Information on romance scams and scammers.
#31562 by Robot Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:14 pm
Scam Warnings !

Letter nr 2
e-mail [email protected]

Hi !
Many thanks to you for a photo it very much were pleasant to me, you the interesting man :)!
Thanks you for the answer! I am very glad to receive mail from you! I do not know much about you, but
I hope find out more about you. To tell the truth, I do not know much about computers.... But I have
finished computer rates, and now I can work With e-mail. I write to you with the work as I have no house
the Internet and the computer.... And at you houses are the computer and whence you write me the letter?
I wish to write to you that some days Back I have come to the Internet of cafe and have written to one man.
But he why that has not answered me. I not Was upset and has continued the search, has seen your profile on
a site of acquaintances, has written to you and Today it has been pleasantly surprised when has seen the letter
from you!!!! I very much this am glad, as the first Time I communicate with the foreign man...!!! I have no a lot
of time for the Internet and consequently I can at once Not up to the end to understand your letters. But I will
print and read them better at home. Therefore now I write at once To you the urgent answer, excuse and be not
surprised if I do not answer at once all your questions, I will make it later. Probably it is interesting to you,
why from set of profiles I have chosen yours? To tell fairly I do not know as To write and express it. But when
I have seen your profile to me why that wanted to write you the letter and Will get acquainted with you more close!!
That that in soul prompted to me will stop on you... Therefore I wish to continue With you correspondence and find
out it is better than you. I hope this letter has begun our friendly relations. Now it is a little about me:
I live in Russia in the city of Moscow. My work (a trade the bookkeeper in branch trading company Coca-Colla. And also I
I have finished the Moscow institute of economy, management and the right, At school and university studied English language.
I hope you you can understand, that I write to you. I am 5,6 ' am high (or 170 sm). My weight 119 f (or 54 kg). I have brown eyes.
To me of 28 years, my birthday - on January, 13th. I the religious person also believe in God. My belief the Christian,
on Sundays I go to church. And you believe in God also what your belief? I am at a horoscope a goat, and who are you?!
Whether you have the Russian friends? And what do you know about Russia?! I am very interested to know it!!! I apologise for set of questions,
But only so I can find out more about you and about your life!! I wish to ask you to tell to me more about your City and State
In which you now live?? Tell to me about history of your city, about sights, about that the city name whence has gone
In which you now live?! I hope that I do not complicate you with such questions... simply it is very interesting to me to know about a life in another
To the country, about traditions of yours State and Cities, about events which happen at you!!! And I in turn as I will try to describe to you
All that happen in our country and a city in which I live!! Also I will attach which I have pictures, in this the letter they were
Are photographed not so for a long time. I very cheerful and devoted person. I very much love, when people smile. After all in a life us surrounds
Many malicious and bad people, who somehow want affect on us to bring down us from a vital rhythm. But it is not necessary to give in
To such people and the more so to try to resemble them. You agree with me? I almost try to go every summer on the black sea.
On our work to all employees every summer give out permits in sanatorium and rest houses.!! I very much like to bathe on the sea.
But unfortunately on rest in the summer as at us many employees not always turn out to go and amount permits are limited.
And you like to bathe on the sea?! What at you hobby, and what work at you? I wish to tell to you that I go in for sports and sometimes
I go to a swimming pool which is near to my house, it very much is pleasant to me! I very much like to behave in the sports
To the form, it gives me vital energy, betrays to me of more forces and good mood!! Whether write to me please is at you what
Or sports hobbies and what kind of sports most of all it is pleasant to you? I wish to tell to you that I do not smoke and almost I do
not drink alcohol. Sometimes only on holidays I drink little bit sparkling or wine. I as wish to ask you a question: What do you think of smoking
Cigarettes and to the use spirits a drink? You know, I read much and heard from acquaintances that foreign men are more predisposed
To a family and family relations. They more responsible also can create a happy and safe family! I also think, that the woman should not
To drink much alcohol because she should give birth to children who should be healthy. I very much hope that I have not tired you with the letter
And the thoughts, but I simply very much wish to tell more to you about myself and about that that I think.!! Ok, I also when it was not married
and at I was not children. I love honesty in everything, it was not as though bad. I wish to write a little about the culinary abilities.
I very much like to cook food, I can prepare many tasty dishes. Most of all I like to prepare meat dishes, and I know many recipes.
Besides I like to prepare which that special, mutton, a goose filled with apples. I often prepare dishes from our national cuisine,
These are mushrooms fried with a potato, a borsch and pancakes with a different stuffing. You when or ate such dishes?! Also I wish to ask
you about yours National cuisine, tell to me about it? From fruit I love, apples, oranges, a strawberry, tangerines and a pear. I am assured,
that I can be good The housewife and the wife. I very much would like to find the person to whom I can give all my love and care and also
I very much would like to find Which the same can give such man to me in an exchange. And what about you?! I stop to write the letter,
I very much tried To tell about itself and the life and sincerely I hope to you it it is pleasant... Your new friend from Russia, Yuliya.

