Information on romance scams and scammers.
#244729 by malu53 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:53 pm
another scammer managing to leave foot prints all over the web
always the same message :lol:
tagged, hi5, datanta, and contacted me on zorpia
scamlisted on RS, 419.bittenus, and other sites
locations vary from Germany, via UK, Kenia, Kuwait

joyceee
22, Almyra, Arkansas, United States
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 18‑99, in Germany.

Hi,
i am Joyce,I am happy to meet you.please
i will like you to contact me at
( joycy247@ hotmail . com )

pics in use

Image Image

Advertisement

#245577 by AlanJones Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:22 am
Tel. No.: +221765732943

My Dearest
I am so glad you accepted my friendship proposals by providing me with your personal Email contact, You just have no idea of how much I want to be by your side, i was touched to write you Please don't be offended.
I felt i could make a good friend with you I will bee so glad if you accepted my friendship proposals First and foremost and brief self introduction, My Name ??????????????????????????is Joyce Agurma (AM 22 years) old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Rouse Agurma My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Rwanda during his days But he was gunshoots by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. my mother died when i were baby and since then i was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.
But God knows the truth, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.Your happiness would always be my good priority as i hope to see you make me happy
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail with the interest of making you my guardians in all that legally applies in my life attached here are some of my pictures and i hope that you will appreciate my kind gesture and the straight forwardness in waiting to honestly meet with you. We can both arrange my coming to meet and stay with you in your country with proper understanding and feelings into one an-others heart, i shall borrow the word 'LOVE' and request that you permit me to use it as i told you i don't have any parson to help me here in the Church even to eat food here is very big problem to me i hope by Gods grace i will be free someday, i don't have any relative now whom i can go to. i thank God who bring you in to my life i pray and also have the Faith that you will make me happy in life, i promise to love you with all my heart, Honey i will want you to know that you are my happiness now,
The only person i have now is you, Please i will like you to contact me through(Reverend Father, John william) telephone number which is (+221 765732943) when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Joyce Agurma from Rwanda in Central Africa he will sent for me immediately. who is the General overseer of United Methodist Church Mission in Senegal, West Africa here in the Methodist Church he has been very nice to me since i Church here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the Church have two hostels one for men the other for women.
Please listen to this secret, i have my late father's Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some Amount of money in one of the leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the The Amount
in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).bank has only requested me to seek the services of an expatriate person who could supposedly invest this money genuinely for me. the bank has also insisted that i do not have the principle knowledge to invest this money and that was why i have contacted you the money was deposit by my late father and he made me the next of kin because am the only Child of my late Father. So i will like you to help me Transfer this money to your Account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret from people in the camp,
i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Am Royal and Trustworthy Lady, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend OR Your Sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please tell me if you are welling.............. to help me in transferring this money to your account try and reply me very fast and also send me all your contact information for communication, because the bank is waiting to hear from you. please send me your information because i will bee sending email to the bank with your information, i will also send you the documents with me so that
you will contact the bank because the bank is waiting to hear from you.
FULL NAME...............
AGE..............................
COUNTRY AND CITY.................
PHONE NUMBER................
PHOTO'S...........................
OCCUPATION....................
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposed on you, Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, i want you to reply me urgent so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited. I am looking forward to hear from you, please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.
Thank you so much.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#256819 by rococo Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:05 am
also in contact on Zorpia
joyce
22, Madrid, Spain
Last seen 1 hours ago

Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 30‑99, in Poland.

i am Joyce,
Happy to me you.please my dear contact me
at my Email ( [email protected] ) Ok

pic also here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=89310#p85268