Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246052 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:30 am
angelreturn.com/
james
Male / Single
42 - Basildon
Current Location Republic of Korea
Create Date 14/04/2015

About Me
I can characterize my personality as calm, caring and open person. I am self-confident and always know what I want. I am kind person and treat people with respect. I am always ready to help and I do it with pleasure. I am sociable person, who enjoys chatting with friends and finding new acquaintances. I am easy-going and it helps me in life so much!
Looking For
I'm looking for my true love to devote my life to her and spend every time to make her happy. I believe that everyone has a soul mate and I am sure that I will find her.im an interesting guy looking for a nice, friendly, honest woman to get to know and see where it takes us. As my profile heading says, 'I am very attentive to a woman in a relationship, love to do things together.I am Looking for someone to spend the rest of My Life with someone that i am going to grow old with someone that i am going to keep in my arms every Night ,A honest caring and Loving woman that i am going to treat Like a queen someone that truly understand what is called Love. I don't Mind relocating with her 'Cause i have a lots of Love and Joy to share with the right woman
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Enginearing
Dear Pretty, I am James Lampard from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. It's my pleasure to contact you,am searching for a nice woman i will love forever and am interested in you, If you don't mind try to contact me direct to my email address , My email is([email protected]) so that we can know each other and move forward, I love you, James

loveprix.es/cgi-bin/ald_sn.cgi?
James
Region: Austria
City: 776576525
Advertisement