Information on romance scams and scammers.
#241944 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:16 am
Romance scammer - John Marcus - [email protected]

Claims to be a US General.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#249350 by AlanJones Tue May 05, 2015 4:59 am
Now claims to be a Canadian general in Kabul district, Afghanistan and wants to send a package of valuables to his victims.

Uses the fake name Mr. John Walley ([email protected]) of Buvell Delivery Company as the fake delivery company.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#268571 by Ppmatch Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:14 am
I think he is back.
Last August, a guy introducing himself as John Marcus, aged 54, born in Toronto at the 5tb September, widowed, no children or relatives alive showed on Meetic. Com. He says his mother died when he was 15 and that he never met his father.
He has blue eyes, a grey, medium size hair and has about 175cm tall and average weight.
Claims to be a general of the Canadian army, in an actual ISAF's mission in Afghanistan and shows what seems to be an official military photo of him wearing an uniform of a high rank position standing by the Canadian flag.
Pretends heartfeelings and shows himself ready to move, after retirement, to take good care of the woman, for life.
When I asked for some proofs of his identity and story told, he was vague and try to appeal to my heart.
When I confronted about facts, he vanished.
I guess better than never, so God protect us all from be scammed for and abused on our good will.