Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246257 by mariko Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:44 am
Facebook Romance Scammer
Randy Sackett , [email protected]

BASIC INFORMATION
Birthday
December 24, 1966

Originating IP: 199.115.114.218
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa
Proxy and IP has been reported as used by scammers / spammers.

i will like to know more about you, if you don't mind.

Hello
It's me Sackett, How was your Night? thank you for giving me an ear to listen to what i have to say by sending me your an email. I have been wondering what life is all about and honestly I have come to the conclusion that all that matters is happiness, It is true that we are miles away from each other, separated by oceans and deserts, yet I want to keep writing to you my Honey, the power of wanting to know more about you has crossed the distance of miles, crossed the boundaries of Language and culture and I could feel the burning fire to get to know you more. I just want you to know that long distance relationship can work out with understanding but then who knows what faith has in stock, I better take my chances in something good that makes me happy.
My Dear, please I beg for your understanding, things about life can come from miles away, happiness can never be measured by the calculation of distance or the differences in language or culture or even color and not by any standard but by who you are as an individual. Our meeting may be by coincident but designed by faith, I believe that it is an act of faith, in the first place, faith is believing in what you have not seen, wondering if you will be smiling or asking yourself who the hell is this guy, I feel this power of the energy in your smile now that makes me never want to stop..Please give me a chance to be there for you when ever you need me..
have a wonderful day at work.
Regards,
Sackett

On the Facebook Timeline, this photo is shown as happened on October 22, 2005, but added on 3rd April 2015, BUT the date on photo is 1998.

Advertisement