email very well so that you will understand the details and why I need your help. It's true that I have money in the bank but I am suffering here and can't even feed well just because of the agreement entered between my late father and the bank. When my late father deposited the money in the bank, he reached an agreement with them that in case of death or any event the money should be release to me who is listed as the next beneficiary once I fulfil the below instructions:

1, I have to present to the Bank my Guardian.
2, My Guardian must be someone chosen by me.
3, The money must be released to my Guardian with my instructions.

It was based on the above agreement reached between my late father and the bank made me to contact you to represent me before the bank as my guardian so that the bank can release this money to you as my foreign beneficiary. After the transfer of the fund to you, you'll help me to relocate to your country for the onward investment of the fund and to continue my life and education under your care. Please dear since you have made up your mind to help me try to forward your information to me like your full name, nationality , occupation and phone number for proper introduction to the bank before sending the account information and bank contact to you so that they will know that am the one who has authorized you to contact them on my behalf.

I will forward to you the official deposit certificate of the fund that was issued to my late father by the bank when he made the deposit in my next email so that you can be sure about my claim and will be able to develop communication with my bank as my guardian regarding the transfer of my money to your bank account and after much consideration for your willingness to help me I have decided to give you 20 percent of my money after the transfer just to show an appreciations.

As soon as I received your reply I will forward the contact details of the bank with the deposit certificate so that you can contact them to discuss about the matter without delay
i pray that god will help you with every of your hearts desires and please do not worry because everything will be done through all the legal banking procedures to avoid mistake or embarrassments.
Extend my warm regards to all your families.
Thanks and remain blessed.
With all my hearts Love,
Naome

Advertisement

#31672 by Ryan Hains Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 am
Please use this information to contact the bank

How are you today my dear XXXXXXX?, hope you are enjoying your day. My dear i want to say big thank for your good hearts and acceptance to help me, i am grateful and prays that my dreams will come to reality through you. Please dear i want you to know that I have made up my mind to trust you and nothing will make me change my decisions, even-though we have not met or see each other before but I hold you in a high esteem as my brother and nothing will ever make me change my mind, i have feelingf for you and that's why i decided to do this with you and i pray that very soon we will be together to start enjoying our self.
Please dear I want you to contact the bank through email or fax for more confidentiality and to avoid too much protocols because the bank in UK are very strict when it comes to such transactions, i have just forwarded all your details to them now, so just write and ask them what should be done so that they will transfer my inherited money legally to your bank account without any problem. Below is the direct details of the bank through the account officer Dr. Steven Duncan, email and fax number, should in case you decide to send them fax first before establishing more contacts with them since this happens to involve a large sum amounts of money, please contact him and discuss about the transfer of the fund to you as my guardian. I want you to know that without trust nothing can be achieved in this world, I have decided to trust you because I believed that you can never use the advantages of the trust to betray me, please make this matter a top secret so that people around you will not know and raise eyebrows on the fund. You remember what the Bible tells us "It's not our enemy that attack us we will know how to deal with him, but our friend, and close companion can betray us, so be very careful on how you discuss this issue with people, friends or anybody cos is too risky this days, i have attached the deposit certificate so that you can also send it to the bank when contacting them ok and please try to keep this document and information very confidential because is my hope and future.
NAME OF THE BANK: STANDARD CHATERED BANK,
ADDRESS: 1 Basinghall Avenue London, United Kingdom
THE WEBSITE: (http://www.standardchartered.com)
for more privacy and confidential reasons,
Contact the account officer, Steven Duncan with his private email address,
STEVE EMAIL: ( [email protected] ) or fax them with, +448447745789.
Account name: Mr.Bernard F. Amuo,
Account Number: 8116475663396.
Nationality: Liberian,
Account Beneficiary:Miss Naome Anita Amou
Account Balance: Six million three hundred thousands US dollars.
Please contact them with the above information's as the guardian of Me Naome, whose late father Mr.Bernard F. Amuo, deposited the sum of Six million three hundred thousands US Dollars, with them. Tell them that I Miss Naome is now under your care and guardianship so you are requesting for the transfer of the money with accumulated interest to be transferred to your bank account without any delay, try and include some of your personal information, like full names, address, telephone or fax numbers. Please, keep me update when you contact them so that I can follow up from there, attached is one of my picture as you resquested and try to make out time to take one just for my sake ok.
Have a wonderful day.
With all my trust and love,
Naome.