Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#347550 by AlanJones Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:45 am
Recovery scammer active on Twitter Logan Sharp @1_investigation

Have you been #scammed in a #MLM #fakeloan #loans #onlinescam #stolenmoney Let me help.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#349083 by AlanJones Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:45 am
Email address used by the scammer (taken from a post on his Twitter feed) - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#349379 by AlanJones Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:29 am
Logan Sharp is also involved in BitCoin scams.

Here is his profile on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/logan.sharp.90281
Logan Sharp

Intro
You can email me directly at [email protected]

and here is one of his posts to a FB group:
Good evening, I am a currency trader located on the West Coast. If there is anyone here that is able to post in this city or larger cities around you on Craigslist on the actual website, and can post in gigs and services. Please DM me, or email me at [email protected]
We can discuss payments. Thank you

And another posting on Craigslist using the same email address:
ATTENTION Work from Home - Daily $400-900! Verified (Remote)
compensation: $600-$1000 per day -
This is not a conventional job. NO, being in the gig section, it is not what you think it is.
It is NOT for everyone, but if you are looking to make $400 daily, 5 times a week, then this might be a fit.
Again, it is NOT for the non risk takers, it is a team concept and I want to work withyou to help us earn in sales.
Email me and I will give you all the information you need to make money TODAY!!

#349380 by AlanJones Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:29 am

Thank you for respondingto my ad. This is a way to help a few people, but, Please, READ IT CAREFULLY and know what it is. If you're still interested, let meknow! I am only going to take on 15 people here in California that want to do thisbefore Christmas, then Reopen it again, after January 5th again. Does it take an investment, yes of course. You will see why, but anything that can produce this is worth its investment 100x over. If you were to start a business at a store, or anything retail there would be a HUGE investment, but this is minimal.
#1 I am here in California first of all, no stupid foreign stuff.
I will always be 100% honest, what I'm about to disclose to you is notconventional in any way, shape, or form.
As a matter of fact, my service and methods are not for the faint of heart. Mymethods/service are only for those of you who NEED TO MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW!People who are serious about their financial well being and being able to makea quick thousand or more in a week. Sounds strange, yes, but sounds exciting?Good... Because now I know that I have your attention.
My trading method/service is safe and you'll make more money today, thenmost people make in one week! Look, long story short, I find weaknesses in thefinancial market, and bank trading in bitcoin, but fix them for companies for afee, but also an entrepreneur, and just like you, I'm only here to make money. Theway I do it is untraceable, and I can show you how to do it, or I do it foryou, I make a little from your investment, you make 80% - everyone wins and isalways happy!
Listen, it's the holiday season. And around this time, every year, most of usare constantly looking for SOMETHING/ANYTHING reliable to help earn some extramoney, and QUICK. No one wants to work 30-40 hours to see a paycheck at the END of that time. I know I dont.
Well lucky for you, you've just found it. My title says earn $800+ Today.But, truth be told, I make more than that and so could you. Now, without goinginto too much detail, I actually tell you how to do exactly what I do, step bystep, and I will be 100% transparent with what I do. You could even learnto do it from me.
But, there is risk if you do not know what you are doing. You will need a VPNand security and be able to navigate TOR (look them up if you don’t know whatthey are) and a BitCoin tumbler. As you will see with my trades, and securitysystem, my cash method is not an easy task. Therefore, as my adsays, I also offer job for you and show you, or you be my client, it helps me bringfresh investments in, even harder to track.
So, if you use my, and Iwork for you, instead of it being $1000-800+ per day, it will be more like $800-$600+.Also, do not worry about me touching your profit. The extra will come indirectly to you, secure. You just pay me a share of what I get per day and somedays, we can do it 2x a day, for a nice $1400 day. The 2x a day is harder but it happens, still a very good andfinancially prosperous deal! You can have me do it once, or however long youlike to work with me. I can show you actual bank transfers, and deposits from clients JUST this weekend.
Like the CL ad says, my method/service is only for the people who have somecourage, and want to take that risk to really make something quick work. Its100% safe, and for those that are looking to make and take homemoney today, as in, right now!
So, email me back and see how this works, free, no b.s. or anything like that,or you can keep checking Craigslist looking for a side gig, but they are payingNOTHING like we want. The choice, of course, is yours and I will neverpressure you into it, or rush you to do it. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Emailme back at [email protected] if you're interested. Have a great day!!
Ed T.

#349381 by AlanJones Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:30 am
The scammer uses another email account claiming to offer a BitCoin Escrow account and persuades his victims to send bitcoins to a Bitcoin address as part of an investment:

Good evening, I am Robert Frye, I work with Edward on several of his investments. For your account this evening.
your secure, initial deposit to Escrow will be sent to Wallet #
[REMOVED]
Please use a copy and paste, or be very careful when typing this as numbers and letters are case sensitive and are exact, then send your initial holding by bitcoin. We will calculate it from the current price as it starts pending our office.
Once verification of funds hit our office, I will send you a confirmation code. Please do not share this with anyone as it will be used for your deposit to be in holding, and I must have the code from you before transferring the deposit back to your wallet number.
Please email me when you have sent the deposit, and I will verify as it comes in.
I will then send you your confirmation code via Encrypted email. I will ask you for a password to encrypt and open the email. This password will be ESCROW, but it is sent this way to protect your deposit and security. If you have any issues, please email me. Thank you.

Rob

Any BitCoins sent to the account are gone for ever.