Information on romance scams and scammers.
#242007 by malu53 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:16 pm
deleted on connectingsingles

Once again i am sorry i left that site instantly when i dropped you that message, I really didn't know the online dating is real, never tried it before i am totally new to all this, here is few thing you should know about me. I am a high self-confidence, I feel quite comfortable interacting with other people. Indeed, I fined the company of others very stimulating and enjoy meeting new people. As someone who is oriented to familial matters, I value the company of family-members and domestic life. I have lovely boy that mean the world to me, already, I enjoy spending time with him very much and work hard to be a good parent. I take pride in maintaining and cultivating a healthy family and work hard to achieve this. This natural tendency is; my preference for doing things around the house opposed to going out to clubs and restaurants besides my job does not allow all that. What really sets me apart from people that are low in family orientation is that I know how to manage my frustration and work well on my own, this means that I am well-equipped to manage a family without letting all the work that is involved wear me down. However, as someone with strong family values, all the work that is involved in maintaining a tidy home and well-stocked kitchen might occasionally make it difficult for me to finish everything that I need to do. i have two pictures down there for you i hope u like them. i am so much interested in you lets both see how it goes from here i know everything will be ok i am also a good christian and i serve the living God so i guess we both hit it off. I dont think i need to tell you what i do for a living you already know through my picture tell me everything you think i should know about you thanks.Regards: Rick
Received: by 216.39.60.200
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015

pic carries the caption McIntyreD LG

pics show
Chief Master Sgt. Douglas L. McIntyre
http://www.afspc.af.mil/library/biograp ... p?id=16819
Advertisement