Information on romance scams and scammers.
#31626 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:43 pm
Erica Jeffrey

Liar and romance scammer

User name used 12345

Claims 32 years old, dob 6th May 1978, single, born/raised in the United Kingdom, living in Los Angeles, Calfornia, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.184.24.169 = Lagos, Nigeria

Message;

It is really hard for me to describe myself. I had rather others do that do that for me. I am a very easygoing person that makes others feel comfortable around me. I like people but I don't generally like large crowds. I much prefer a one-on-one conversation with others. Although, I am basically shy, I have learned over the years to come out of my shell. I often strike up a conversation with someone I don't know. I do this for two reasons. One reason is that I just like to meet new people. I think those that know me will tell you that I am genuinely interested in the feelings of others. I also look for opportunities to talk to others because God may use that for me to minister to them or them to me. God has blessed me with lots of great friends, a Christian family, and a great church family. My faith in Jesus Christ is very important to me and is the one thing that defines me the most. I have conservative social values based on my faith. I love children and would really like to have some of my own one day.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#31627 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Mails;

Hello baby,
How are u doing and Its nice hearing from you and i am very happy for what you said at the email, I am so happy that we finally wanna get to know

eachother and i would happy to see you happy about this too,,, How was your day going with you, I Hope you are having a nice day, I would like to get to know

you better and I am glad you responded back to me, we met on the site way back and we could have time to know more about each other until yesterday we're

sending email to each other, tell me what you are looking for? I hope you like my pics and i would like to tell you about my self, My name is Erica Jeffrey,

I was born and raise in UK, Later relocate to Los Angeles United States....... I don't drink or Smoke and I'm Single Lady, My eyes are blue, height: 5'11

,weight 125 pounds. I do Decoration and also Wooden Toys supply, I mean wooden toys for kids. I do like my work,Aside from the significant relationships in

my life, I am most passionate about God's word. Teaching God's Word provides me a sense of satisfaction not encountered in any other endeavor, including the

practice of medicine. I love to entertain go to some shows watch shows on TV like cartoons and lots of them, I would love my soulmate to be , Intellectual,

Sensitive Nurturing Loving, Romantic Self Confident, Serious Responsible, My favorite activities sear cooking, entertaining, home improvement decorating, ,

listening to music and playing and also like playing Golf, traveling weekend Trip . I am Looking for a Honest, Trusted and loving, Caring and Trust worthy

Downearth one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me cause

my ex took the advantage of me for dating lots of women, He is never contended with what he had and he took my love for granted cause i loved him and gave

him all my heart he cheated on me I learn never to trust any one in life that whosoever u trust can kill and i will caution of myself in any relationship i

am getting my self into cause my ex took me for granted cause i can't stand a second heart broken but I just wanna take that second chance again because

Time waits for nobody and I am not getting any more younger and I believe God will make something out of this here for me and I would love you to send me

more your pics and also tell more about yourself and we will see where God will take this to. I would like to hear again from u soonest and God Bless , Take

care and have a wonderful day

Thanks for the email you sent to me. I do really appreciate your note. As you can see what I wrote to you last, I have tell you all about myself in the last email I sent to you. I'm looking for someone serious to get settle down with for the rest of my life. I don't mind wherever you are. if you truly serious about knowing me, That would be better and I would like to see some pics of you, as I send you mine. You can take a look at my pics here. Take good care of yourself and have a lovely day.

#31628 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#31679 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 am
Hello xxxxx,

How are u doing and Its nice hearing from you and i am very happy for what you said at the email, I am so happy that we finally wanna get to know eachother and i would happy to see you happy about this too,,, How was your day going with you, I Hope you are having a nice day, I would like to get to know you better and I am glad you responded back to me, we met on the site way back and we could have time to know more about each other until yesterday we're sending email to each other, tell me what you are looking for? I hope you like my pics and i would like to tell you about my self, My name is Erica Jeffrey, I was born and raise in UK, Later relocate to Los Angeles United States....... I don't drink or Smoke and I'm Single Lady, My eyes are blue, height: 5'11, weight 125 pounds. I do Decoration and also Wooden Toys supply, I mean wooden toys for kids. I do like my work,Aside from the significant relationships in my life, I am most passionate about God's word. Teaching God's Word provides me a sense of satisfaction not encountered in any other endeavor, including the practice of medicine. I love to entertain go to some shows watch shows on TV like cartoons and lots of them, I would love my soulmate to be Intellectual, Sensitive Nurturing Loving, Romantic Self Confident, Serious Responsible, My favorite activities sear cooking, entertaining, home improvement decorating, listening to music and playing and also like playing Golf, traveling weekend Trip . I am Looking for a Honest, Trusted and loving, Caring and Trust worthy Downearth one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me cause my ex took the advantage of me for dating lots of women, He is never contended with what he had and he took my love for granted cause i loved him and gave him all my heart he cheated on me I learn never to trust any one in life that whosoever u trust can kill and i will caution of myself in any relationship i am getting my self into cause my ex took me for granted cause i can't stand a second heart broken but I just wanna take that second chance again because Time waits for nobody and I am not getting any more younger and I believe God will make something out of this here for me and I would love you to send me more your pics and also tell more about yourself and we will see where God will take this to. I would like to hear again from u soonest and God Bless , Take

care and have a wonderful day

#31945 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 am
Hello xxxxx ,
It's Nice and cool to hear from you , How are u doing,How is ur day going with you,Hope u are having a very nice and wonderful day going on with u, I am just a regular woman who is trying to get eternal life and who's waiting for Jesus to return. I am not a materialistic individual or vain.I respect this world as i know it, realizing that i am called to be a citizen in the kingdom to come.I am a religious individual or anything like that,I am just trying to gain eternal life.I do go to church I follow Christ.I understand that ones possessions do not determine the individual.So I don't seek someone because they have neither do i avoid someone because they don't have.I am just seeking someone who believes in unity,co-operation, truth, love, dedication, partnership, trust(not in me but in God).Someone who knows love and is able to recognize it when it's present. Someone who is not caught up in believing that they exist only to be entertained, and won't see me as a "source of entertainment". I guess basically,someone who truly lives for God. Everything else after that is cool. I am simple woman that enjoys living and having fun. It is great to be alive, so many time life offers to experience and be a part of. I want to find a simple man that can smile about life because he too sees all the great things about life. I want to find someone to build an everlasting friendship that will lead to relationship with, one we will both value until our end.So if you think smiling and living life too...I am very outgoing and spontaneous like to have fun and travel a lot. I like to cook but also like fine dining.the rest you will have to ask maybe its you!

Take Care and God Bless with Lots of caring..... Erica