Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4228 by Ralph Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:36 am
Mr Collins Weaver is the name used by a Nigerian scammer, he may have some legal problems and need his Lawyer to help him.

One of the email addesses that is used by this scammer is [email protected] but I am sure he has many others

Here are some more email addresses used by this scammer
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

good day madam.i am barister J.A Smith.i am Mr Collins Weaver's attoney.we spoke yesterday on phone.i have been busy and i did not have the time to call you.Mr Weaver was to be released today but due to some constraints he shall be released tomorrow morning hopefully.i am sending you this as an agreement to let yoiu know of the happenings with the situation here and i want to tell you that by tomorrow Mr Weaver wikll be released.i want you to understand that the case is more than what we bargained for and he is being released on bail and to have a trial.i want you to take it easy but i feel i owe you an explanation on the happening here.i was at the judge today and Mr Weaver will be released on the agreement that his passport will be confisticated while the trial lasts,so he does not flee tye country.

he was arrested with a priceless diamonds that he did not declare on leaving thge countrry but i understand that he bought it at the UK.he claimed he did not know her was to pay export duties on them and wheh it was learnt that he bvrought them into the country it became a doudle count charge.Also added was that he triedv to resist arerest but when we spoke he clearly told me that he did not know anything like that.you are free to call by 12 noon tomorrow Nigerian time to talk to him,because by then he should be released.

i was too busy today t the court and i jsut left him.i related your messages tohi8m and others about some peopolewanting to know his whereabouts.

thank you for your patience

I would think this link will take you to a profile for our friend Collins Weaver http://www.single123.com/free_singles_837979.html I cant wait to see his photo album

This search result shows even more examples of this scammer in action, how many dating profiles does one man need :?:

You could check out more of his pictures by going to www.focushawaii.com and look at the High fashion male model called Mike J,
Last edited by Ralph on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#4243 by Ralph Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:08 am
Collins Weaver is very smooth and knows how to talk to a lady, he frequents many dating and social networking sites, Weirdtown chat room is just one of them.

He will approach you with kind words of love and many girls will soon be swept off their feet by him.

Within days of your contact with him he will begin to profess his love for you, he may ring you, but he would prefer if you called him to save money for himself,

During his phone calls he may even sig to you, anything to make you love him sooner (or soonest as they Nigerians often say)
The phone numbers I have are:
+23470835424563 This is a Nigerian phone number
+447035912352
+447045796130
and these 2 are UK redirect numbers meaning a call to that number can be redirected to anywhere in the world, including in this case Nigeria, while seeming to be a legitimate UK phone number

He will say that he resides in any location that suits him or you, usually plucking the address of an innocent person from a phone book.

He will normally wait up to 2 months before he asks you for money, the ways he does this are not known to me, yet :wink:

If anybody has been contacted by this person and is able to add to what I have compiled, please do so either by posting, PMing or emailing me, a potentail victim may one day be saved from going through the trauma of being scammed by a romance scammer

To my team of anonymous Nigerian advisors who are helping provide details, thank you

#4554 by Purple_Nights Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:28 am
hmmm..i know i have encountered this guy before but cant remember when. what i do know is that it happened even before i discovered this site.

i remembered that he IMed me and yes u are indeed correct he is smooth but unfortunately he was too smooth for his own good that i found him very fresh.

i told him what i thought of him and said am not interested in him so he better stop calling me baby. i also told him to go hit on other women his own age coz am not into men younger than me...i then blocked him and declined his add request.

its always safe to act on ur gut feeling if u think somethin is wrong...and i was right...

~Purple_Nights~
"...will always be watchin u..."

#4555 by Ralph Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:51 am
I very recently recieved a PM from another girl who may have become another victim, this post has served it's purpose already and has prevented another scam.

Again, to those who have helped me to compile information, thank you :wink:

Edit with some more detail

One of the many dating sites he is a member of is this one www.mingles.com his profile there can be seen by Clicking Here

You can also view his photos by Clicking Here