Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#372295 by AlanJones Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:07 am
This dumb scammer is spamming anti-scam forums with his recovery scam website. Clearly not the sharpest knife in the block.

Oh my goodness I just recovered my life savings lost to dodgeminer.cc scam. I stumbled upon this recovery agent called http://www.oxpahat.org With this guys i was able to recover about $235,870 lost to this fake scammers. I tried the police, banks and all but they all taught I was making a fool of myself. It’s funny how binary frauds has expanded without control. I strongly recommend their email [email protected] if you or anyone you know has experienced this fast rising scam.

From the fake website oxpahat.org:
+1 805-991-2169
[email protected]

From the WhoIs for oxpahat.org:
Creation Date: 2018-02-27T09:23:45Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-02-27T09:23:45Z

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#398989 by Anula Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:31 pm
Hello, what's their scam based on? What do they do? I've been offered their service, but I'm a little bit afraid not to be scammed again...
Can anyone explain me?
#398996 by AlanJones Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:10 pm
They target people like you who have been scammed before and claim to be able to get their money back. They can't, they will just steal more from you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#399024 by AlanJones Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:56 am
They will tell you that there are fees to be paid in order to be able to get the money that they claim they can get you.

#399025 by Anula Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:08 am
I've been talking to them and I asked many times about any possible extra fees before the money is back with me - they repeat that there are no any fees.
I've told them, that even if there is anything to be paid before the money is with me - I won't pay it as I cannot afford it etc and they still claim there will not be anything to pay upfront. So what else they could do if I clearly said I won't pay anything upfront and I won't?

BTW do you know any real recovery company of individual?
#399026 by AlanJones Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:19 am
They are lying to you - some form of payment will be required - they may claim that it is taxes or they may refer you to someone else (another fake character played by the scammers) who will demand fees. However it goes, you will not get your money, you will just lose more money.

The reality is that your money is gone and you will not get it back. Anyone who claims to be able to get it is lying to you and will just be looking to get more money from you. The best thing that you can do is put this behind you and get on with your life.

#399817 by Raj27 Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:28 pm
Anula wrote:I've been talking to them and I asked many times about any possible extra fees before the money is back with me - they repeat that there are no any fees.
I've told them, that even if there is anything to be paid before the money is with me - I won't pay it as I cannot afford it etc and they still claim there will not be anything to pay upfront. So what else they could do if I clearly said I won't pay anything upfront and I won't?

BTW do you know any real recovery company of individual?

Anula - Have you tried oxpahat.org? any feedback??
#399819 by AlanJones Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:00 am
Oxpahat.org is a scam.

#399820 by Terminator5 Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:53 am
This is not a real company . They are not registered in California or Pennsylvania Where their phone numbers are located . Their fake website looks suspiciously like other fake Scameroon Websites I've seen. Also some of the fake services they are offering are ILLEGAL, everywhere .

If you lost money

FILE A POLICE REPORT .

THERE ARE NO LEGITIMATE COMPANIES THAT CAN RECOVER MONEY FROM AN INTERNET SCAM .

+1-805-991-2169, +1-717-230-1690

https://oxpahat.org/

+1-717-230-1690

[email protected]

Financial consultancy

We assists clients who has been scammed by an unknown company or person by tracking and recovering all lost and stolen funds. We fix credit scores and high proper level of hacking is done if you’re having Issues getting into your cryptocurrency wallets and bank accounts, we will recover the funds regardless of the amount. There are also cash help in credits and swift transfers If you need these mt100, mt103, mt760, mt799, mt700.

Mobile and Social media account Hacking

We gather hackers and computer engineers for clients who needs spying on mobiles, calls, android and iPhone hack, Text message interception hack, server crash hack, Gaining access to hidden/private files and documents on mobiles, gaining access of your hacked social media accounts such as WhatsApp, Snapchat, Twitter, instagram, Facebook.

We have legitimate ethical hackers that assist clients who had school grade issue after so much effort and your grades are not even close to the level of the work, hacking school portals. Our highly experienced team of hackers does websites hack, Website crashed hack, Word press Blog hack, Databases hack, Sales of Dumps cards of all kinds, Untraceable Ip, email interception, email account hack

Daniel 8 :25
#400211 by Terminator5 Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:48 am
Website offline . Not resolving. :=)

#401576 by Terminator5 Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:35 am
Fraud website back online