Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243349 by rococo Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:39 am
romlove.com/user/30946
jenny04
Name: jenefer
City: new youk
Type:single
Looking for a: man
Relations:Relationship

Description:
i am a very nice looking with love and understanding girl and respect with fear of godi am a very nice looking with love and understanding girl and respect with fear of godi am a very nice looking with love and understanding girl and respect with fear of god
Hi, My name is jenefer. a young lady,I got attracted and impressed when i read through your profile, i will like to know you. if interested i will like you send letters to my private email box ( [email protected]) so i can send you my pictures and tell you more about myself.
thank you
Advertisement

#243351 by rococo Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:41 am
thehistoryofjazzmusic.ning.com/profile/jenefer
jenefer

Comment:
"Hi,My name is jenefer. a young lady,I got attracted and impressed when i read through your profile, iwill like to know you. interested i send u my private email box ([email protected])"

#243417 by rococo Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:44 pm
My new friend ,
Happy New Year to you my love and sweetheart , today i am wishing you a happy new year.......long life , good health and prosperity. I am happy to relate with you in this friendship , and will say if you have accepted me as your friend , then we can move further with believe to go far in this relationship.
I would like to introduce myself with my family background and everything about me .
Please forgive me if I interfered in your privacy. My full name is Miss Amy A. jenefer, i am 26years of age. ,tall and fair in complexion , I am the only daughter of the late Dr. Suleiman Affin Democratic Republic of Congo, my father was the owner of Suleiman Beverage Industries Limited and was also the Minister of Trade and industry in my country during the regime of the then former head of state (later Laurent Kabila). my father was a successful exporter, on beverages. But died on attack, this sad invention occurred during the Congo crisis in my country when he was killed in his room along with my mother by unknown murderers. My purpose of contacting you is to first know more about you. Although you have not accepted our being friends but I think God has a bigger and better purpose for us, but we will see very soon when this issue is settled . My situation is a matter of urgency and i want you to understand that this is a request from a true poor orphan . Please dear, I will want you to understand that you are the only person who i am revealing this secret to because, I have thought about this for months before taking this step too and I have also pray that things will work out thing well between us. Age is not too important to me because it is number but what matters is important is TRUE love.
I have a reasonable amount of money my parents left for me before there death . It was deposited in one of the major banks I will let you know later when you expressed your interest to me. I want to plan my future by investing that money in a good and profitable business, but i do not know where to start from since I have no idea or experience and that's why I became interested to contact you after praying to God. And I think you will be that honest person, friendly and experienced who will led me with a kind and sincere mind to drive through the correct process to see that this money is invested profitable is my only hope for my future. Please do not be surprised or scared because we have not known or seen before making this proposal. When my father was alive he deposited the sum of Five million, five hundred thousand United States dollars ($ 5.5 million) in a leading bank which he used my name as his only daughter; I also have some documents that my father was given to him by the bank the day he made ​​the deposit I have also confirmed their existence and legality of the Bank . So when my condition became unbearable, I wrote to the bank for them to release money for me but they clearly told me that my father deposited the money under a general clause that was put under agreement between my father and the bank which provides: (1) I must reach the age of thirty (30), (2) get married or (3) should present a trustee / partner who will support me so that the bank will release my inheritance to him in my name. The person must also invest the funds in a very good investment abroad there because my father also warned that this money should not be invested here or in my country for security reasons.
Actually i have faced a very difficult time because nobody seems to care for me
I Luckily escaped to Senegal with the help of a Reverend sister , a member of the Society of the Red Cross which led me to this orphanage home that is attached to the field built refugee and managed by the organization of the Catholic Church / United Nations . Remember I would live and like to trust you and have confidence in you and that is why I am giving you all this information. please this is for you and only you and I will not share with any other man, except if only given a reason for that . If possible i will like to hear your voice over the phone . Call this phone number (+221760294454 )it belong to Reverend Paulemmenuel a missionary working in this orphanage home and also disciplinary. his email is
( [email protected]) in case you want to reach him, just feel free to call with his phone number. And any time you call him please tell him you want to speak with Miss jenefer Affin and he will send for me to answer your call because I am staying in the hostel for women.
Dear, this place is like a prison and life here is very difficult and unbearable and i hope you will please accept my request and help me on this issue of the transfer of this money into your bank account in your country immediately after the transfer, you can them send me some money to enable me get my traveling documents to join you in your country .
I am attaching my photos for you now and I hope you will like them and please send me your own pictures as well and I also more details about yourself .
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
with love care.
From Miss jenefer

Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:28:57 +0000 (UTC)
"omp1022.mail.sg3.yahoo.com" - Singapore

known cheater on the network, also here
viewtopic.php?f=7&p=235109#p233871
#246141 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:19 pm
E-mail:
hello sweetheart longest time how is work with you hope u are fine for me honey how is your family also hope dey are fine i miss t you sweetheart since you did not reply hope no problem with you honey i really need you to take me out of this place honey i love you sweetheart i wan to hear your voice tomorrow morning honey i really miss t your voice sweetheart am waiting for your calling tomorrow honey love from your faithful jenefer

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:11:57 +0000 (UTC)