P.S. I send you in this letter the photos I hope they to you will like.
And also I very much would like to see more than your photos, send me them please!

X-Message-Delivery:
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: krasotka_lady2000 <[email protected]>
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Info: =
Received: from n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com ([68.142.206.144]) by col0-mc3-f5.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 00:57:39 -0700
Received: from [68.142.200.221] by n17.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jun 2010 07:57:39 -0000
Received: from [68.142.201.252] by t9.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jun 2010 07:57:39 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp413.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Jun 2010 07:57:39 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 86798 invoked from network); 26 Jun 2010 07:57:39 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=uugBbYAL+ ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1277539059; bh=rgObu1ySbFpxrzIb9WKn0dRepMXshQxG4rJ6jQeHMcE=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=
Received: from [10.0.0.2] ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp148.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; 26 Jun 2010 00:57:37 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP:
X-YMail-OSG:
C_4uuFseWOl2xtxzC2GPAgVZmQ6JJWg--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 11:14:55 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.25) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To:<@>
Subject: Hi !
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------A215911616E7EA11"
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jun 2010 07:57:39.0700 (UTC) FILETIME=

Made some edits for clarity moved to romance section and changed title to reflect content - Ralph
Advertisement

#31564 by Robot Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 pm
Scam warnings
Letter 1
e-mail [email protected]

Hello the stranger!!!!
I saw yours the address on a dated site You have very much liked me, and I want with you willget acquainted and to carry on dialogue.To me of 28 years, we can keep in touch with you.You can write to me on my e-mail: [email protected] will hope, that you write to me and also will send me a photo.Sincerely yours Yuliya!

X-Message-Delivery:
X-SID-PRA: krasotka_super <[email protected]>
X-Message-Info:
Received: from smtp110.mail.tp2.yahoo.com ([203.188.201.210]) by bay0-mc2-f8.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 00:49:02 -0700
Received: (qmail 89890 invoked from network); 22 Jun 2010 07:48:59 -0000
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:To:X-Mailer:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b= ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1277192939; bh=1Xo3dW6pVS+8NTM13ybpPq/hwpe1DgDFJb96F5AG3do=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:To:X-Mailer:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=
Received: from [10.0.0.2] ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp110.mail.tp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 22 Jun 2010 15:48:57 +0800 CST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: X-YMail-OSG:
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:46:04 +0400
To:
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.25)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------1234110B28C5BC10"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Jun 2010 07:49:02.0173 (UTC) FILETIME

Same edits as above - Ralph
#31566 by Ralph Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 am
Hi Robot, welcome to Scamwarners.

Thank you for posting this information, it will help others to avoid being scammed.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask
#31593 by Robot Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:46 am
Scammer Warnings Romance Scamming In SWEDEN
E-mail [email protected]
First Name Ekaterina
Last Name Dmitrieva
Adress Kievskaya 37 35
City Pskov 180005
Country Russian Federation

Letter 1 from Emily

Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 05:11:42 -0700
To: @
Subject: Hello.

Hej,
Det glader mig, tack for att du kontaktade mig.

