Information on romance scams and scammers.
#4250 by Ralph Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:27 am
[email protected]

Here is another African scammer trawling the internet trying to find innocent women to steal money from

Details are a little vague but he is most definately a scammer and was found attempting to scam somebody.

A search on his username will give This Result

Of interest is his profile This one from OK Cupid

My self-summary

I work offshore,as a production/chemical Engr.I am in an Oil rig 400 nautical miles into the seas of Scotland , i am working with Exxon Mobil Oil Company Scotland
This is very common for an African love scammer and allows an emergency or event to happen that will require your urgent assistance, it could be an accident or it may be to remove funds from his location, it also explains why all of his emails are coming from Africa

What I'm doing with my life

my life is good always and i want to make things out of life,because life is great to enjoy
Grammar mistakes galore, those whos first language is not english would have difficulty in picking it but take another look, remember this is supposedly a very well educated American

I'm really good at
i am very good in working and making people happy always
Sprouting the good things he can provide, always speaking highly of themselves, easy done when you dont have to tell the truth

The first thing(s) people usually notice about me
my appearance is not boring so when am around they usually notice me

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
my favorite books is novel and poets books,my movies i like must is adventures,music is r&b and pop,my best food is oatmeal and chicken,pizza and pasta
Again, terrible grammar and not telling any specifics

The six things I could never do without
water,food,friend,air,love and money
lack of spaces as required

I spend a lot of time thinking about
i spend a lot of time think about the woman i truly love and cherish,am that is the only person i think of in all my life
More lies, it mat be what women want to hear but it is all lies

On a typical Friday night I am
On a typical Friday night i am some time not always
Unlegible english

The most private thing I'm willing to admit here
caring,honest,God fearing,Sincere,good sense of humor and Understanding
He has missed the question completely and provided what you want to hear using bad grammar

You should message me if
i will message you
He will also message many other women and tell them the same lies as he will tell you

Advertisement