Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246349 by malu53 Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:48 am
Collins
49, New York City, United States
Last seen 2 hours ago
Single
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Body Type Thick
Language English
Currently Living With Alone

About Me
I'm a true romantic with a great sense of humor and I have a real passion for the way I live and love.
My friends and family would describe me as a caring, loving, independent, reliable, genuine, outgoing, positive person who loves to laugh. I have a romantic side and love the passion of being with that one special person. I would love to meet someone who also enjoys the passion of romance and will get swept up by our moments together.
I enjoy many things such as volunteer work, comedy clubs, photography, movies, cooking, horseback riding, boardwalks, Festivals, long car drives, slow dancing, romantic dinners, weekend getaways and traveling. I also have a wide spectrum of interests from watching my nieces and nephews (HS and University) play sports to going to a Professional game, from listening to raindrops to enjoying a live concert, from walking on the beach hand in hand to sailing, from museums / exhibits to amusement / water parks, and from cuddling on the couch watching a movie to seeing a Broadway show on a bright NYC night.
I am looking for that one special person to share the rest of my life with. A woman who has similar values and interests and who is kind, loving, sincere, loyal, dependable, confident, adventurous, ambitious, romantic, affectionate, has a positive outlook in life, a wonderful sense of humor, a great smile, and a warm open heart.

Hello, how are you doing over there? i was just looking around and i came across your beautiful profile which is very interesting and your gorgeous look, i wouldn't mind to know you better.... I'm Collins what about you?
Thanks for your response, my email address is [email protected] skype frazier.collins

since March 25 on FB
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009394597802
Advertisement