Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246160 by Wiljames Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:02 am
http://love.zelenograd.city/page/stevemull34/

" I am a self contractor construction engineer, I have been single for 2 years, I lost my wife to cancer. It was a bad memory but I just have to move in with life, it's being hard and fun sometimes being a single parent. I am new to the online dating things and I hope to get the best from it. I am looking for a honest woman, caring, respectful, loving ang ready for a serious and committed relationship, life is too short for wasting time. Can I have your cell phone number so we could text better and reply each other more faster than this? I hope you have a great day. I will be looking forward to your message"

Just started to converse with this one, will post more as this progresses.
Advertisement

#255067 by Wiljames Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:26 am
Notes he's sent me recently:

I am sitting here somewhere in the world thinking about you, thinking about all the things we've spoken about, all the things we've said to each other, thinking about the so many "I Love You's" that have never lost their value even though we've said them more than a million times to one another. I know you are somewhere at the other side of the world thinking about me too. Wherever you are and go, you go with me. I walk by your side. When you go to bed, I am stepping in it at the same time you are. When you sit down to eat, I am next to you to eat too. When you are combing your hair, I am there kissing and stroking it, smelling the smell of the shampoo you use. I am so in love with you and I can even feel you here behind me, touching me, saying, "Love, come with me." I would come with you without hesitation.

I love you (name)
Last edited by Wiljames on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#255915 by Wiljames Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:57 pm
From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me. Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made. Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you. You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

He likes to sign with "Steve cares"
#257223 by Wiljames Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:30 am
We chatted briefly on the phone about a month ago. After we spoke, he sent me this message:

I Just thought I'd write you a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed chatting you, I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time with a woman my heart cherish so much. Everything felt so natural and you were very easy to talk to, It's hard for me to figure what it is about you that attracts me so much. I suppose it might be the combination of your great sense of humor your charming personality. Whatever it is, I can sense its presence. You could call it chemistry or better yet I really hope that our first meeting would never be the last because I felt very special talking to you. I truly want to give our friendship a chance to grow into something special. Well I guess I've said enough for the time being..hope you have a wonderful day. If you get a chance write me and tell me your thoughts.Until I hear from you, take care of yourself
Last edited by Wiljames on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
#257335 by Wiljames Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:19 pm
And another note he sent me:

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me. Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for wanting to be mine. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.
I AM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU
#260858 by Wiljames Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:42 pm
And this came with a photo of someone's male private parts.

I am honoured and blessed to have you in my life, and I promise you that I will always adore you, I will always be faithful and loyal, I’ll always be by your side, and I will always be this good looking forever. You’re more precious to me than anything in the world because you give my life meaning, direction and purpose. Not having you by my side would take away my reason for living. Never forget that I will always be there for you, I will always protect you and I will always love you “no matter what”. How can I express how much happiness you bring into my life, how much I love you, how much you mean to me, when there are no words to do my feelings justice.

He's also now located at http://mingle2.com/user/view/10273509

also uses [email protected] as his email.