Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#384481 by xrmow28 Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:31 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb recovery scammer, who thought it would be a good idea to spam anti-scam forums with his recovery scam.

The only thing more dangerous than scammers are the even worse scammers who 'help you' get your money back like Malaika Recovery, never works, total scams. Traders beware! If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson and move on. While there was much discussion of the role regulators can play in face of events like this, I am stressing the need for customers especially to take the lead in educating themselves~ Dr. Marcus Gate, Admin Consultant Wealth Watch would put you on the right track | [email protected]
Advertisement

#384482 by AlanJones Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:02 pm
Another email address used by the dumb scammer - [email protected]

Scammer's email address [email protected] is linked to a number of recovery scam attempts

I'm a nurse that believes solely in investments and savings. I have been trading with Forex for two years now and I only dabbled into binary option few months ago. Now I have been burned and first experience they say last long! After I was able to recover my funds, I stopped trading binary options (regulated and unregulated brokers)

I recently recovered my principle loss via btc- I can’t thank Marcus enough, this man right here is life saver, I mean he placed my life back on track for a mere sum of dollars. At first I didn’t trust the recovery process and felt these guys are the same, they just changed the company’s name…i’m still stunned how he made the best out of my situation, he can help you too ([email protected])

Thank me later!

Leave well alone they are more than happy to invest your money but when you try to take some out it disappears and they don’t return your request to contact them they just disappear into the ether. I was in a similar circumstance couple of months ago, I’d have been damned by now if I hadn’t found Marcus early enough. Excellent service. Reach out to them via marcusgate@consultant com regarding similar situations..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#384545 by AlanJones Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:03 pm
Here's another of dumb scammer Marcus Gate's recovery scam emails - [email protected].

cwchilds44 - Carol Sessions
Wanna avoid a lengthy litigation and get back your lost investment? I'll guide through your asset recovery within two days - get in touch wit Marcus Gate on Skype or marcusgate8 @gmail.com

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.