Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246055 by mariko Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:55 am
Facebook Romance Scammer
facebook.com/david.francis.5070276

Self-Employed

From Vienna, Austria
No relationship info to show

Email
[email protected]

Birthday
October 10, 1964

Dear I thank you for the time you have provided to write with me today . As a matter of fact, am so much happy as today is declared as my happy day. .
To be sincere, i have came across your profile and decided to contact you . I can say that I am new to this type of communication and have nothing to say than to ask God to guide us as we go further to know each other well. It is my pleasure to know you my dear friend . Let God's will be done.
Am David Francis by name, 50 years old single, from Austria currently live in United Kingdom.I graduated from Harvard University as a marine engineer by profession,my work is mainly in the sea. I have work as a marine engineer for the past 15years.and also a project manager.in a shipping company. Would you mind to tell me more about yourself. Can i have your Viber number so that we can always communicate to each other

Advertisement

#246223 by mariko Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:16 am
2nd message already assuming to be in love. Madness.

my dear i want you to know that with your seriousness and commitment to this relationship we will spend our life together, i need woman was the reason why i am here, to find a woman with whom i shall settle down with, listen my dear life is all about giving a chance to excel and "The achievement of your goal is assured the moment you commit yourself to it, A winner makes commitment. A loser makes promises, you have a right to choose how your life , your future will be. think about it.