Information on romance scams and scammers.
#246852 by malu53 Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:46 am
Thomas Barry
Male / Single
46 - Sibu / United Kingdom
Current Location Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia
Last Login 18/04/2015 22:53
Looking for long term serious relationship/marriage
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession Engineer
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country

About Me
I love outdoors, football, camping and dancing and swimming traveling and I do these activities only when I am free.... I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy with all good characters. I am easy, love and outgoing man ……I like going to the movies hall or watching movies in my room. I enjoy swimming; listening to music, and also a good cook. Wow, I must be praising myself right now on these given talents. I am open minded, knowledgeable, wants a family of my own and know how to take care of one. One very interesting attributes is my love for challenges and creativity; I spend most of my time in the office and home.

Looking For
i am here looking for a Woman down to earth woman who is funny and does not take herself too seriously. One who stimulates me physically and intellectually. One who reaches for me and touches my soul. she has to make me laugh. woman who forgives easily and does not bear a grudge. A woman who loves to communicate with me and enjoys doing the little things that bring us together.

Hi....how are you? happy to meet you here. please can we get to know each other here and become a good friends? as I like your profile. please email me and let get to know better about each other, here is my email, [email protected] hope to hear from you.

email address also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 42#p343320
Advertisement

#248612 by Grunt Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:47 pm
http://www.datehookup.com/User-278648177.htm
Thom4u10
Education: Master's Degree
Income: $50,000 - $75,000
Job: Engineering
love outdoors, football, camping and dancing and swimming traveling and I do these activities only when I am free.... I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy with all good characters. I am easy, love and outgoing man ……I like going to the movies hall or watching movies in my room. I enjoy swimming; listening to music, and also a good cook. Wow, I must be praising myself right now on these given talents. I am open minded, knowledgeable, wants a family of my own and know how to take care of one. One very interesting attributes is my love for challenges and creativity; I spend most of my time in the office and home.

Advertisement
Want To Find: A woman ages 35 to 54 to date