Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246266 by malu53 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:37 am
Nelsonwilliams96
hello...
Seeking: Female Age 18 to 90
Interest In: Casual Dating
Income: $15,001 to $25,000

MY STORY
I'm a smart, creative and independent Guy who values Frienship, honesty and serious relationship , has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh... as a matter of fact it's the little things in life that make me smile easily i like going outdoor with my woman I'm a true believer of the fact that laughter is the best medicine. I'm friendly and outgoing...I so much believe in Lord Jesus and i love him so much with all my heart, soul and strength. I have made the center of my thoughts, words and deeds. I have made my state of mind and decisions dependent on what I call the G-factor(God factor) I enjoy hanging out with innovative people and involving in constructive conversation. You will also find that I'm a caring person who is open, affectionate, sensual, fun-loving, honest, respect, sense of humor enthusiastic, fair, positive, loyal and open-minded. While my tendencies are to be active and enjoy what life has to offer, I also love quiet moments... especially with that special person... snuggling on the sofa, heart-to-heart serious conversation, sharing dreams and aspirations, bed time stories and reminisces, romantic walks hand-in-hand down lonely streets. I'm looking for a woman that is honest, loyal and has a great sense of humor. Someone who knows who she is and wants to travel through life together.

MY IDEAL MATE
I want to meet someone who doesn't need me but wants me in their life. I am a very up beat person that loves a great conversation. My friends would describe me as being a very funny, intelligent, special Guy who is also a very loyal friend and in any serious relationship. I am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and that's why I do not lack anything.. I never speak negatively about people, I talk less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

Advertisement

#246267 by malu53 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:39 am
It is nice to hear from you. Sorry I have not been able to reply your message .
Will write soon.
My pix, hope you like them
Received: from [41.206.12.64] <<< Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015

Image Image Image