Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244065 by malu53 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:07 pm
Peter Scott
Male
currently Lagos, Nigeria
40 - San Jose / United States

Everyone needs things to look forward to in life, life is too short to waste, so lets meet up and get to know one another, share a few drinks and possibly a meal, who knows, we might even enjoy it.!! Lets face it, we've nothing to lose but possibly a fantastic friendship to gain. It's virtually impossible to get to know someone purely by a photograph or a few words of description, it takes a lot more than that, but unless that first contact is made nothing can progress. I am very hospitable and sociable person.

I would be very interested in meeting a woman to chat with, share thoughts, and put the world to rights. I do not welcome unsavoury messages, thank you. Genuine replies please.

Hello there, how are you? I'm relatively new on here and I was just browsing through and i came across your profile so i decided to send this quick email.I will like to know more about you but i don't get on here very often. I will be so glad if you can just message me at peterscott097 at Gmail dot com and tell me more about you and i will do the same. Hope to hear back from you soon. By the way, my name is Peter.
also here
pinterest.com/peterscott097/
Advertisement

#244071 by malu53 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:33 pm
http://www.pentecostalmatch.com/profile ... e=peter098
Hi, I'm peter098, 40 years old living in Los Angeles, CA, United States

About him
Relationship Status: single
I go to church: every week
Born in: USA
Education: college
Studies: accounting
Children: I definitely want children

More About Me
Down to earth guy who doesn't over dramatize things. I love to laugh and have a good time in the Lord that is. I attend an Apostolic church in my area where I am part of the music ministry and play the drums. Was baptized in Jesus name and infilled with the Holy Ghost. If you would like to know more about me just ask and I will be happy to answer your questions. :)

I am interested in
What I am Looking for wherever God leads

pic stolen from somebody in Slovakia
caption is in Slovakian and the bank in the pic's background - Ľudová banka - is present in Slovakia
#244072 by malu53 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:37 pm
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/sugar-da ... se/pete090
pete090
Active within: More Than 1 Week

Just looking around
40-year-old SugarDaddy
(My Birthday was earlier this month)
San Jose, California, United States
Seeking SugarBaby 27 - 56

Divorced
Caucasian
$100,000 to $200,000
Slim 5'8" 173 cm

About Me and what I'm Looking For:
Lets face it, we've nothing to lose but possibly a fantastic friendship to gain. It's virtually impossible to get to know someone purely by a photograph or a few words of description, it takes a lot more than that, but unless that first contact is made nothing can progress. I am very hospitable and sociable person.