Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246143 by rococo Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:23 pm
Zorpia / Peter
45, Austin, Texas, United States
Last seen 10 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35-65, in the Czech Republic.

How are you doing? I'm guessing you have a nice time, I cant help but say you're beautiful, I looked through the profiles and your beauty ram my heart and I can see the passion and beauty of love in you as I look at your picture, I want you now, in the person to ask for a date. I want love to talk with you in the future if you do not mind.
I await the answer .. BYE

E-mail:
How are you xxx ?
This is Peter from Zorpia. ,i like you and i must confess that you are one woman blessed by nature,you are really beautiful i must say,let me tell you a little about myself and what i want in a woman.

I am a man of my words and mean them when i say them, I am a simple, happy, Gentle, passionate, caring, softhearted man searching for true love and soul mate,the right person for me serious about life as I am, I don"t really care about the distance that can be between us because I know that no mountain can stay between me and my love when I find her and culture clash is never a problem because love understand all language and culture .

I will cross the ocean for her and when I'm with her I will take very good care of her as a golden egg, I am not getting any younger so i am searching for the right person to spend the rest of my life with, we will be best friends and great lovers, we will have great fun every day of our life, bound together with strong relationship with love and confidence.

This is what I want in my life, I need her very much, and I hope that you are that special woman because I cannot stop thinking of you, since i set my eyes on your photo , you are very pretty, but I know that there are more than your beauty therefore i want us to get to know each other more, take care of yourself as we get to meet again. please send me more picture of you please.

Kiss to you from Peters
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 05:05:52 +0000 (UTC)
Spam: YES
Advertisement