Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246110 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:40 pm
osada.pl/140725
JoyAbelalier
Date of Birth: November 10, 1989
Registration date: 2015-04-11

E-mail: [email protected]
Phone number (s): 5678876456
icony.com/vcard/joy44edward
joy44edward [Online]
Gender female
Age 25
City: CH-10xx Lausanne 25 (Canton)
Astrological Sign Scorpio
Education Elementary School
Marital Status Single
fotolog.com/joyabelalier/mosaic/
joyabelalier
female - 09/10
New York, New York, United States.
My name is Miss Joy Abel Alier. I am 24 years Juba South Sudan, I am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, single. Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Political/religious crisis that have been causing problems in my Country.

Image Image
Advertisement

#246111 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:42 pm
joyabelalier.mybudujemy.pl
JoyAbelalier
Dakar
Hello my dear how are you today Nice to meet you now,

Comment: April 10, 2015
Hello my dear how are you today, My name is Joy I like to have a good relationship with you, and i will like you contact me through my e-mail because I have something very good thing to say, even in my next mail and will send you my lovely picture of my dear please sand me a message on my e-mail [email protected] do not have time right now so bye joy

#246112 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:43 pm
kongregate.com/accounts/joy44edward
joy44edward

Hello my dear how are you today Nice to meet you now, My name is joy I want to make friendship with you please reply me back and i will tell you details about me with my photo.and please my dear sand me a messages in my
[email protected] email address and do not have time here now thanks bye

#246115 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:55 pm
https://twitter.com/JoyAbelalier
joy @JoyAbelalier

My name is joy i have a problem please contact me back in my
e-mail address [email protected] and I will give you my details thanks by
projects4freelance.com/projects/joyabelalieryahoocom-open-to-bidding-611027.html
[email protected]

Hello my dear how are you today
My name is Joy i like to have a good relationship with you and also i will like you to contact me through my email address because i have something very good important thing to tell you also in my next mail i will send you my beautiful picture please my dear sand me a messages in my email address [email protected] i do not have time here now thanks bye
joy
Last edited by rococo on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#246116 by malu53 Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:59 pm
http://www.idating4you.com/new_york-ny- ... y44edward/
joy44edward black single woman in New York
Looking for a man between 18 - 99

Weight:128 lbs (58 kg)
Height: 5’11” (180 cm)
Hair color: blonde
Eye color: blue :=)
Education: high school
Marital Status: never married
Ethnicity: black / african descent
Children: none
Spoken Languages: English
#246118 by malu53 Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:07 pm
phone number 567-887-6456

Phone Provider ONVOY INC. OH
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2012-12-31
City and State Toledo, OH
#246119 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 pm
also FOTOLOG comment:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hello my dear how are you today My name is Joy i like to have a good relationship with you and also i will like you to contact me through my email address because i have something very good important thing to tell you also in my next mail i will send you my beautiful picture please my dear sand me a messages in my
email address [email protected]

#246123 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:36 pm
http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/profile ... 00&lang=fr
JoyAbelalier
I am currently in Senegal, Dakar
I would like to go abroad in Greece

My name is Miss Joy Abel Alier. I am 24 years of Juba in southern Sudan, I am 5.6ft tall, fair complexion, straight. Currently I am in the camp here in Dakar Senegal refugee after / Politics religious crisis that is causing problems in my country.

#255880 by malu53 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 pm
https://disqus.com/by/joyabelalier/

Hello my dear
how are you today
My name is Joy i like to have a good relationship with you and also i will like you to contact me through my email address because i have something very good important thing to tell you also in my next mail i will send you my beautiful picture please my dear sand me a messages in my email address [email protected] i do not have time here now thanks bye
joy
#256236 by malu53 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:22 pm
Hello My Dear,

Thank you for your response to my mail and also given me your time today. How is your day? How about your family not forgetting friends and work altogether? Hopefully all are okay. Please bear with me. I Really like to have a good Friendship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

My name is Miss Joy Abel Alier. I am 24 years Juba South Sudan, I am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, single. Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the Political/religious crisis that have been causing problems in my Country.

Actually, I don't know you very well but, I take time to think about this, I choose to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as my mind keep telling me to open up to you, I want to build my trust in you if you promise not to betrayed my trust.

Please listen to this, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow. My Late father is Mr Abel Alier Kolan from South Sudan. He was a President of the High Executive Council and personal adviser to Minister of Petroleum and Mining, my mother was a Banker in one of the Banks in juba south sudan, before my family was wiped off by rebels. The tragic war which claim my mothers life and now living me as an orphan now and I managed to make my way to a near by Country Senegal where I am now seeking refuge. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Before the death of my father, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is US$4.5M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I am with the documents that concern the money here with me which I will forward to you if needed.

More so, I wanted to transfer the money to start a better life but, my statue as a refugee could not allowed me transfer the money when I wanted to transfer the money. The Bank replied my mail telling me to bring a representative who will stand for me in this transfer. This is the reason why I contacted you to help me transfer this money to your account and after the transfer, you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your Country. I am writing to know your ability and sincerity to handle this transaction. I really need a trust worthy and honest person that will not betrayed me.

Can I trust you?

I kept this secret to people in this camp here the only person that knows about it is the Doctor because he is like a father to me. I will also like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincerity, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision and hardworking. I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but I speak English very good.

Though I don't have phone of my own here in the camp, but I will like you to call me through the phone number of the Doctor Paul Markdon who is in charge of this camp 00221763972398 , because, we still have a lot to discuss.

I am Patiently waiting to read from you soonest indicating your interest to help me out from this situation. I have mapped out 20% of the total sum for your assistance As soon as I receive your mail showing your ability to be of good help, I will forward the contact of the Bank where my Late father deposited this money. Below are my Pictures. Have a wonderful day.

Yours sincerely,
Joy Abel Alier
Received: by 98.138.101.160
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015

in addition to the pics posted here scammer sent 3 more pics

Image Image