Information on romance scams and scammers.
#303616 by malu53 Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:24 pm
Hello My Good Friend

Hello Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transfered under the co-operation of a new partner from United Kingdom. Presently I am in
United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will
need to contact our Rev Pastor mark Adu whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Pastor mark Adu and his email address is as follow :
( [email protected] ) +221-763273980 ) and (00221-763273980 )

Ask him to send you a master card credit of $150.000.00 US Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Pastor mark Adu and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Pastor mark Adu on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly .

Jennifer Awa
yahoo IP
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016
Advertisement

#313531 by malu53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:51 am
hello my lovely good friend
how are you today long time i am very busy with my husband and i what to know if you have recive the master card credit from the rev father mark adu becuase i what to hear that you have revive it so that i can be happy hear i what you to try to contact him so that he can post the master card credit to you with your information there in your country ok waiting to hear from you today you need to contact our Rev Pastor mark Adu whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Pastor mark Adu and his email address is
as follow :
( [email protected] ) +221-763273980 ) and (00221-763273980
yahoo IP
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016
Subject: hello my lovely good friend

email address of reverend also here
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=122522
#351620 by malu53 Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:09 pm
mail from the reverend, :lol:

hello my son
how are you today happy new year to you and your family god bless i what to inform you that i am try to see how you can receive this master card credit over there in your country and i fine a delivering company hear in Senegal and then will send then agent to delivering the master card credit to you in your country as a package with your address you will send to the delivering security company to give the agent and he will call you in your country to delivering it to you but you have to keep some money for the delivering payment I can only send the master card credit through the delivering company hear in Senegal to your country

you will need to contact the delivering security company hear in Senegal in Dakar, the email address is as follow ( [email protected] )
yahoo IP
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018
#354353 by malu53 Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:56 pm
hello my son
how are you today hope fine with you and god bless you over there in your country i what to inform you that i have take the ATM VISA CARD back to the bank the United Bank of Africa Dakar Senegal and i will like you contact the manage to help you to post you the card to your country because i am travelling to gambia this weekend for ministry work and i dont know when i am coming back to senegal so try to contact them with this information that i am give to you now

Bank Manager: Mr John Philippe
E-mail: ( [email protected] )
E-mail: ( [email protected] )
Tell:+22176601582 .002217669152 )

contact UBA bank for the ATM VISA CARD,
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018
#363170 by malu53 Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:53 am
Hi my dear,

Payment Approval Good News.

I am writing to let you that the bank has approved to pay the money $150,000.00 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S.Dollars). which was held in good faith from their affiliate bank in Dakar Senegal. The bank just called to inform me that the regulation and approval of all deposited fund / Escrow accounts have been confirmed for pay out when we follow their rules and regulations.

The bank has agreed to pay you the total sum of $150,000.00 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S.Dollars). which was due to you through their Western Union Agent department.

You have to write to the bank for proper clarification but some money has been sent to you through their western union transfer agent, although they will still write you but it will be fine you write them immediately so that they give you all the payment information with your MTCN. Contact person:
Mr. Babacar Ndoye, Foreign Operations Manager
Address; Immeuble A.Fayçal, Rue Amadou A.Ndoye angle rue Huart.
Phone No: +221 775112545
FAX No: +221 338927464
Emails; [email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks and God bless you. sorry for the long isolation.
I am waiting to hear soon from you,
mark adu
yahoo IP
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018