Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243266 by Troy Platt Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:41 pm
https://www.facebook.com/arenas.yuriria
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008596902597

What a nice and simple smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. , I was actually searching for an old friend, when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello . Always wear that smile

Hello dear,
thanks for your reply to my mail.Anyway, I am originally from the UK, Manchester City to be precised.My parents relocated to the US when I was 17 years old.I studied Mechanical Engineering at Cambridge University ... After graduation, I worked with ford for sometime before going for an extensive course on petroleum engineering in Harvard, after which I started my own business in 2003.I am a consultant by profession, I specialize in oil and gas exploration, and supply.I am also involved in oil spill management.
My parents died in a car accident while on vacation in Hawaii in 2001. I got married to my late wife in 2004 ... We welcomed our daughter in 2005, but unfortunately i dirvoce befor her death my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer on the 17th of November 2009, and she died on the 8th of March 2010.The only thing that has kept me going is my daughter ... She is my backbone.

Sometime, the script is:
My parents died in a car accident while on vacation in Hawaii in 2001. I got married to my late wife in 1984 ... We welcomed our son Daughterin Lisa but unfortunately her death my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer on the 17th of November 2009, and she died on the 8th of March 2010.The only thing that has kept me going is my daughter ... She is my backbone.I relocated back to the Us last year ... I now live in Us.

Good morning Sweetie ! How was your night hope you are doing well over there its a new day, new blessing. Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love, joy, forgiveness And know that you are mine And I am yours It takes only a moment to be kind, but the result can last a lifetime. Thanks for your many acts of kindness May God brighten your life with the light of my love.

Honey, I have been thinking about you and a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:

Be your Husband
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlight walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). but now its resolve it ust little misunderstanding and Inpatient because of the Indians Custom s they don't hurt me
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you and Lisa Family Trips .
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you my body when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do). your health is not the problem i love you and we can take care if that love
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our family Picture frame enlarge the copy and hang on our living room
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Spend all day of my life thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a back rub and massage .
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/ Swimming, camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together.
Marry you.
Go on holidays and picnic
Share a plate of spaghetti. and fried Turkey
Give you a stuffed animal just because. we love kitten and Dogs pets
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip round across America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favorite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Be able to say "I love you" in lovely ways of my life
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you. and we both will always have the Fear of God !
A peaceful and loving marriage is my greatest goals in my life i need to Fulfill this will make me happy . Love is the most important thing in the life.

Love Always,

If you could see the world as I do, you would realize how much I love you. i want to be the best Man in your life Make love with Good Date marriage life as we want you know definitely i want you as much as you need me ?? last night i dreamt i was making love in the dream i am so eager to make you my lover all my life !!
My love for you knows no time and place. My heart starts thumping every time I see your beautiful face. Call it addiction, call it dependency, call it need or call it obsession – call it whatever you want but I am addicted, dependant and obsessed with your love. I will never need to go to a tarot card reader or an astrologer because I already know that my future is going to be bright and happy just because I share it with a beautiful and loving wife like you. I don’t know the official definition of WIFE but for me it means the Woman who is Independent, Fun loving and Eternally in love with me. You fit this definition perfectly. It removes fear, it keeps me happy. It makes me feel complete, it shows me our destiny. This thing is nothing but, your love for me. It is my everything, it is my life’s key. Lisa is your baby she love you too! I know you Still Sleeping now So i am up i took my time to express my feelings to you you are my life i have the chance i will not let it pass my by i am taking your hand and my papers will be taken on you Soon !

I love you. Despite all our differences, and mistakes, there's nobody else I want to be with. You really don't see how much I love you, do you? Let me try and explain...Its like when I think about my future, all I see is you. I don't know how else to explain it but I can't be without you. You are my present and my future. Nobody else even comes close. Without you in my life, I would rather die. I would never give up on you or us, because I love you too much. The day we met was the day my whole life changed forever. It was so unexpected yet so fateful. I'd be crazy and Stupid to just throw it all away! when i am with you its blessing ,
I'm completely in love with you. i doesn't care about anything or anyone else its you i never look for any relationship . You complete me.
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever.

Asks victims to send items to:
Andrew Thomas
1103 Brashear Ln Cedar Park, TX 78613

Uses the same "daughter" pictures as viewtopic.php?f=13&t=88532

Image[/URL]

Image[/url]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#333540 by NPerez Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:16 pm
Hello, I was contacted by Tinder who insisted that I give him my email because the connection was not very good. For being email I gave it. He wrote me and identified himself as Chris Thompson. I am from Venezuela and I do not speak English, but to communicate I use the google translator.
The guy wrote me, and the first thing I did was to search Google. His name is very common, there are so many, but none of them. The photos he sent me do not appear anywhere. It does not exist on Twitter, nor facebook, nor instagram, nor any other social network.
He sent me two emails and we chatted, but I had the doubt. I looked at google fragments of the letter he sent me. He mentions that his parents died in a traffic accident in Hawaii in 2001. I then placed "Car Accident in Hawaii 2001" and I stumbled upon this page. Here are several complaints, use the same text but change some details.
Since I do not speak English I do not understand what I should do. He already has my name because in my email appears, but now I am afraid of what I have seen here. However, if there is where to send the photos and the email address please inform me to alert other people.

Thank you
#333543 by Bryon Williams Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:26 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post a couple of his initial emails to you. Please remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Also post his email addresses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/