Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246572 by rococo Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 am
romlove.com/user/32477
vansaa_ray1_32477
Name: vansaa Age:25
City: nwe yourk
Type:single
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Relationship

Description:
I am a brilliant girl with integrity,i am respectful and loyal easy going and soft minded,i am trustworthy and very lovely and kind to people.i am intelligent and very smart and above all God fearing
hello
l am miss detty ray I saw your profile today at (romlove.com) and i found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern,caressing and teassing you all the night long .if you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine,please contact me thus
( [email protected])
my dear,l want you to know that distance,age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.waiting to hear from you soonest..
( [email protected])

Thanks
detty
Advertisement

#246573 by rococo Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:13 am
salingsapa.com/vansaa1/info
Vansaa
Data urodzenia: 12 Agustus 1987
Email: [email protected]

Seeking For A Reliable Man With Sense Of Humour,someone Who Is Loyal Who Has With Him Every Qualities Of A Man,in Fact A Man Who Cares And Understands What Love Meant
I am a brilliant girl with integrity,i am respectful and loyal easy going and soft minded,i am trustworthy and very lovely and kind to people.i am intelligent and very smart and above all God fearing
https://www.facebook.com/Vansaa1
https://www.facebook.com/vansaa.ray
Vansaa Ray

pic again with the netlog
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=76509#p177558

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p347611
#247784 by AlanJones Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:44 am
Tel. No.: +221765824092

My Dearest.
I am glad to write you this e-mail now. How is the life that heals? I hope fine.
Mine is a very tough over here in Dakar Senegal. I thank God for you.Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect me.

Like I said before that I lived in the camp, this camp we are allowed to leave the camp only from Monday to Saturday weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope that by the grace of God and with your help, I will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my family fled in the middle of the war.

The only person I have now is Rev. Joel Amos who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (Christ the Savior Mission DE) He was very nice to me since I came here, but I do not live with him, rather I live in the woman's hostel because the Camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number (+221 765 824 092) or (00221 765 824 092) feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him you want to talk with me he will send for me in the hostel.I will attach picture so that you will see me and i will also need your pictures as well so that we will know each other and in my next mail i will send you more of my pictures

As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Sweetheart please can you help me to get my traveling document to come over there in your country to start up my new life together with you as well as furthering back my study, And i believe that we will join hands together to make a good family.I thank you so much for your love and concern towards me,
Love always,
Detty

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.