Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244251 by Grunt Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:21 pm
http://www.dateolicious.com/profile/carlosrichard
Carlosrichard: mr...
Seeking: Female Age 37 to 65
Interest In: Long-Term Relationship
Ethnicity: Asian :=)
Living: Live by myself

Hair/Eyes: Blonde, Black :laugh-s:
Education: High School Dropout
Religion: Christian
Income: $15,001 to $25,000

MY STORY
Honorable, fun loving and independent thinking. Spiritually and physically fit. Very down to earth, grounded and and optimistic. My life is abundant with great friends, travel and an exciting career. I am always looking for new challenges and adventures and would enjoy meeting someone to compliment the experience. What's important to me, loyalty, sense of humor, sex appeal, great appetite, humility and a big heart. Not necessarily in that order It's nice when you truly listen and show that you care and understand BUT not always have to fix the problem if there is one. Just listening is all it takes or all I really want. If I want your help or advise, I'll ask:) Coming home from work and getting a nice massage, a glass of wine and a fire lit would be so ideal!! I Like someone who enjoys going out and sometimes likes to relax at home. Where are the single, good, honest, women hiding? Tell me somethingwhy is it so hard to be honest? When a person lies to you its because they don't respect you enough to be honest and they think your too stupid to know that they are not being honest. Being honest will get you more respect always. I like someone who is compassionate/passion

MY IDEAL MATE
my view is that you must have some sort of loving and caring attraction in every relationship. However, I do believe that you can fall in love with a person?s heart and in no time?they become more beautiful than any picture can ever capture. I tend to like women that are self-confident and funny I love laughter! I am attracted to women that can carry their own in any given conversation, doesn't mind being interrupted in the middle of a serious conversation with a kiss, or two or three, lol. Someone that is as affectionate as I am, can keep up with me yet keep me on my toes, is independent yet doesn't mind being treated like a lady, can see right thru me even when the lights are out!!! "Do I look fat in these jeans?" (the answer is aways NO unless she really does and then you say "Honey I love that black dress though, you look so sexy in it")But right now i feel that i am ready for that special person to come into my life once more.Someone to share everyday life with...a woman to love and hold close in many ways. To take care of and enjoy sharing all that life has to offer us.Sometimes i ask God if there is another woman is still out there for me and on the other hand i am pretty

MY PERFECY FIRST DATE
watching the sunset,going to games

MY GOALS
i love my job ...i did not play with it and i also enjoy stay with family and my aim is to make my dream come through

Advertisement

#244256 by Grunt Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:31 pm
ok babe.....am also a christian and have not married ...am single with no kids am currently at petawawa canada .....where are you also from babe....i will like you to get the instant messenger as soon as possible....i don't stay here also do to the nature of my job babe....thank God bless
Received: by 66.196.80.193
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015
#244257 by Grunt Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:40 pm
I am a gentle man, someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman. I love the outdoors, its glorious color and feeling and air and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water and beaches and sailing and swimming.
I am looking for that special person to settle down with. I do not have a particular type of person in mind. I want a honest woman that is willing to give all she has in a relationship. I will love her for who she is and need her to do the same. I am a very trustworthy person with whom I am with. I feel like if I could not trust her, I would not be with her in the first place. I don't like to play head games with someones feelings
Received: by 76.13.26.108
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015

#244258 by Grunt Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:52 pm
deleted on tagged
Carlos R
Gender Male
Ethnicity Caucasian/White
College The University of Western Ontario '84
Honorable, fun loving and independent thinking. Spiritually and physically fit. Very down to earth, grounded and and optimistic. My life is abundant with great friends, travel and an exciting career. I am always looking for new challenges and adventures and would enjoy meeting someone to compliment the experience. What's important to me,loyalty, sense of humor, sex appeal, great appetite, humility and a big heart. Not necessarily in that order.... It's nice when you truly listen and show that you care and understand BUT not always have to fix the problem if there is one. Just listening is all it takes or all I really want. If I want your help or advise, I'll ask:) Coming home from work and getting a nice massage, a glass of wine and a fire lit would be so ideal!! I Like someone who enjoys going out and sometimes likes to relax at home. Where are the single, good, honest, women hiding? Tell me something....why is it so hard to be honest? When a person lies to you its because they don't respect you enough to be honest and they think your too stupid to know that they are not being honest. Being honest will get you more respect always. I like someone who is compassionate/passion