Information on romance scams and scammers.
#242130 by malu53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:09 am
Mike
57, brooklyn, New York, United States
Last seen 12 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑69, in United States.

About Me
I'm Mike Am dorcevid and looking for a woman that i can spend my eternal life with her in riches or in poor .. And am a responsible man with delighted vision and truthful at act i work as a business man.I'm very happy with life, humorous and spontaneous, and would welcome the same features in a woman. I make an earnest attempt to trust people initially with very little, if any, negative "carryover" from previous involvements, and I expect the same in return. I don't think that's too much to ask, yet seemingly impossible to find. D. I love to hold hands and snuggle. I love deep kisses and lots of playfulness in my partner.I can be very funny at times around people I know. There are times that I may seem quiet, maybe shy, but that usually happens around people I do not know. But after a little bit, I will open up. I try to smile as often as possible and will always look a person in the eye, unless I am totally embarrassed about something. That usually takes a lot. I have a great sense of humor and will make you laugh.I need a woman that can take me through.....I have been hurt so many times by different women and wouldn't want that to happen to me again....That's the reason why I said that I need love....I am not out for anything but love from someone.Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and won't give up on you is what I am looking for.. I prefer to watch a movie or attend the theater rather than read a novel. I also enjoy travel, experiencing different geographies and people. I have fair skin. I do not smoke. I do not drink alcoholic drinks. My desire is to be sexually faithful to the woman I marry. I believe that life shared with the right person is the most fulfilling and wonderful of lives; however, life with the wrong person is worse than life alone. .. Hope To Hear From You Soon...

Hi, how are you today? Here is my Yahoo ID [email protected] here is my skype mike.stokes54 also hope to hear from you, we pay attention to us again on
Last edited by malu53 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#242131 by malu53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:11 am
skype mike.stokes54
Mike Stokes
Brooklyn, United States

IP 41.218.209.241 <<< Accra, Ghana

Last edited by malu53 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
#242133 by malu53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:19 am
since January 24, 2015
on blackplanet.com
NY_Mike2015
Sex: Male

Last edited by malu53 on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
#242143 by malu53 Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:37 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6030918668
Mike S
Last Active: 4 days ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me
Books: bible
Sports: Table tennis, inlin skating, to go by bicycle, windsurfing ... ask me am versatile playin golf

Dreams: I'm looking for a best friend, confidante, playmate and lover. Age and looks are less important than a curious mind and a loving heart. I assume you would need to be open-minded to have similar aims. It would help if you are intelligent, intellectually curious, well-read, and interested in the world around you. I would like to be able to share many of my interests with you and also have you share your world with me. I am NOT interested in machismo, verbal or emotional abuse or any kind of game-playing. I want a woman who values and practices honesty in all areas of life, and I will promise to do the same. I want a partner to treats as an equal. Finally, I want a woman who treasures me as a

Image Image
#287637 by malu53 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:02 am
second profile on BP
stokes58
Sex: Male

I am Divorced for Good 3Year...I am a christian by Religion and also a Caring,Nice,Kind,Faith full,Loyal and God Fearing
Man...I am a Man of High Moral Integrity....Kind and Very Supportive..I believe I am the Type of Man a woman would Love to spend the rest of Her Life with becks I have the Qualities a Man should have.I do drink socially But i smoke.
Am a nice,honest and good heated man,with so much love and tender care,which i want to give to the right woman,have so
much love to give.Am not here for head games or pretending,am looking for a serious relationship that someday will lead
to Marriage....My dreams is finding the right woman and that will really make my dreams come true and I'll also make hers
come true too,Who knows maybe its you,..Well when I find her I really will love to hold hands with her walking side by
side on the street and kissing each other,And also go to the beach together and watching the sunset and also looking into
each others eyes and saying the sweetest thing in the world..I will love her,cherish her,adore her,respect her,care for
her,treat her like an Angel and be by her side always and forever...Share my good and bad times with her..Show her how
special,precious,and
beautiful she is to my heart