Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244439 by rococo Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:39 pm
romlove.com/user/31526
binta278_31526
Name: remyremy Age:27
City: newyork
Bodytype: attractive
Type:single
Looking for a: man
Relations:Marriage
Description: My name is remy kofi am fair, attractive ane truthful

My name is Miss Remy Kofi Awoonor,i saw your profile here and decided to contact you for pure and good friendship, distance, language nor color cannot be a barrier between us and i am interested in meeting face to face in reality, please contact me with my private email ([email protected]) so i can tell you more about me with more of my photos, i don't usually come online here so lets communicate through email thanks Remy. my email is ([email protected])

Advertisement

#244440 by rococo Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:45 pm
sexynaija.com/member/profile.php?profile_id=174248
remy "I need your assistance"
female, 26 y/o, new york, United States
Your real name remy kofi
My birthday 24-04-1988
Looking for male

Desired Relationship Marriage
Occupation student
Religion Catholic

Hello Dear ,My name is Remy Kofi, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better. My private e-mail:- ([email protected])

I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest. Yours truly, Julina .
Please contact me directly to my mail so that i will send you my photo and tell you more about me ok
thank ([email protected])