Jag hoppas ni har tid att skicka mig nagra meddelanden och vi kunde lara varandra. val ...
Nu om mig fast du redan vet lite fran min profil. Jag ar 26 ar gammal,
ar mitt smeknamn Emily, men sanningen ar det bara vanner namnet mig sa. Jag var aldrig gift jag bor i en lagenhet av min foraldrar. Jag har bra jobb. Jag arbetar som som i en skonhetssalong.
Det ar mycket svart arbete, men jag gillar det. Har pa jobbet ar bra kollektiv arbetar jag med bra folk. de flesta av dem mina vanner. Sag att mig om arbetet. Tycker du om ditt arbete? Jag gillar ocksa att resa och jag som ny olika platser, men mitt arbete inte tillater mig att resa ofta. jag har manga vanner, tillbringade vi tid tillsammans, vanligen vi ga till kafeet till filmen till konserter har vi manga andra underhallning.
Aven jag foredrar frisk stil av ett liv. 2-3 ganger i
vecka jag besoka gymmet (och ibland ar det mindre: ^)) Jag haller min kropp i den friska formen. Och du har nagon idrott i livet nu? Beratta for mig. Jag skickar mina bilder Jag hoppas ni gillar.
Ocksa jag vill att du skickar till mig nagra bilder. Och beratta om dig om din intressanta saker vad du vill gora din hobby, vad din karaktar? Jag hoppas att vi skall ha tid att skriva pa andra intressanta brev till
varandra. Vi skall se vad som kommer att ... Skriv till mig, skall jag
vantar brev.

Din van Emily

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-SID-PRA: Emily <[email protected]>
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGD4n47lwwP6VVKE1x1JHQpxIpaarCfdV4auj+9iQvipT/JIUpmMW6YHZmjkqwxjk8HIIf5fSH/oIifpqy62KCj
Received: from smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com ([69.147.102.74]) by COl0-MC3-F35.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 23 May 2010 05:19:47 -0700
Received: (qmail 46781 invoked from network); 23 May 2010 12:19:46 -0000
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=W1w+knrbOHrvBWAYWXNySWTyBY997Fdnp6vaygOJr+aXnzivrhUAODzhtCKpdl8/i68e0mAZYkfe27T3ieI/wiDwaqQOl0CO4+mgcPYB3oX6MgHg1t3ZDlTuauUI687PCjpSyIxhRK0mQYDKtFcbVnTyJB07tK1akZ9blM2VvtY= ;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1274617186; bh=H/Ufo3aqviJho/PxAjwgVSh4BYPdHL/mgkghdVE9Lc4=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:X-Mailer:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=MEcZJgLW2ysFTYuwQGlwhYPzcaNNdVYrBZgJRq1Cff7w66fyWouxV7Pa8xWaB2aP5hCog9JirrIC0CQdSWpJwevbeIapmXhkSCopHsGiWdLNZAs1ryQtazMGAj4erJU7t2zv7Gw1Apese32CiMmAgzecPM13jox+EBJHxa567sc=
Received: from SERV ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp111.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 23 May 2010 05:19:38 -0700 PDT
X-Yahoo-SMTP: YpouQLCswBBn2PsVAyr6knk550vWWBupyg--
X-YMail-OSG: j_D4DqcVM1lnoH_Si28qvnN8eCiSf.E6ReoC4pIeYNdN2k7
JIswc25Bk_NDQIP3E1j7NIi2zHA9IslpgFi2A0JlQ7pQ2mdWO7UfJQo661Zy
Kx1DDeEy_zDkfopeQXdr6spfPc9P2BeEgh9og_vHo.al8PVyXj2QXOyfJNkW
bxs8Tomp_CYTi1CJSp.wAJstafVoPURGAJkE0ErYuGys3YSJ8zUsnOeMUBC8
CR2nZ0q9EdXBvXJrInTszweYy38cgx6xFSSXnllKm_fHT370OwipKZhIyfCC
.nef2UNboRIO1Usw3F5S8cj09FUZPJaw_ot2lr207P6UeUTVXrxw.bIcOlET
wipsTyn86ExyALgqaZinYyrOxN.tcuwk-
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 05:11:42 -0700
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) UNREG / CD5BF9353B3B7091
Reply-To: Emily <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
To:
Subject: Hello.
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------D9241EB1C84AE5A"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 May 2010 12:19:47.0186 (UTC) FILETIME=[3BE99520:01CAFA72]

------------D9241EB1C84AE5A
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

WATCH OUT FOR THIS ROMANCE SCAMMER !!!!!

Sincerly ROBOT